Thank you for visiting www.chicrunner.com. I truly appreciate your interest in everything I post. I am so grateful to all the technical people, especially Matt and Jeff at Rackspace who helped me in creation of this site. Without you guys, the site wouldn’t be what it is today and I’m grateful for your creativeness and web knowledge.
Please feel free to contact me about anything you may find on this blog, or if you would like me to review and post about a product you may have. You can email me at da[email protected] or use the contact form from the Contact page.
Though copying is the biggest form of flattery, all content found on this site is copyright by www.chicrunner.com. Let’s be honest, I’m no legal guru, but be a good person and don’t steal my work. If you want to to use anything from my site, please just let me know. I will also try my hardest to give credit where credit is due. Please feel free to let me know if I have used something of yours without permission. Please feel free to link to my blog as well.
Here are some simple rules to follow on my site:
- Don’t be a douche. This means don’t be mean to other people, everyone is entitled to their ideas and opinions. Just because you don’t agree with them, doesn’t mean you can attack them.
- Don’t do anything illegal on my site. Drug trading through comments is not allowed and neither is racist, derogatory, or super offensive remarks. Though those last three aren’t illegal, but I don’t like mean people. Comprende?
- No Porn. Don’t get fresh with me. I have a special little filter and when you write 15,687,958,483 weird characters it goes right into the delete me box, so don’t try it.
- Don’t troll my site. This means, don’t say, “Great site, visit mine here.” At least boost my ego if you are going to do this. Leave a nice comment, then a link to your site, think smart.
- Contact me via email if you have a question for me, or fill out the handy dandy contact form under the Contact me page. My email is [email protected] You’ll get a much faster response than leaving me a comment with a question.
- No spam. The pink stuff or the comments.
- I don’t get paid to write this blog. I know, it blows your mind. This is all done out of my love for writing. If you want to send me free products to try, go ahead, but I don’t guarantee that I’ll like them. If I was compensated for anything on my blog, it’s stated in the post.
- Play nice. People like nice people. I like nice people. Runners are nice people. If this rule is confusing, see Rule 1.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact [email protected]
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
While I appreciate all inquires, I choose to only work with businesses that reflect my brand and intrests. Every item I recieve and review or post about is consistent with my own personal style, regardless of whether I have been sent the product courtesy of a company or if it’s my own personal purchase. Features are not compensated unless stated within a post.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Running Shoes sketch found in the aStore button found on CM Hager
All photography on site of Danica done by Kymberli of Webbed Foot Photography