Merry late Christmas and Happy 2012!

Wow! Time flies. We’ve been up in the mountains and I’ve been away from the computer for quite some time. We were SO blessed in 2011… Engaged, married, new home, new pup, can’t wait to see what 2012 will bring. No, to those wondering, no babies. (sidenote: these wedding pictures must make me remind you that our wedding will be on JANUARY15th!!! :) WE Channel! and that whole week I’m going to post ALL our wedding pictures in their glory, well not all but a lot! YAY!)

Our very first Christmas card! :) Our wedding, the night of our engagement, our first family picture in the snow and another wedding shot! (All wedding pictures taken by Jonathan Moore Photography)

I’ll post all about our Christmas festivities tomorrow and then of course those darn resolutions for 2012 will be coming up soon. As for running, I’m back in the game! Had a tough but good high elevation run in Big Bear and going for a long run tomorrow. Can’t wait for those miles to start piling up!

10 Responses to Merry late Christmas and Happy 2012!

1. You two are so stinkin cute. Beautiful design!

2. AWESOME card! Merry Christmas! Can’t wait to watch on January 15, it’ll be so much fun to hear a blogger actually “talk”!

3. lisa says:

Amazing! I hope we’ll be able to stream your wedding online in Canada – not sure we will, but I’ll look forward to lots and lots of pics.

4. Steph says:

The card looks great! Do you know how to see the episode if you don’t get the WE channel? Will they be streaming it online? or willit be on Demand?

5. Rebecca says:

LOVE your wedding dress. Very cool! Can’t wait to hear about your christmas!!

6. SkinnyRunner says:

i cant wait to see the show!!! and love LOVE your dress.

Awww, I love your Christmas card!

8. So happy for you. Can’t wait to see your episode! You deserve all the best.

9. Holly says:

Ah we have the same card! Ha, I saw the top and I was like uhhh why is our card being shown on chic runner… not even thinking about little ol’ me… and then I scrolled down!! Great minds think alike!!

10. Kelly says:

Loved your card this year! Can’t wait to see the show!!!