Pre-Wedding!

YAY! Time to get marrrrrried (well six months ago it was!) I can’t believe that I finally get to post all these pictures now that the show has officially aired! I’ve waited so long! It was truly a special day with so many special memories and moments and I’m so glad we had such an awesome photographer, Jonathan Moore Photography, there to capture it all. Here are some pictures from before the ceremony!

It was a really long day and we got ready at the church that we were married at, which was the same church that 7th Heaven was filmed at! It was a beautiful church, and they were amazing. There was A LOT going on during our wedding, but it was so special and so full of excitement, it was just a joyful amazing day where we were truly surrounded by so much love and amazing people.

A nervous habit… playing with my ring before we started filming for the day.

It’s true, I had NO idea what dress I was going to wear on my wedding day! David walked in with a big white bag and I knew he was going to show me, and I was so hopeful that he would pick number 3! :) Once David showed me what dress I was going to wear, my lifelong dream of wearing my hair down at my wedding went right out the window. It would have been WAY too much going on with all the beading of the dress and my hair down, so we worked together on picking a style of wearing it up, and I don’t regret it at all, I loved my hair, and it made me much more ‘bridal’.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH still can’t believe this was my dress. It was SO light, and shockingly enough laid perfect for the entire day. It was glorious and I felt like a cloud princess. So special. Ines Di Santos was the designer and she is AMAZING. She creates dresses that are so special and different. They are made to lay nice and photograph well.

The shoes I got ready in, they were by Steve Madden and I got them at Nordstrom Rack on sale… I realized they must be at the rack because the next day the bow fell off.

Looking at a picture of me when I was trying on the dress two weeks earlier that one of the crew members took.

Yup, that’s the getting ready camp. There were a LOT of people there and they were like busy bees in a hive! I remember one time I was talking to Shea and said man, you know what we forgot to get, Monsters, and before I knew it I had one in my hand. It was magical and everyone was SO nice. It was weird having that much attention on me. The makeup artists were incredible as were the hair stylists, I couldn’t believe it was all really happening and I was going to get married!

Magical Monster and my Best Friend. Nothing could be better.

Love this shot. Loved the bouquet, loved the shoes and yup, love the ring. :)

Gah the dress fit like a glove but when you put a mic pack in there it gets TIGHT. Shea was the best zipper-upper though.

Suck it in!

I loved the shoes and loved that they were red! So much fun and I was really proud of myself, because I kept them on the entire night, which is a feat since I NEVER wear heels.

All the boys. The ties were all the same, but they look different in this picture because some of  them are different in the light. David didn’t change anything about what the boys were going to wear.

David and B. <3

Almost time to walk down the aisle! I LOVED the church. Some people have asked about the flowers in the church, or lack there of. Actually, something that really bothers me is random flowers at the church. Like big sprigs or sprays of randomness, and I  love the look of this church, simple clean, nothing distracting, so I’m SO glad there were no flowers. In the wedding we had planned before David came in, I wasn’t going to have flowers in the church that we were planning on getting married at, so I wonder if those people would have said that we were missing flowers then? Who knows, but I love how it’s focusing on us, not floral arrangements and I love how clean it looks up there, and the wood. I love the color of it.

They sent everyone down the aisle and then I walked through the back door and immediately saw my brother and it was immediately time to walk down the aisle. There was so much emotion and I already was on the brink and didn’t want to cry! I told him DO NOT CRY and they opened the doors and we headed down the aisle! My heart was beating out of my chest!

It was AMAZING. Amazing. AMAZING to see all the people we love in one place. As I walked down the aisle I just wanted to get to Bryan and I was so excited and ready to just get married. The church looked fabulous and everyone was so  happy and I just wanted to look and say hi to everyone! I loved seeing everyone’s reaction and I loved walking down to the bridal march song!

28 Responses to Pre-Wedding!

1. Such beautiful photos!! You look gorgeous and the beading on the dress – love it.

2. Oh Danica you looked stunning. STUNNING. That dress is unbelievable. So happy for you! Your happiness totally shines through in this post. Love it!

3. Oh my gosh you look gorgeous! We don’t have WE at home so I have never seen the show, but I got chills looking at your pictures. You just look so happy and that dress in AMAZINGGG! Congrats!

4. Page says:

DANICA! Oh my goodness, I creeped these on FB already, but love seeing them blown up here on the blog. What a magical moment – congratulations!

5. Leigh says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Can’t wait to see more! :)

6. Morgan says:

What can I say other than SWOON!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for the rest of the posts and pics!!!!

7. Kelly says:

Love it all! I totally lost it when you and your brother stepped out. The pictures are so great!

8. Amy says:

So, so pretty! I totally get the simple & clean look of the church. Classic touch!

9. Christy says:

GORGEOUS photos! I love that photo with the shoes, ring, & bouquet too! I may have to watch the show on iTunes to see it all live!!

10. Brittany says:

Love it!! I recorded your episode and watched it last night…everything was AMAZING!!!

11. Kathy says:

You looked gorgeous! I love that dress, and definitely would have chosen that one as well. I finally watch the episode last night – everything turned out so great and I’m happy that you still got a picnic BBQ. ;)

12. Danielle @daniruns says:

Wow, mental note book Jonathan Moore as a photographer haha. These photos are beautiful. You look absolutely gorgeous. So exciting that you are sharing your amazing day with us!

13. kimi says:

Oh Danica, you are such a beautiful bride.

14. Sara says:

such amazing pictures! Love the detail shot of the shoes/ring/flowers. We have the same wedding shoes (but mine are green!)
    What a crazy scene in the getting ready room – so many people!

15. Amber says:

Aaaah so gorgeous. I can’t believe you didn’t know what you were going to wear until that day! Such a leap of faith!!!! Can’t wait to see more.

16. Danica, you looked absolutely gorgeous in that dress! I am sure the evening was just as wonderful as the pictures! Congratulations to you and Bryan!!

17. Rachel says:

Beautiful!!! I wouldn’t have noticed that dress on the rack, but it looks perfect on you. I love the updo too.

18. Heide says:

love love love! Im so glad we are finally getting to see the photos!

19. Love, love, love the shoes! Can’t wait to see more of your gorgeous wedding!

20. nicole says:

you are a princess on cloud nine!!!! ahhhhh tears!

21. love the dress and the shoes! you looked beautiful!!

22. Michelle says:

Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous! That dress is a knock out!! I’m new to your blog so just learning about your wedding experience – how exciting! I’m a runner too, so glad to have found your blog :)

23. Jane says:

Love that the guys wore the boutonnieres you made! I loved them! Plus it was a little piece of you with them.

24. Xavierism says:

Oh my…love your wedding pics. The dress is beautiful and you were simply beautiful with the dress on! Love the red pumps! Congratulations to the both of you. May the Blessings continue! xo

25. Lovely, lovely photos. Danica, you’re a sweetheart and it shows in these photos! Gorgeous shoes by the way.

XO, Lovella Bridal

26. Beth says:

Love the pictures – it looks like such a perfect day, and you look beautiful.

p.s. we were wedding shoe twins! I wore the same shoes at my wedding in August in navy blue – I loved them!

27. Erica says:

I cried watching My Fair Wedding and see how amazing everything turned out! You were and are absolutely gorgeous! The dress looked like it was made just for you and you can tell B is your best friend! I wish you both every happiness in the world! JKL and keep running!

28. SkinnyRunner says:

I LOVE YOUR DRESS! you look amazing!!!!!