Going, Going, back to back to…

I’m going back to High School?

Yes, I’m going back! As many of you know, I was employed for a fitness brand as their Social Media Manager, and before that I worked at an endurance event management company and also at a smaller advertising agency. I truly love my job, growing with a company, social media and marketing but I was recently offered a coaching position to become an assistant coach for both cross country and track at a high school. The school is less than a mile from B and I’s house and is where B went to high school. After a lot of thought and prayer, we both decided that I would accept the position. It’s much closer to our house so I’m not spending 3 to 3.5 hours on the freeway in traffic every day. It’s a big change for me, as I will be doing social media in a different capacity for a few smaller companies near my house but the biggest change is that I will also now be working with kids.

I previously coached back in college and loved it. It’s where I really learned how important running was to me and it was then, after taking a little over a year off running, that I started running more consistently again after my mom passed away. I searched my computer for some older coaching pics… This is what I could find.

IMG_0876

001_1

008_8 I had to include this one… because it’s the ultimate coaching pose. Ha!

I’m really excited about this change and this past week was my first week with the team. This week I’m heading up to Big Bear for our Team Training Camp. With over 60 kids on the cross country team, it’s quite entertaining and high schoolers are hilarious and delightfully sassy. I’m so thankful for this opportunity and look forward to working with them to hopefully encourage them to make running a lifelong love of theirs.

So here’s to a new chapter as Coach D!

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

559 Comments

• Reply us agency car insurance Oak Ridge TN

Bon, je ne vous réponds pas Christiane.Enfin, je vous dirais juste que je souris en lisant Houellebecq, et même constamment. C’est à mon sens révélateur d’une partie du problème.

August 15, 2018 at 10:28 am
  • Reply cheap full coverage car insurance Dundalk MD

Ja! Puuh. Jeg skal aflevere opgave på fredag og synopsis en uge efter.. Begge dele skal jeg op og forsvare senere på sommeren.. Mæh. Så jeg har parkeret mig på sofaen med bøger, computer og te..

August 15, 2018 at 1:39 pm
  • Reply car insurance

I urge everyone to visit Aeriks reddit to check his claim “I catch them advocating violence and rape and redefining rape out of existence every single day.”for validity.

August 15, 2018 at 11:34 am
  • Reply list of car insurances in Carrollton GA

I had 2 issues, both because of arduino uno R2 edition. First, it would freeze after turning off and back on. Second was due to not being able to load firmware due to its large size. Somthing about my version of bootloader. I fixed both. First with diode, second with making code smaller by removing “merlin” functions. It works great now, i will post updatE shortly.

August 15, 2018 at 1:33 pm
  • Reply cheap car insurance quotes TX

Förändringar så verksamheten blir självförbättrande (lönsamt med bra jobb) är alltid mest effektivt.Kunddriven konkurrens inom vården hade varit fantastiskt

August 15, 2018 at 11:41 am
  • Reply list of car insurances in Smithtown NY

They won’t rest until they’ve trademarked and copyrighted every living cell on Earth. The way the politicians fall for the BS from Big Pharma would be hilarious if the consequences weren’t so dire. I appear like a “regular” guy in my working environment, yet get laughed at by my younger employees when they see the living greens and natural supplements I consume. I only hope the supressing of the information on what herbs can do for us will make our spreading of the word more powerful.

August 15, 2018 at 12:00 pm
  • Reply car insurance with no license in Holland MI

I hate finding out someone lies, too… isn’t is similar to them taking things, too?! Like they’ve taken the illusion I had that they were speaking good and true and stable things.It’s like quicksand… Jesus’ story of the two houses comes to mind.Territorial behavior is particular loathsome… I love that you shared something specific like “rearranging things in my home or confiding in husband in a way to put a damper on our relationship” sounds damaging, dangerous, asinine.How do you respond to women like this?

August 15, 2018 at 12:41 pm
  • Reply cheapest car insurance in Elmhurst IL

à°¸ుà°œాà°¤ à°—ాà°°ు,à°®ీ à°¬్à°²ాà°—్ ఇటీవలే à°•à°¨ుà°•్à°•ుà°¨్à°¨ాà°¨ు. à°šà°¦ుà°µుà°¤ూంà°Ÿే à°Žంà°¤ à°¹ాà°¯ిà°—ా à°‰ంà°¦ో à°šెà°ª్పలేà°¨ు. à°¨ేà°¨ు à°¤ెà°²ుà°—ు à°²ో à°°ాయటం ఇదే à°®ొదటి à°¸ాà°°ి, ఇది à°•ూà°¡ా à°¬ాà°—ాà°¨ే à°‰ంà°¦ి.జలంధర à°—ాà°°ు à°’à°• à°µ్à°¯ాà°¸ం à°²ో à°°ాà°¸ాà°°ు,”à°¨ేà°¨ు à°¤ెà°²ుà°—ు à°…à°®్à°®ాà°¯ి à°¨ి, ఇది à°¨ాà°•ు నచ్à°šిà°¨ à°¤ెà°²ుà°—ు à°ªుà°¸్తకం à°…à°¨ి à°—à°°్à°µంà°—ా à°šెà°ª్à°ªుà°•ోà°—à°²ిà°—ిà°¨ à°ªుà°¸్తకం” à°…à°¨ి ఏదో à°ªుà°¸్తకం à°—ుà°°ింà°šి .à°…à°²ాà°—ే ఇది à°¨ాà°•ు నచ్à°šిà°¨ à°…à°š్à°š à°¤ెà°²ుà°—ు à°¬్à°²ాà°—ు à°…à°¨ి à°šెà°ª్à°ªుà°•ొవలాà°¨ి à°‰ంà°¦ి.:)

August 15, 2018 at 1:07 pm
  • Reply cheap auto insurance quotes Buena Park CA

Olá, Thamyllis.A situação que você nos descreve justifica o seu retorno ao médico que lhe atendeu.Conte para ele a sua história e a forma como você está.Fizemos alguns posts sobre as palpitações.Tire suas dúvidas para não ficar na situação em que se encontra.Farei alguns posts aproveitando as suas dicas e esclarecimentos sobre gestação e outras situações… mas, oriento-lhe, procure novamente o seu médico.Abraço.Leonardo.

August 15, 2018 at 3:13 pm