5 on Friday

I missed a few weeks and finally am making a comeback and posting a few favorites on Friday! We’ve been pretty busy with B still studying for his Engineer Test (which will hopefully he’ll take soon!) and the 4th and then our anniversary but it’s been a good busy and I can’t believe that it’s the end of July. I saw something about Pumpkin Spice lattes yesterday and before we know it fall will be here. Anyways, here are a few of my new fave new finds!

{ONE}

Loreal Lash Paradise – I’ve seen this on a few beauty blogs I follow and finally found it at Target, it has been sold out because it’s super popular. My daily routine consists of a BB cream, curling my lashes and then mascara. I love a mascara that lengthens my lashes and this does that and gives them great volume with only a few swipes! I also found that I didn’t have to curl my lashes with it. Perfect and quick for daily use.

{TWO}

Ikea Organization Containers – I’ve been working on keeping my kitchen more organized since we redid it and these containers have been great with our snacks and baking supplies. They come in two sizes, a tall and short version and I’ve noticed they really help keep a lot of our food we normally keep in bags fresh.

{THREE}

No 7 Face Microdermabrasion scrub – I usually use Kate Somerville face wash, toner and moisturizer, but after I run and after applying sunscreen at the pool or beach sometimes I feel like I need a little a little bit more of a deep scrub and I found this at Target and really like it. It’s the perfect every few days exfoliation I was looking for.

{FOUR}

Water Wow by Melissa and Doug – Messes freak me out and coloring and play doh give me nightmares. I know, I know, let them be little, let your kids explore, but I cannot give C a bath before bed and naptime throughout the day when I’m often alone and she’s one messy bird. I found out about these from a friend and they are awesome! So easy to take on the go, clean and reusable over and over and over.

{FIVE}

Speaking of Clean Summer Fun that can be done at home, painting with water is a classic in my book! I grew up doing this in our front and backyard and am loving doing it with C this summer. She loves to “draw” and put her hands in the water and it’s so easy because it’s just water and dries up so quick! The perfect outdoor activity that keeps her very occupied for long periods to time.

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

509 Comments

• Reply car insurance quotes

you’re truly a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a magnificent job in this topic!

August 15, 2018 at 3:45 pm
  • Reply auto acceptance insurance Marquette MI

tula kak zarina … T.Tmmg thn ni bajet utk transportation saya makin bertambah… for sure harga22 brg2 pn naek kn? adoi… 3mggu di seoul… seronok… tp klu sumer harga naik mendadak, sure saya pn terkejut sgt nnti…

August 15, 2018 at 4:34 pm
  • Reply car insurance West Jordan UT

Portnoy f***** his own family’s dinner, if I recall–been a long since reading that book, but I remember the constant babble about, and conflation of, food and sex.

August 15, 2018 at 4:52 pm
  • Reply payless auto insurance Herndon VA

A fal most 40 cm vastag a terven, ami 30 cm porotherm téglából és 10 cm hőszigetelésből áll. (a rajzon valamiért ez nem lásztik, majd csak a műszaki leírásban). Fent a faburkolatnál lenne 30+8+2 cm porotherm, hőszigetelés és a fa burkolat.A stílus a fa burkolat miatt lehet, hogy tényleg alpesi jellegű :) Én nem bánom :) Lehet, hogy sokat nyaraltunk Ausztriában, nagyon szeretjük a fa házakat, de gerendaházat azért nem akartunk.

August 15, 2018 at 5:07 pm
  • Reply auto insurance Columbia SC

Can we just forget about NJ state politics on this blog? It is a complete waste of time and I’d rather listen to the rantings of a delirious Frank than listen to one side claim that their party is better suited for the job.

August 15, 2018 at 3:05 pm
  • Reply cheap auto insurance Lincoln CA

César / Para pessoas, a melhor coisa a fazer é desenvolver uma civilização com consciência ecológica, e espalhar ela pelo espaço, mandando colônias para a órbita dos planetas do Sistema Solar (colônias espaciais, não colônias nos planetas).Assim, se alguma coisa acontecer na Terra (asteróide, cometa, acidente ecológico, etc), ainda haverá humanidade no espaço para reconstruir a civilização.Gostei deste comentário ou não: 8

August 15, 2018 at 4:02 pm
  • Reply cheap full coverage auto insurance Winter Springs FL

wonderful post, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

August 15, 2018 at 4:39 pm
  • Reply cheap car insurance WA

Great idea! I have a fair few photos like that too. Just need enough of similar themes to post them up together. Mmm some tomato rice with crispy chicken… yummo!

August 15, 2018 at 4:14 pm
  • Reply cheap auto insurance quotes Lodi NJ

Gek idee dat we al snel weer met de kerstversiering bezig zullen zijn.Wel een gezellige tijd hoor!!Ik heb ook ergens nog een advent kalender…nou ja..of iets wat daar voor door moet gaan.Ben ook al druk achter de naaimachine voor kerst…je moet maar even op mijn blog kijken.fijne avond…lieve groetjes Carla.

August 15, 2018 at 4:49 pm