Power of the She!

I’m SO excited to announce that I got the opportunity to be a part of an amazing campaign with Athleta! We filmed it back in February and it was a long day of running all over LA, but the finished product literally brought tears to my eyes. I spend so much time with Glennis and know that we both work hard to inspire the runners that we coach. The only reason I coach is to try to show my athletes that running can be an amazing part of your life, if you have the right mindset and allow it too.

By having accountability partners, running has gotten easier as C has been growing, but just being a new mom, I’ve found so much encouragement and inspiration from fellow moms. I’d say like 85% of the time I feel like I have no clue what I’m doing and so many women have offered advice and encouragement when I’m feeling a little lost.

Hopefully I’ll have a few more photos to share from the day soon. Alone We Are Strong, United We Thrive… I couldn’t agree more and am so honored to be included in this campaign!

See more of the Power of The She Campaign here!

Power of the She Running!

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

• Reply Jodi

So badass! That was really awesome, you girls look and sound great! Very proud of you!

April 18, 2016 at 9:54 am
  • Reply Leigh

That is so awesome! Love the video and the message.

April 18, 2016 at 10:15 am
  • Reply Audrey

OMG… I love it! So inspiring :) (And whew, I feel exhausted just from watching you guys run all over!)

April 18, 2016 at 10:28 am
  • Reply Jackie

Bad-ass! What a cool video. Gorgeous pictures too.

April 18, 2016 at 10:46 am
  • Reply Anne

“Women get their strength from other women.” I love this so much and completely agree. I’d love to find some women to be in my life and be a mutual source of encouragement. How cool that you have that! Thank you for encouraging me, even though we are not real-life friends!

April 18, 2016 at 11:33 am
  • Reply caitlin

LOVE this! I work part time at Athleta and have always loved the girl power message they bring out! Very cool.

April 18, 2016 at 5:53 pm
  • Reply Sandy

This is awesome!! Love it!!

April 19, 2016 at 6:16 am
  • Reply Kendra

Epic video! Totally badass, bravo!

April 21, 2016 at 7:54 am
  • Reply Kim Nguyen

I love this, and was just writing on the blog about how important it is for women to invest in physical strength. Went to the first women’s climbing festival this past year and feel the inspiration that comes from being with other women interested in fitness. You look amazing in the video!

April 25, 2016 at 8:47 pm
  • Reply SCARLET

This is great! Love the girl power!

July 28, 2016 at 10:19 am
  • Reply adidas nmd

I have to show my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of such a circumstance. Because of scouting throughout the the web and meeting notions that were not productive, I believed my life was well over. Being alive devoid of the solutions to the problems you have solved as a result of your review is a critical case, and the kind which might have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn’t noticed your blog post. The knowledge and kindness in dealing with all things was very helpful. I’m not sure what I would have done if I had not come across such a stuff like this. I’m able to at this moment relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for the reliable and effective guide. I won’t think twice to refer the sites to any person who will need care on this subject matter.

August 29, 2017 at 11:06 pm
  • Reply yeezy boost 350

Thanks for all your labor on this website. My mum really likes conducting research and it’s really simple to grasp why. My partner and i know all of the dynamic form you offer rewarding tips and tricks on your website and welcome response from people on this subject so our own girl is actually studying a whole lot. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. Your performing a first class job.

September 5, 2017 at 3:56 pm