Anyone still here?

So uhhhh where did the first part of the year go? Yea, you tell me… because I’m over here still feeling like it should be riiiiight around March 21st, maybe April… and it’s July 2nd. Cool. Glad that it’s  Summer and that means next up, it’s Christmas. See ya later 2018. But seriously, I haven’t had much motivation to blog or run in the beginning of the year and for some reason, in my mind, those two go hand in hand. I always think that my (very small) audience will only want to read about running so therefore when I don’t run, I don’t write. It doesn’t truly make sense because I still have a lot to share and this is my small little space on the internet and I should jot down a few things here and there to look back on and laugh at later down the road. Like the photos and graphics I used to share that look like they are from 1998.Anyways, a quick recap to get you up to speed.January – I ran 35 miles. Felt pretty good. Alyssa FINALLY started crawling around a bit more and we went to Knotts Berry Farm a few times. At the end of January, B’s dad was very sick and it was unfortunately the beginning of a long stint in ICU. It was a really emotionally and physically draining time for our entire family and running towards the end of the month took a backseat. February – 24 miles in the book, C & A were sick on and off which makes running difficult when you’re up a few times during the night. B’s dad had started improving a bit but we still didn’t know how things would end up so a lot of time was spent at the hospital and back and forth. February 21st was actually the first day that C & A started to play together for the first time! I know because I have photos of them crawling after each other. It was crazy to actually see them interact together, and took long enough!March – 11 miles. Eek, this is where my motivation left me, and I don’t know where it went! I did go to an amazing Bachelorette party for one of my college best friends and it was such a fun weekend away. We toured the Malibu Wine Farm and went on a Hike and fed Stanley the Giraffe. Bryan’s dad was finally waking up and starting to improve a lot, which was a miracle and answer to prayers. He finally got to come home right in time for A’s 1st Birthday Party!April – 5 miles. HAHA. So there’s that. We had A’s First Birthday Party and it was so much fun. We decided to do it at the local park and I’m so glad we went that route. It was so easy and clean up was throwing the table cloths into the trash can. We also were able to go to Disneyland with tickets that they gave to the LAFD Firefighters and took Cora. It was such a fun, special day for all of us! Another very special event was Bryan’s Promotion Dinner at his Station. He was recently promoted to Engineer and it’s a tradition to have a dinner for your station before you move to the next station. It was a great evening seeing all the guys and thanking them for helping him throughout the 2 year long testing process.May I started off great and ran a total of 38 miles. I also was doing a lot of weight resistance training in my garage gym, which is a very generous term for the space I use. This month proved for even more interaction and more fights between these two. We’ve also frequented the local equestrian center quite a few times and have some favorite animals over there. Lately, pushing these two isn’t as easy as it used to be. There is a lot of poking and arguing with no words and hitting. I know it’s the stage Alyssa’s in and hopefully it will get better over time. By the last mile I’m sprinting home to get them to stop screaming at each other and the last quarter mile Cora’s always crying to get out. So if you see a crazy person sprinting with two screaming children, she’s not kid napping them! Overall, the beginning of the year had a lot of struggles and a lot of excitement and joy at the same time. Seems like I’m getting my motivation to work out and write back. June recap coming up next… Stay tuned…

Previous Post

563 Comments

• Reply Tia

Glad you are blogging again. I started following you because of the running but then you were pregnant with C and hearing about your pregnancy and being a new mom kept me coming back and looking for your next post. I am a FTM of a 7 month old and reading about the everyday ups and downs of other moms is encouraging for me. Now you have the 2 babies which will some day be me again so even if you aren’t running, write about it. I am a runner and haven’t quite figured out the balance of mom life, getting enough sleep and carving out time to run.

But I said all of that to say, your readers are interested in you. Not just one aspect of you.

July 5, 2018 at 6:53 am
  • Reply 73Johnson

I can see that your blog probably doesn’t have much visits.
    Your posts are interesting, you only need more new visitors.
    I know a method that can cause a viral effect on your blog.
    Search in google: dracko’s tricks make your content go viral

July 12, 2018 at 10:32 am
  • Reply Artur Biela

zarabianie w sieci jest mozliwe! sam sie o tym przekonalem jak znalazlem odpowiednie sposoby: http://www.zarabiajwsieci.eu

July 17, 2018 at 5:20 am
    • Reply Vianca

That’s a skillful answer to a diiucfflt question

July 28, 2018 at 1:58 am
    • Reply dui car

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

July 28, 2018 at 7:47 pm
    • Reply motorcycle insurance montreal

Rent increases??I’ve lived in QA (the uptown name is for the mail box) for 3 years and no rent increase. Plus they dropped the rents before I moved in, due to the dotcom bust.As for availability, go look at Craigslist – plenty of great choices. I can rent a small house on QA for less than I was paying in Belltown during the dotcom era. – Rate this comment: 0  0

July 28, 2018 at 7:53 pm
    • Reply insurance of new car india

I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there. Please keep it up because the internet needs someone like you spreading the word.

July 28, 2018 at 9:07 pm
    • Reply compare motor insurance quotes

Si fuese presidente de tata fomentaría la tecnología de energías nuevas como la eléctrica o los coches que se mueven con otro tipo de combustible que no fuese el petroleo

July 28, 2018 at 10:34 pm
    • Reply louisiana minimum auto insurance coverage

Katsohan, tuolla karppausporukassakin on muutama kokemus E621-koodatusta mahahappoja lisäävästä aineesta.Niin, sehän on lääkeainetta (Hypochylin- valmiste apteekissa) hapottoman mahan hoitoon. Mut esim hiivauutteet ja pan-suolan lysiinihydrokloridi saavat aikaan saman vaikutuksen, kuten myös hydrolysoidut… Mitä kaikkea muuta vastaavaa mahtaakaan olla, ainakin glysiini, glutamiinihappo, MSG ja kombu jne…

July 29, 2018 at 12:15 am
    • Reply how much i like you

channelI know nobody is going to read this but I’m going to write anyway.I have a video in my for whoever wants to develop abs. …see yourself my body transformation.I don’t have much views but that doesn’t mean that the workout isn’t good.SEE YOURSELF!thumbs up please so people can see this…it would mean a lot for me,thank you!Seriously, if you’re trying to get abs , you should watch it!

July 29, 2018 at 1:40 am
    • Reply auto insurance bel air md

Först och främst vill jag tacka för två bra böcker och jag hoppas att den sista blir lika bra. Jag skulle också vilja fråga om Nidhögg, Eriks svärd. Är det döpt efter ormen i den fornnordiska mytologin eller bara råkade det bli Nidhögg?

July 29, 2018 at 4:26 am
    • Reply progressive auto insurance overland park ks

N-ai antrenament. La ăstea se vine fie cu „ăia nu sunt creÈ™tini adevăraÈ›i”, fie cu „aia nu e ortodoxie”, fie cu „orice pădure are uscături”, fie, cel mai probabil, o să tacă mâlc.

July 29, 2018 at 6:00 am
    • Reply hibbs insurance paducah ky

hahah lawok oak ome neh..kepada semua yang sedang tensen.esok silakan dapat rawatan percuma di wad dahlia htaa.kedatangan anda dialukan.

July 29, 2018 at 9:41 am
    • Reply texas auto insurance lowest rates

Berdych retourne mieux maintenant..Ce qui serait bien, c’est qu’il gagne ce deuxième set et emmène la Murène dans un long troisième set, histoire d’attendrir la bestiole avant la demie de demain…Ce court est une honte; c’est impossible faire un coup gagnant tellement c’est lent..

July 29, 2018 at 9:54 am
    • Reply d of e car insurance

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I located it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I actually feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this subject. If potential, as you develop into expertise, would you mind updating your weblog with extra particulars? It is extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog submit!

July 29, 2018 at 1:31 pm
    • Reply learner car insurance short term

2010å¹´10月16日上午10:18 匿名:我唔可以話你的觀念有錯,事實上我一向認同要抗議中共及民建聯,但問題係現在的所謂「名字叫民主的黨」已嚴重變質,即使不談追擊,也不能讓其變質惡化,想象一下,民主黨變成「半親財團 / 親共和諧」,民建聯和親中商界、功能組別也會變本加厲出賣港人利益,民主黨本來也是為民請命,但現在的民主黨已今非昔比,香港人是時候認真思考還應否信任這個黨。至於追擊民主黨可否為自己爭人格,老實講,我頗不以為然,我會認為無須太深究什麼「爭人格」,這些很遙遙和抽象的事,各人自有解讀,退一千步想想,其實追擊民建聯也某程度上「未必完全確保因此而爭取人格」,對嗎?那麼反對中共霸權其實也「未有實質證據可充份證明可換來人格」,如果每件事都用很抽象的概念而為,可以說很多事都不用做,也無須考究對與錯。

July 29, 2018 at 3:36 pm
    • Reply bill blake auto insurance memphis tn

A mi también me gusta mucho esta especia, encuentro que da un sabor increible. Me gusta mucho poner especias a las cremas, con jengibre rallado también quedan muy ricas.Tu propuesta seguro que la pruebo.Besos

July 29, 2018 at 4:28 pm
    • Reply business type for car insurance

Isabel – Thanks for your comment. I wish you much success as your career evolves. And I’d be happy to chat 1:1 if you have any questions or need any advice. Feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn.

July 29, 2018 at 6:46 pm
  • Reply car insutance

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I findIt truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.The Clone Wars Season 5 Episode 10 Secret Weapons

July 28, 2018 at 8:21 pm
  • Reply auto car insurance comparison

Dude.. I am not much interested in reading, but one way or another I got to read heaps of articles on your blog. Its amazing how worthy of note it is for me to visit you same often.

July 28, 2018 at 10:03 pm
  • Reply mendota ins

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources returning to your weblog: . I am going to aslo be sure to give you the appropriate anchor-text hyperlink using your website title: Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger is Against Prop 19 – Just another WordPress site – Medical Marijuana Alabama. Be sure to let me know if this is okay with you. Thankyou

July 28, 2018 at 10:23 pm
  • Reply insurance for car maintenance

I’m Hearing Impaired Too, but mytake is a little different than yours.The last thing I want is specialtreatment, law or no law.I would park the car and walk inand give my order.Because you had no problem communicating at the window , he saw no reason why you couldn’t doit over the speaker and neithercan I.

July 28, 2018 at 10:29 pm
  • Reply india car insurance online quote

our Youtube inboxes are glitchy. Sometimes when sending a message, they don’t really go to the intended recipient but are sent back to sender. So just letting you know, I responded to your message from last night. Not sure if you got it. If you responded, I didn’t get it.Other news, I checked out your website. Very cool. regarding your post on the PoE and theodicies (sp?), The God Beyond Belief by (theist) Nick Trakakis is fantastic. Highly recommended. Have copy, can share.

July 28, 2018 at 10:47 pm
  • Reply recommended auto insurance coverage in california

Aquilo é tudo a mesma gente…Aquilo é teatro para se dizer que lá no Cavaquistão nem todos estão de acordo, mas lá vão suavizando a vidinha ao Soba…

July 28, 2018 at 10:48 pm
  • Reply cat c car insurance

Thanks very much to Dave and Tonya at Ground Zero for the hookup. I thought it was a very good movie, although I’m going to have to let it sink in before I could rank it. Kudos on a rare trilogy where all three films were very good efforts.Distracting: Bane having the voice of Sean Connery, or at least a comedian’s Sean Connery impersonation.

July 28, 2018 at 11:57 pm
  • Reply ama home and auto insurance

Looks like an alien! Nice work mate. I like the 1st pic, cos it gives you the eye 2 eye view.yeah lol it does look like an alien. would be awesome if I had a macro. but the 50mm does the trick too.

July 29, 2018 at 12:38 am
  • Reply best way to cover a broken car window

Sunshowers:Since the sun’s going down and there’s no rain, I guess you have your answer. You know my life. As the soap opera turns and smacks you in the mouth.Haven’t had a chance to be on line since yesterday morning. Anybody want to exchange lives? Come on. Just one week?

July 29, 2018 at 2:10 am
  • Reply auto insurance sr-22

Nej hvor kunne det være skønt.. lige hvad jeg kunne bruge til at kaste mig ud i det projekt.-og du har den mest fantastiske blog som jeg nyder at læse//LisaLisalaerer@hotmail.com

July 29, 2018 at 2:33 am
  • Reply farm bureau insurance sanford nc

Ok, ok…it’s time to stop picking on my bud, Mark. He’s come a long way from disjointed, run-on sentences and atrocious spelling. We can forgive him for misspelling Cinnaminson. Truth be known, I tend to spell Pennsuaken wrong half the time. We love Mark at our Blog and enjoy his insight as to what’s going on in our high school.Now, back to the subject at hand. Mark is correct…the Mart lot is an eye sore to those entering Pennsauken from the north and if the County & Township won’t do anything about it, maybe it’s time to change the powers that be to someone who will.

July 29, 2018 at 2:34 am
  • Reply missouri requirements for auto insurance

regarding sewer backup prevention – in the past 10 years, i’ve had 2 sewer backups after extraordinarily heavy rains, and last summer i had to install an overhead sewer. it’s another piece of equipment to maintain, but our town would not approve a sewer gate, as they say it’s not always effective and you must be home to close the gate. the overhead sewer is about $6K+, but in our town, the municipality shared half the cost up to $3K. now we’re equipped for heavy rain or other events as mentioned in the show today.Current score: 0

July 29, 2018 at 3:17 am
  • Reply fiesta auto insurance in santa ana ca

and fitness journey. The writing is personable and humorous.  My favourite section is entitled I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie! containing short, thoughtful book reviews on a variety of great Recommended Reads.  Being a fan of

July 29, 2018 at 7:23 am
  • Reply mn auto self-insurance

Ca existe ma belle …t’en fais pas…A un moment donné ,ca va t’arriver….En passant,je penses pas que t’es si tortue….Avec ce que t’as connu ,tu fais quand meme bien de proteger….Anyway quand un gars t’interresse ,t’es meme prete a faire un move c’est bon ca !

July 29, 2018 at 8:34 am
  • Reply the cincinnati insurance company careers

Perdonatemi ma sto svilluppando una teoria secondo la quale il livello relativo di ciarlataneria dell'argomento è proporzionale al numero stesso di post.Purtroppo il lemma non è dimostrabile, ma non si sa mai "tutto è possibile" :)

July 29, 2018 at 8:51 am
  • Reply get aaa car insurance

everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. it contains truly information. your website is very useful. thanks for sharing. looking forward to more!

July 29, 2018 at 9:09 am
  • Reply http://www.onlinekreditnet.info/

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

July 29, 2018 at 9:56 am
  • Reply insurance costs for new drivers

com'è possibile che a Google ci sia ancora qualcuno che usa IE6??? No, aspetta: a quanto mi risulta, gli attacchi sono avvenuti ai danni di utenti di Google che usavano IE. Non ai danni di dipendenti di Google.

July 29, 2018 at 12:10 pm
  • Reply auto insurance sebastian fl

"Is that an actual quote from Sitting Bull?"No it is not. Felt punchy from the great victory last night. Mormon history is the history scoundrels and curs. Romney is far worse than he appeared. He barely beat a criminal and astonishingly weak Republican field. Black poverty is much preferable to a prosperity based on lies and illusions. Sitting Bull would agree with that.

July 29, 2018 at 12:52 pm
  • Reply http://allenfarrcountrysongwriter.com/

I wish I had a blanket to cover all the children in the world with love and protection. This is all ways my prayer! My heart breaks in pieces when I see children in pain. What can I do to help you in any why?

July 29, 2018 at 1:49 pm
  • Reply insurance cheaper on used car

The peach ketchup is awesome (made it last night). I have a question about the radish remoulade though – isn’t that an ass-load of pepper? I put 1 tsp in and it seemed like more than enough. Is 2 Tbsp. a typo or should I have gone all the way?

July 29, 2018 at 2:38 pm
  • Reply the insurance corporation of new york

My deepest sympathies to Robin’s family. I pray that your fond memories of her will bring some peace to you as you go through this difficult time. It was so nice to see her at our high school reunion in Sept. I will always remember her as the most spirited mascot we ever had! She was always so happy and the life of the party! Marcie Young Lymath — Marcie Lymath

July 29, 2018 at 3:13 pm
  • Reply cheap auto insurance kitchener

Regards for your efforts that you have put on this. very intriguing info. Few are people that see using own sight and feel using own kisses. by Albert Einstein.

July 29, 2018 at 3:51 pm
  • Reply how old is flo from the progressive commercials

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my website thus i got here to return the want?.I’m attempting to in finding things to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!

July 29, 2018 at 6:08 pm
  • Reply auto insurance crossville tn

Hej,vilken härlig present. Skulle själv bli glad om jag fått en sådan.Efter varit inne på din blogg igår med höstmys, så skickade jag iväg dottern till att plocka rönnbär. Det lyser upp så fint.ha en bra dag.hälsn. Lotta

July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
  • Reply cheap car insurance quebec

How cute is that walking bowl of cherries?! And I really like your idea of bright pans in the kitchen. Hmm, maybe if I had those I would be more open to cooking?

July 29, 2018 at 7:03 pm
  • Reply gotham insurance

Attivissimo>Per me 2001 è stata un'esperienza >religiosa.Esagerato!!!(o forse non ho capito cosa intendessi)Comunque è uno dei miei film preferiti per la sua genialitàgian

July 29, 2018 at 7:51 pm
  • Reply car insurance lloydminster

Congratulations Alice. Good on you for making your dreams a reality. I always say, the only thing getting in the way of you and your dreams is you. So well down and best wishes for a best seller! From Cath de Groot.

July 29, 2018 at 8:14 pm
  • Reply famous car insurance

Effectivement, je choisis l’équipement en fonction de mes besoins. avec le Xpro1, je cadre, je déclenche et j’imprime … ça fait jaser dans les chaumières des artistes en photoshop et cie mais ce n’est pas ma faute si les Fuji sont excellents !

July 29, 2018 at 8:46 pm
  • Reply el paso insurance

At the moment I am busy decorating the room for my new baby girl (expected in November!). The basics are black & white and this blanket would be so so SO perfect for her crib! I totally love the print (and the hanging cradle is to die for as well!!!).

July 29, 2018 at 9:09 pm
  • Reply add business use to car insurance

car rental araba kiralama araç kiralama firmaları türkiye web tasarımı, internet sitesi google optimizasyonu eskort kızlar escort bayan escort girls. bayan erkek eskort servisi istanbul ankara izmir arkadaşlık siteleri, bayan arkadaş arıyorum köpek eğitimi ve bakımı

July 29, 2018 at 9:24 pm
  • Reply south carolina car insurance

Сад и огород. | Бытстроймех. I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks! your article about Сад и огород. | Бытстроймех.Best Regards Cindy

July 29, 2018 at 9:38 pm