Weekend Recap

This weekend it rained, rained, rained here, which was very different for our normal weather. Friday night we went to B’s work party, which was fun but was too short! It was out in Hollywood which it’s always fun to drive out there for a bit and catch up with all the other girls from the station.

Saturday morning I ran to the gym and worked out at the gym for about 45 minutes. B worked all day on Saturday and we were suppose to get our tree on Sunday but he was called into work so we didn’t go to the tree lot. Unfortunately,  I was also planning on going down to San Diego to run the Girls on the Run 5K with Monika, but I woke up with pretty bad cramps, which have been plaguing me lately for some unknown reason. I am thinking of scheduling an appointment with my doctor to discuss this.

Once B left for work I finished up Christmas shopping and am looking forward to hopefully getting our tree tomorrow! We have tried to go get our tree at least three times and so tomorrow is the day, fingers crossed. Also, this week, I am planning on working out every day in the morning. The rain is suppose to clear up by tomorrow and if it’s still raining in the morning I’m going to to the gym to spin for half an hour and do weights. I hope to run 3 days this week.

I’ve been toying with the idea of running a half marathon in the spring, but cannot decide on what or where to run one. I might travel again to run another race in mid March so we’ll see. I really did enjoy running in Arkansas last year, so who knows. I need to look into it and it will give me a goal to start training consistently again! I will probably make a decision by the middle of the month, we shall see!

7 Responses to Weekend Recap

1. Monika says:

We missed you! Hope you can make it next time. :) Next race is in May. BTW love your bangs!

2. Mrs. C. says:

I LOVE your bangs! Haven’t visited in a while, but saw that picture in my feed and had to stop and tell you. You look adorable! ooo, run a half.. .do it!! I miss reading your running posts. But I’m glad that you are getting back into your running mojo:) Have fun picking out your tree together!

3. Shea says:

you forgot your AWESOME hang out with MEEEE! :)

“thats my girlfriiiiend!”

haha.

4. Ed says:

Good luck with the tree…hope you find the perfect one!

5. Jess says:

I hope you find an awesome tree! We still haven’t got ours either. I still can’t believe it is Christmas.

6. Erin says:

I just found your blog and I love it!! What race did you run in Arkansas? I am signed up for a half marathon in Little Rock in March.

7. Christine says:

I did the Little Rock Half in 2012 and agree, it was fun! If you are thinking of traveling, there is a great half marathon in VA beach, it’s the Shamrock Half Marathon and it is also in March. I will run this race and maybe we can meet up! :)