BIG WEEKEND!

I’m so excited for this weekend for so many reasons.

A – Today is my best friends Birthday! Hooray for Shea being an old as me. I cannot say it enough, she is like a sister to me, I’m blessed to have her in my life and can’t wait to celebrate tonight. She rocks, enough said.

B – I’m running a half marathon on Sunday. Haven’t trained TOO much for it, but it’s the base point that I will measure my fitness at for training for Arkansas. Basically my motto is, as long as I don’t die this weekend, I will do a 16 miler next weekend, and then and 18 miler the following weekend and then I will do the dreadful 20 miler. Badabing, training complete. So this weekend, should be a test of if I can get through 13.. onwards and upwards! I also am going to wear a team sparkle skirt and be totally AMERICANA out for this race, which is oh by the way my most favorite thing.

C- OUR WEDDING AIRS ON SUNDAY! Exciting. Another sneak peek was released today! I am so excited and very nervous. It airs Sunday on We Tv Check your local listings.

D – I’m cleaning our house tomorrow. This gives me complete joy and excitement that I will have a nice clean fresh house after tomorrow.

The weather should be great. Hopefully I don’t do anything weird on national television. Oh and I got my bike fitted! So I get to test that out this weekend too! Hooray for a great weekend and you know what makes it even awesomer… It’s a three day weekend! Cha-CHING!

13 Responses to BIG WEEKEND!

1. Melissa H. says:

Your episode looks exciting! Can’t wait to see it. My tv is set to record.

2. first off good luck on your half and all the mileage coming up. secondly hooray for your wedding finally airing the wife and I have waited just as excitedly as I’m sure you are. You better believe we’ll be watching.

3. @DaniRuns says:

Ooo Happy Birthday to your friend Shea! (who by the way I believe knows my cousin’s wife, & pretty sure she was at my cousins wife’s babyshower?? not sure) Anyway, don’t worry about your half! I did the So Cal Half last weekend without much prep, you will do awesome, I know it! Especially with that new outfit. Seriously I need to order a Team Sparkle skirt, they were so cute & easy to spot at the So Cal Half, I was jealous :) And can’t wait to watch your episode Sunday! Enjoy your fun weekend!
    -Danielle

4. How awesome!!! Love that I finally heard you “Talk” how strange is that?! Looking forward to seeing all the cool stuff that happened on your wedding journey!

5. Jane says:

What a fun weekend ahead! Excited to see your episode!

6. Rebekah says:

Love fun-filled weekends like that! Have a wonderful time. And after I realized the half this weekend goes down my street, I ended up just signing up–I needed to do 12 anyway, so why not? I just might see you out there! I’ll be in Team Sparkle race legs, too but I’m saving the sparkle skirt for Tinker Bell in two weeks. :)

7. Brandi says:

Can’t wait to see the show on Sunday! How did I miss you are going to be in AR!! I assume you are doing the Little Rock Marathon! Biggest Marathon Medal in the world! I may have to come down and cheer you on! Would LOVE to meet you in person!!

8. Beth Dunn says:

How cool your wedding is on TV!
    SC

9. Heidi Nicole says:

I am the same way about a clean house…it just feels so good to have it all clean and organized! Although I’m no good at keeping it that way for long.

Thats so cool that your wedding is on TV…is it going to be available to watch online after the airing? Cheap-o me and my basic cable don’t get We TV!

10. Watching your episode right now Danica! So exciting!!! :)

11. Sarah says:

Happy birthday to Shea!!! I saw your wedding on TV last night. It was beautiful! Congratulations!

12. Keri says:

I watched your wedding last night! It was gorgeous and you looked wonderful! I am so happy it all came together for you. :)

13. Jaime says:

OMG Danica!! I didn’t get a chance to watch the airing yesterday, so I DVR’d it to watch it today… I cried so many times!! You looked amazing, and I can’t believe how awesome David made your day!! So happy for you – it was weird to watch it, because it felt like I was watching a friend get married. Congrats to you & Brian!!