This year has flown by and it’s already time for another Christmas Gift Guide. Today I’m posting about clothes that should be on any runner’s wish list and tomorrow will be the accessories that are perfect to stuff in their stocking! Hopefully these fun clothing ideas will have the runner in your life smiling from ear to ear on Christmas morning. Some of these are for running and some are for relaxing after a long run. Most of them are for winter wear, which is all about thumbholes, hoods and staying warm while they head out. Also, the links at the bottom lead to the page, where you’ll be able to see more colors and the price!
1. Reebok French Terry Long Sleeve I can usually be found in French Terry after a long run. I love how soft it is and how comfortable it is. I do love a good fleece but the terry doesn’t pill like fleece and is a bit lighter. This shirt comes in a few different cute colors!
2. Athleta Hurdle Hoodie Sweatshirt Cowl necks make my heart so happy! That plus awesome thumbholes and a zippered kangaroo pocket? This sweatshirt is what dreams must be made of. This would be perfect post long run or with jeans.
3. Lucy’s Cardio Sculpt Pullover Lucy’s clothes are high quality and are fantastic for running. This comes in a few different colors and is fleece inside. I love the neck and the heathered fabric.
4. Saucony Dash Hoodie This is a perfect cold weather running jacket. It has a zippered neck, hood with a ponytail hole and thumb holes. It’s also extra long in the back and has a zippered pocket to carry a few small items.
5. Adidas French Terry Crops I got pants just like this that were Nike brand a while back and I’m obsessed with them. They are the perfect thing to wear everywhere, not only running! I usually wear them when I travel and get so many compliments. They look nice but are so comfortable and cozy and not being fleece they don’t get too warm. These also come in black.
6. Skins Recovery Compression Tights After a race Skins are a MUST! They really help you recover and get new blood into your legs. I usually sleep in mine for 2-3 days after a race to help with recovery and get my legs feeling as close to normal as possible.
7. Fabletics Salar Capri I recently found Fabletics and love all their monthly options and how their clothes change. Their company helps keep your fitness apparel selection grow and they have the cutest prints and colors. I really love their capris. They remind me a lot of lululemon with how thick the fabric is and how they lift and cinch.
9. Knee High Socks From Victoria’s Secret Lately I have been wearing more high socks. Apparently, these are cool among high schoolers, and I have a few pairs so why not! I love the bright colors if I’m wearing darker colors on top to make sure I stand out when I’m running on the street.
10. Champion Criss Cross Cami Sports Bra This is one of my favorite sports bras because it doesn’t give me a terrible sports bra tan and when I’m out doing a long run for 4+ hours, that’s the last thing I want. If you’re looking for something with more support, check out Moving Comfort. They have awesome options for all chest sizes.
11. Tommy Copper Long Compression Sock These socks are my racing sock of choice. They offer super compression and don’t have a thick footbed which doesn’t bother me when running in a race. I really like the tightness of the sock around the calf as well.
12. ProCompression Long Sock I love ProCompression and need to get a few more pairs for this training plan! I wear their socks for shorter runs and also around the house or to sleep in after a run. They offer a lot of support and help get your legs feeling back to normal.
13. Feetures No Show Elite Tab Sock These socks have become a life saver. They aren’t cheap but they really do offer incredible support and allow the foot to breathe when running. I really like the colors they offer and the small tab at the back of the sock that keeps them in place.
Have fun shopping for your favorite runner or add a few of these to your Christmas list!