Life is about BALANCE

Life is about balance. I need to remind myself about this constantly too. It’s about fitting it all in and what works for you. It’s easy to forget and become overwhelmed by something, and for me, it’s usually a training plan. It’s easy to get scared to miss a day, or take a rest day. I need to remind myself sometimes that there is more to running than hitting each run, which falls perfectly in line with my ‘Run With Purpose’ Goal this year.

Eating 3 donuts a day might be overboard, but sinking my teeth into one after a long run with a big glass of Sprite is one of my favorite things to do. Life is too short not to enjoy what you love and I do love a good donut. I found this ad the other day and thought it was hilarious. Since it’s Friday, treat yourself to a donut!

Life is all about Balance! This ad portrays it perfectly. Enjoy a donut :)

source

Have a great weekend!

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

6 Comments

• Reply laura

This needs to be my tagline for 2014. “Life is About Balance.”
    Thank you.

January 10, 2014 at 10:07 am
  • Reply Elise

Because you told me to, I’m eating a donut this weekend!

January 10, 2014 at 11:00 am
  • Reply Colleen

This is so great! I love it! Do they have Krispy Kreme out there? Now those are some good donuts!!

January 10, 2014 at 3:03 pm
  • Reply George Godin

I actually love Krispy Kreme Donut but I make sure that I eat only 1-2 donuts. I tend to agree with you that life is too short not to enjoy what you love and I also do love a good donut. But after eating, just make sure that we do some exercises.

January 12, 2014 at 5:12 pm
  • Reply Toronto Girl West

I couldn’t agree with you more – what is life if you can’t kick back and treat yourself once in a while! I say enjoy the donuts and Sprite! ;)

January 12, 2014 at 10:20 pm
  • Reply Brittany Delorme

I could do not agree with this more! Everything in moderation! I have a SWEET tooth, and reading stuff like this reminds me to treat myself every once in a while for a job well done. We do only live once, so splurging every now and then is good for our happiness:)!

January 12, 2014 at 10:32 pm