Glamour Feature!

I cannot believe that this is really online! I was emailed by Meredith a few weeks ago about my motivation to work out in the morning. Now, I must be honest. Working out in the morning is my frienemy. I LOVE it after, but waking up before hand is ROUGH. Like, REALLY hard for me. But I always try to remember that awesome feeling I have after. That’s pretty much in a nutshell what I told Meredith when she asked me about AM workouts. Never thinking I’d be featured in a little online workout motivation post.

Thanks Glamour Mag it was so exciting to see online!

Lately I’ve been getting back into spin class. I feel like I can spin for 45 minutes and sweat more than if I run 20 miles. So that’s kind of weird. Other than that, running has kind of been on the back burner since I’m starting to have hip flexor pain again. I’ve been foam rolling and trying to re-heal that old injury. Hit up the gym this morning and it was a great workout. As soon as I was done and had that feeling I remembered why waking up early to work out is so awesome.

8 Responses to Glamour Feature!

1. Sarah OUaL says:

YOU’RE FAMOUS!! That’s so cool, and so true. Ugh I’m so bad about snoozing AM workout alarms. Need to just get up and go before my brain can tell me no.

2. Sandy says:

That is really cool! I have been having problems with shin splints lately and should probably get back into spinning again too. I feel so lost without running and with Long Beach right around the corner I am not sure of what will happen :(

3. Leigh says:

That’s so exciting that you were in Glamour! I am definitely not a work out in the morning person. I find right after work or after dinner works best for me :)

4. Sachie says:

AWESOME! what a great action shot!

5. Missy says:

This is great! You are so famous Danica! I have trouble with morning workouts too, once in a while I will get in a burst of energy and get up early but it hasn’t happened in a long time. Plus the fact that it’s still dark outside when I would get up to work out doesn’t help!
    Good for you! I will think of your motivation next time I need to get in a morning workout!

6. Runner Dad says:

Hey, glad to see you’re still doing your blog. I used to follow it a year or so ago, but fell off of reading and running in general. Good to see life is good with you. Keep it up!

7. Ed says:

Awesome, congrats on getting featured! That is pretty cool

8. Monika says: