Time flies… 2 years ago today!

Two years ago I married B! It’s been such a fun adventure and I look forward to the future together. The day we got married was SO much fun, and I still look back at photos and smile.

david-tutera-picnic-wedding-bride1david-tutera-picnic-weddingHe’s such a great dad to our two little mongrels and I love our little family so much. I am so blessed to have him in my life.

banddogsWe’ve had a fun year together with lots of laughs, memories, and moments shared. From weddings, trips around the country, and re-doing the backyard… It’s been quite a year for both of us. I can’t believe how fast time goes! Everything with him in my life is so much more incredible than I ever imagined and I couldn’t ask for anything more! I look forward to the future together… Whatever God may bless us with!

wedding3 wedding2 wedding1 photobooth angel-game-date-night

Overall, I’m just thankful to celebrate us and this day!

b-lafd-station-64