August Mileage Recap

Finally, a solid month of running to report back about! I hit 50 miles for the month and also ran a solid 7 miler toward the end of the month. I had to run that 7 miler to hit 50 miles, but both were completed and hallelujah, here we are! All my runs in August were 4 miles or more and I ran quite a few runs with the double stroller, but got it done.

I haven’t hit 50 miles in a month since January of 2015 and and my last high mileage month before that was August of 2014! Finally hitting 50 miles for the month really boosted my confidence for the future and getting back to a schedule. It did take me a lot of planning to get there, but finally hitting it made me realize that it is possible and that I CAN do it. At the beginning of the month I was having a bit of pain with my plantar fasciitis, but I have been rolling it out and wearing my special sock at night which seems to be helping.

Even though when I look at each of my runs individually I don’t see huge improvements, over time I am seeing a lot of good things happening and I do see a lot of change. I need to focus on that moving forward and judge my running month by month instead of separately. It has now been 3 solid months of running since having A and my pace has dropped drastically, my mileage has increased slowly and I finally am feeling a little more like my old self out there.

If I had to take one or both girls I’ve also gotten a routine down and can take both of them even though pushing the stroller is SO heavy! I’d much rather NOT take both of them and I really do enjoy the alone time, but at the same time some days I just have to take them so it is what it is. I think in the fall/winter, it will be a little easier to take them because it will be a bit cooler out and I won’t be running to beat the heat with the sun blazing down.

We also have a few schedule changes coming up so I might switch up the days I run during the week, but we will see what happens this next month. I want to definitely keep the goal of 50 miles a month right now and possibly start doing a ‘longer run’ for one of those runs, like the 7 miler I did this month to keep increasing my mileage slowly and safely. I keep toying with an idea of running a half, but at this point I think I want to wait a little bit longer before signing up and committing to something.

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

165 Comments

• Reply kredite online berechnen

Madoff with the cash… [Pun alert]There's no doubt that some lower-class schmuck who knocked over a 7-11 for $50, will spend more time in jail than this World-Class Wanker (thief!). >:-(

August 14, 2018 at 12:09 pm
  • Reply non owners auto insurance quotes Metairie LA

You’ve given the best explanation for this that I have seen or heard. Two minor points I’d like to make though. You say 1500 Hiroshima bombs is a lot of energy, but this is only, er, relative – if we were on the surface of the smallest of stars we might think 21 megatons hardly amounts to a hill of beans. The other point is that some apostrophes in some of the replies look pretty bad, though I suppose that’s relative too.

August 14, 2018 at 12:53 pm
  • Reply car insurance with no license in South Lake Tahoe CA

Chris,Play the HGH Surge dosage by ear. In other words, try taking more and see how that works for you personally.I generally can’t take more than 3 HGH Surge at a time so that is why I tend to mix it in with something else.

August 14, 2018 at 1:47 pm
  • Reply sildenafil without a doctor prescription

How to restore computer when my computer just randomly shuts off?

August 14, 2018 at 5:50 pm
  • Reply best car insurance in Old Bridge NJ

I am very confused about the input method for the transposing site that you have listed….my copy and paste of the image of the chords is non-functional….what should I do? Thanks!Cheers,Drew

August 14, 2018 at 6:42 pm
  • Reply payless auto insurance Bend OR

09 will be alot worse than a snowstorm.i really don’t understand how people think there ok if they have some cash stored up, yet no food.maybe i am old fashion?or maybe nobody has ever been stabbed by someone wanting food?SAS

August 14, 2018 at 6:45 pm
  • Reply car insurance San Pablo CA

There is a difference between being alone and being the lone example of a particular category. As long as no other ranger rode with them, a ranger could ride with one or several Indians or even a bunch of outlaws and still be the lone ranger.

August 14, 2018 at 8:32 pm
  • Reply direct auto insurance Fernandina Beach FL

SALUDOS ES LA PRIMERA VEZ QUE ENTRO AQUI ESPERO ENCONTRAR BUENAS IDEAS Y ESE DIGITAL STAMP QUE HICISTES ESTA PRECIOSO ME GUSTARIA RECIBIRLO SERIA LA PRIMERA VEZ QUE TENDRIA UN SELLO DE MAGNOLIA… MI EMAIL ES baby_pr00950@yahoo.com

August 15, 2018 at 1:43 am
  • Reply cheap car insurance Anniston AL

Hi Erica and Kareen,Seeing those Superheroes merchandize was a blast of fun and whoever is the copywriter of those products, she/he definitely knows more than a thing or two about witty words that produces belly-ache laughters! Thanks for sharing Erica. About the creed…. please include, Her Mission: Awareness and Cure for MM.

August 15, 2018 at 2:29 am
  • Reply cheap non owners insurance Lakewood CA

Cualquier clase de rata es capaz de decir lo mismo que dijo o mil cosas más. Su cara es la que no inspira confianza. Está claro que su principal compromiso es con el burro copetón, no con la ciudadanía. Todo el que se lo crea es muy ingenuo. Si Jenaro Villamil dice que es “reconocido como un buen abogado” pues ha de ser reconocido, así como Salinas de Gortari también lo era y vean que resultó la peor rata que ha pasado por la presidencia.

August 15, 2018 at 5:46 am
  • Reply auto owners insurance Benton AR

Die Naturaufnahmen gefallen mir besonders, vielleicht auch, weil ich das Genre Naturfotografie gerne besetze. Meine Aufnahmen sind allerdings doch schon ein wenig anders – warum auch nicht. Der Blickwinkel auf Boot und See ist allerdings sehr interessant, das würde ich gerne mal nach machen. Wirklich sehr gute Bilder.

August 15, 2018 at 9:25 am
  • Reply low income car insurance Albertville AL

Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your ideas on this web page. I wound up in your weblog right after researching physical fitness connected issues on Yahoo… guess I lost track of what I had been performing! Anyway I’ll be back as soon as once more within the potential to check out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 at 10:17 am
  • Reply car insurance rates Clearwater FL

I have a very tough beard and VERY sensitive skin. I am seeking an excellent after shave face moisturizer – especially since I razor burn so easily. What would be a/the best after shave face moisturizers to try for sensitive skin among the above two?

August 15, 2018 at 11:59 am
  • Reply suba lube

M4I8Tq Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We ave ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Fantastic. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

August 15, 2018 at 1:00 pm
  • Reply car insurance quotes

V jba'g nethr jvgu lbh er: rcvtrargvpf, orpnhfr V gbgnyyl sbetbg nobhg gung jura V jebgr zl pbzzrag. Va zl qrsrapr, V erpragyl unq na nethzrag jvgu fbzrbar jub guvaxf gung Ynznepx'f pbaprcg bs vaurevgvat npdhverq punenpgrevfgvpf vf fgvyy inyvq juvyr qvfphffvat gur ribyhgvba bs snagnfl-perngherf jvgu gurz. V thrff vg'f fgvyy n fber cbvag jvgu zr fvapr V oebhtug vg hc va n gbgnyyl qvssrerag qvfphffvba, uru.

August 15, 2018 at 1:23 pm