New year? New Musica!

I have been listening to a bunch of new jams lately, and thought others might want to join in on the gloriousness that is new music.

Sadly, I must admit that I truly am loving Selena Gomez ‘Love you like a Love Song‘. What am I 12? Gross that I’m admitting to liking her, but a good song. Sidenote: Watching the video makes me hate the fact that I like it even more.

Per usual, the songs below probably have cuss words in them. They are probably not safe videos for work, but they are pretty good songs to workout to/run to. Oddly enough I usually listen to country when I’m not working out, only occasionally I will listen to music like this. I almost save it up to pump me up when I work out. Alas, enjoy!

Gavin De Graw ‘Not Over You

Nelly ‘The Champ

Blake Shelton ‘God Gave Me You

PitBull ‘International Love‘ (this is my GO-TO jam right now, I once had it on repeat for an hour while working out…)

Coldplay ‘Paradise

Drake ‘Headlines

Maroon 5 ‘Moves like Jagger

Flo Rida ‘Good Feeling

Rhianna ‘We Found Love

Katy Perry ‘The One That Got Away

Kanye ‘N***as in Paris‘ ( B is APPALLED that we had to buy this to support Kanye, as I am too, but alas, it’s a good song to run too)

Breathe Carolina ‘Blackout

Will.I.Am ‘T.H.E

AWOLNATION ‘Sail

Flo Rida ‘Wild One

Update your listening devices and get those miles done!

14 Responses to New year? New Musica!

1. Sachie says:

Thanks for the update!!! Have a great run!

2. Sarah says:

I love “Love you like a love song” – I finally caved and bought it a few days ago. I know, I feel like I’m 12 too. Thanks for the other recommendations!

3. Rebekah says:

I kind of love the Kanye/Jay-Z song, but haven’t broken down and bought it yet. My running playlist is in need of an update, though, so I might have to give in soon.

I’m a closet Selena Gomez fan too… ;)

5. abbi says:

International Love is one of my jams right now too….thanks for the list, will check out some of the others!

6. Sara says:

Even my younger sisters, who are in their teens, make fun of me for liking “Love you like a love song” but I can’t help it. International Love, and Blackout are definitely already on my list but I’m going to have to check out the rest.

7. Amy says:

I listen to “Moves like Jagger” and all of Katy Perry while using my Sport Hula Hoop. It makes me feel like I’m dancing :)

8. Maria says:

Thanks for the list! Needed some new music like whoa.

9. Kelly says:

I’m in need of some new jams! Thanks!

10. Autumn says:

I’m not even sure how i started following you on Twitter, but as a college runner, you are truly motivating and inspiring to me! I saw the commercial for your upcoming episode, can’t wait to watch! And congrats on everything that has happened the past year!

11. Carly says:

Great songs! I’ll be sure to put these onto my running playlist

12. OK I’m on the Selena bandwagon too. I love that song! And AWOLNATION is so good too! Check out “Not Your Fault”. That was on my playlist for the Holiday Half.

13. Alisa says:

Yeah, yeah yeah…love your music posts! A surprising new fave of mine is “Lonely boy” by the black keys…not usually my type of type but I love it.

Also, OMG by Snoop Dog!

14. KC says:

Always LOVE your music selections! Great beats, powerful stuff. Thanks for sharing!