Five on Friday

Another edition of 5 on Friday and I have no idea where this week went! Unfortunately, B had to head to Chicago this weekend for his Great Uncle’s Funeral, but he will be back on Sunday. His test is coming up soon for Engineer with the LAFD, so hopefully he gets in some good studying on the flight there and back.

{ONE}

90 Day Fiance. This is such a weird guilty pleasure show but I can’t turn away. I’ve watched it for a while now and it’s so interesting to me and the reunions and updates on how they are all doing is so… bizarre. This new season though looks to be another winner!

{TWO}

Veggie Noodle Co. Noodles. B is semi picky about food and I’ve been wanting to get a spiralizer for a little while now. I was nervous that he wouldn’t like the noodles out of veggies but I found these at the market the other day to give them a try before buying the Spiralizer. He really liked the squash ones we tried! It was the perfect way to try them out before purchasing the tool and they are so easy to make!

{THREE}

Jumper Time! We put away the Mamaroo and took down the jumper for A and she LOVED it just like C did. It’s so crazy how fast they grow and move onto the next toy or thing. So fun seeing her develop so much and go through new stages!

{FOUR}

Spikey Roller Massage Ball. I’ve been having some issues with my Plantar Fasciitis again and I know it’s because I am on my feet a large portion of my day. I’ve been keeping this in the kitchen cabinet and as I stand and watch Cora eat her meals I have been rolling out my foot and it helps a ton.

{FIVE}

Ebates. So I have heard about Ebates for YEARS and never thought anything of it. Now that I shop a lot more online I finally signed up and got a $40 check yesterday just for buying things I normally would online. It’s awesome and also puts in the known coupon codes for sales for you. There are so many participating stores as well, like Groupon, Etsy, Gap, Sephora and Walgreens. If you want to sign up, use my referral link here.

Hopefully I get to run tomorrow with the double stroller! :)

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

6 Comments

• Reply yeezy boost 350 v2

I and my guys were found to be looking at the great tips and tricks located on your web site then the sudden developed a horrible feeling I had not thanked the site owner for those techniques. Those ladies happened to be as a consequence excited to read through all of them and have in effect definitely been taking advantage of those things. Appreciation for indeed being considerably kind and for obtaining variety of perfect ideas millions of individuals are really desperate to understand about. Our own sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to sooner.

July 11, 2018 at 3:32 am
  • Reply Adidas NMD Men Women White Yellow

There are definitely quite a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a nice point to deliver up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up the place a very powerful thing will probably be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, however I’m certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both girls and boys feel the affect of just a second抯 pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

July 13, 2018 at 2:40 pm
  • Reply yeezy boost 350

I simply wished to say thanks yet again. I do not know the things I could possibly have made to happen in the absence of the entire ways revealed by you on this field. It previously was an absolute hard concern for me, but spending time with this skilled strategy you managed that forced me to leap with happiness. Now i’m happier for this work and even hope that you are aware of a great job you’re undertaking teaching the others all through a blog. Most likely you haven’t got to know all of us.

July 15, 2018 at 3:52 pm
  • Reply jordan retro

I in addition to my friends happened to be viewing the great solutions on the website then the sudden I had a horrible suspicion I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those techniques. All the young men are already as a result excited to read through them and have in effect surely been taking pleasure in them. Thanks for simply being indeed thoughtful and then for finding some tremendous information millions of individuals are really desirous to know about. Our own honest regret for not saying thanks to you sooner.

July 19, 2018 at 4:10 pm
  • Reply yeezy boost

I want to express my appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this particular dilemma. Right after scouting throughout the online world and coming across notions which were not powerful, I was thinking my entire life was well over. Existing without the presence of approaches to the problems you have solved by way of this short article is a serious case, and those that would have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not discovered your web site. Your actual competence and kindness in controlling all the things was valuable. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t encountered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this point relish my future. Thanks for your time very much for your impressive and effective guide. I will not think twice to recommend your web page to any individual who needs and wants assistance on this subject.

July 20, 2018 at 2:59 am
  • Reply real jordans for sale cheap

I would like to show appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from such a incident. Because of surfing throughout the the net and seeing basics which were not helpful, I thought my entire life was well over. Being alive devoid of the answers to the difficulties you’ve sorted out through your main site is a serious case, and the ones that might have negatively damaged my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your web blog. That training and kindness in maneuvering almost everything was tremendous. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come upon such a point like this. I’m able to at this point relish my future. Thank you very much for your skilled and result oriented guide. I won’t be reluctant to refer the website to anybody who needs guide about this area.

July 20, 2018 at 1:05 pm