A Dream

I cannot believe that the whole whirlwind that was my wedding actually happened. It was the crazy, most exciting, fun and memorable day of my life. Everything was simply flawless. Watching the episode last night was so emotional and amazing to see how it all came together and I’m more than excited to finally be able to share our wedding pictures! I was planning this entire week to just post them all and share the experience with everyone. I also wanted to do a Q&A on Friday about the whole experience and I will answer any questions you have. You can leave them in a comment or email me at danica@chicrunner.com and I will try to answer all questions on Friday. I know it will be a lot of my wedding in a week, but alas, I haven’t gotten to share anything about it yet, and I’m super excited and then it will be over. :) So sit tight.

Here are a few personal pictures from my phone that are not professional but I took throughout the experience. :)

Right after meeting David at our house for the first time. I showed him my table and the bridesmaid dresses and shockingly enough, he liked them! :)

After the amazing experience at the Sonya Dakar skin studio and the little Bridal Shower they planned for me. It was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life, a gorgeous day and my favorite women in my life!

After Go-Karting… which I must admit, was pretty scary!

The most amazing designer ever, Inez Di Santos. She seriously is the sweetest and most amazing person in the world! I can’t believe I actually got to meet her. Since Dress 3 was my absolute favorite, I took a picture with her and the dress :)

On our dress shopping day! So surprised to see everyone there.

Working with everyone was amazing, and truly so memorable. Everything on the show is so true, you literally know NOTHING. We didn’t know where we were getting married until the Thursday before, and we got married on a Saturday. I didn’t know what dress I was wearing until that morning. We didn’t know our shoes, jewelry, until that day. And yes, I truly enjoyed the whole experience. When you are with David, he’s so kind and genuine, and you know you are in the best hands. I still cannot believe it happened! It was a blast, and to see all the love and emotion of all those who are so close to us was so amazing to feel that the entire day. Here’s the deets on our entire wedding.

We were married at First Christian Church North Hollywood (yes the same church that 7th Heaven was filmed at and most recently it was featured on How I Met Your Mother) and our reception was at Universal Studios. The set up was incredible and the food was amazing.

Here is a list of all the vendors that were at our wedding, which you can also find on We Tv website as well.

BAND – they played during dinner and were SO good. Great vibe and I have gotten a lot of compliments on the great music during dinner: Rocky Neck Bluegrass Band www.rockyneckbluegrass.com

BRIDAL GOWN – the dress, which I am still obsessed with, was from Lovella Bridal, great experience there and AMAZING DRESSES. 818.245.INES www.lovellabridal.com

BRIDAL PARTY SHOES & ACCESSORIES, another surprise for us were the amazing and cute Nina Bridal shoes and accessories. They were comfortable and I love wearing them! www.ninashoes.com

CATERING, great, great food and totally what we both wanted! Gourmet Celebrations www.gourmetcelebrations.com/

CATERING AND DANCE FLOOR RENTALS, again, can’t say it enough but everything looked amazing so I truly am thankful to all those behind the scenes that I never even met. Dolphin Event Services www.dolphinevents.biz

CHALKBOARDS AND LANTERNS, Once you see the professional pictures later this week, you will die over how everything came together! :) These are SO cute and they did amazing with them. Darice www.darice.com

CHOCOLATE CANDY APPLES. I wish I could share these with everyone. They were the best candied apple I’ve ever had. Carmel covered in red chocolate? DELICIOUS. Enjou Chocolat www.enjouchacolat.com

CUSTOM NECKLACE. I wear this necklace a lot still and love it! I love how it’s interchangeable and love the beautiful red flower and little blue accents with the beads. Beautiful and she is SO sweet! Kata Banko Couture www.katabankobrides.com

LIGHTING Lighting makes all the difference and the street our wedding was held on was beautiful! Amber Event Production www.ambereventproduction.com

LINENS I loved the gingham… obviously! :) Cloth Connection www.clothconnection.com

PRINTED MATERIALS There were so many details that made it all come to life and she did an amazing job with our escort cards, program and all printed materials! Sandi Spells Design www.sandispells.com

RECEPTION DRESS This dress was HOT and I loved it! So much fun and changing made dancing so much easier. Sherri Hill www.sherrihill.com

VINTAGE FURNITURE/PROP RENTALS I think these were the bikes, fencing and pews? Possibly? Anyways, I love the vintageness of them and they came out looking amazing! Found Rentals www.foundrentals.com

EVENT RENTALS, I’m sure they supplied so many things! Town & County Event Rentals www.tacer.biz

FLORAL DESIGNER These flowers were AMAZING. I loved how everything looked and loved the combonations and how vivid and colorful everything was. The floral arrangements were simply gorgeous and beyond my wildest dreams! Studio Fiore www.studiofioredesigns.com

HAIR AND MAKEUP These girls know their stuff, they were amazing to work with, patient and totally made everyone look AWESOME! I would love to have them by my side every morning! :) Noriko Kerns-Podue from The REX Agency www.therexagency.com

WEDDING CAKE This cake was SO cute and fun! I love all her work.  NancyKay’s Confections www.nkconfections.com

WEDDING VENUE I love this church. It was so pretty. So simple, clean, everything was perfect! First Christian Church North Hollywood Fccnh.org

So any ways, after all that! I will post our pictures of pre-wedding, getting married the the reception throughout the rest of the week. :) And then friday, I will try to answer any questions that I get in the comments on emailed to me at Danica@chicrunner.com.

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

338 Comments

• Reply Faytech Industrial Touch Screen Monitor

Faytech North America is a touch screen Manufacturer of both monitors and pcs. They specialize in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of Capacitive touch screen, Resistive touch screen, Industrial touch screen, IP65 touch screen, touchscreen monitors and integrated touchscreen PCs. Contact them at http://www.faytech.us, 121 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013, +1 646 205 3214

August 18, 2018 at 4:47 pm
  • Reply billige fotballdrakter

Sustain the incredible work !! Lovin’ it!

August 18, 2018 at 10:27 pm
  • Reply fodboldtrøjer børn

I value the data on your site. Thank you!

August 19, 2018 at 12:39 am
  • Reply fotbollströjor

I value the content on your web site. Thanks a ton!

August 19, 2018 at 4:01 am
  • Reply kyrie 3

This web site is known as a stroll-via for all the info you wanted about this and didn抰 know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you抣l positively discover it.

August 19, 2018 at 5:46 am
  • Reply Metroclick Interactive Display

MetroClick specializes in building completely interactive products like Photo Booth for rental or sale, Touch Screen Kiosks, Large Touch Screen Displays , Monitors, Digital Signages and experiences. With our own hardware production facility and in-house software development teams, we are able to achieve the highest level of customization and versatility for Photo Booths, Touch Screen Kiosks, Touch Screen Monitors and Digital Signage. Visit MetroClick at http://www.metroclick.com/ or , 121 Varick St, New York, NY 10013, +1 646-843-0888

August 19, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  • Reply huarache shoes

This website online can be a walk-via for all the info you needed about this and didn抰 know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you抣l definitely uncover it.

August 19, 2018 at 5:43 pm
  • Reply beauty salon ideas promotions

Very good blog.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on

August 19, 2018 at 10:55 pm
  • Reply elo boosting

This is a topic that is near to my heart Take care! Where are your contact details though?

August 20, 2018 at 12:33 am
  • Reply lebron soldier 10

I am typically to running a blog and i actually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your site and maintain checking for brand spanking new information.

August 20, 2018 at 7:03 am
  • Reply no down payment car insurance in Westminster CA

AmyJune 14, 2010I think they’re amazing. It’s weird, I only think Louboutin could pull this off – a cheaper shoe wouldn’t have such excellent attention to the details. Nice choice, yet again!

August 18, 2018 at 4:32 pm
  • Reply free car insurance quotes Garden Grove CA

There is nothing more magical than seeing children’s giggles capured in a portrait, well done Meagan!! Meryl, your portrait is stunning, you are a true beauty inside and out and your babies are gorgeous too!

August 18, 2018 at 7:47 pm
  • Reply auto insurance rates Davenport IA

Sameer Jejurikar…I believe that avoiding highly processed foods may be the first step to help lose weight. They will taste beneficial, but prepared foods have very little vitamins and minerals, making you eat more to have enough strength to get throughout the day. If y…

August 18, 2018 at 8:38 pm
  • Reply no down payment car insurance in Clifton Park NY

toda la razón, Bankia vale lo que su “fondo de comercio” es un valor intangible, cartera de clientes, marcas… lo demás esta deborado por las pérdidas esperables futuras muy posiblemente, las del banco malo que crearon para reunir los préstamos inmobiliarios.

August 18, 2018 at 9:56 pm
  • Reply low income car insurance Weatherford TX

Är väl inte värsta skvallret men dessie säger att hon hyrt bil hos hertz. Man får ej hyra eller vara extraförare om man ej haft körkort i 1 år. Och det har ju inte dessie. Kolla ig på bilden med bilen. Fu kan även läsa det på hertz hrmsoda.

August 19, 2018 at 3:15 am
  • Reply cheap auto insurance Teaneck NJ

Tod,Sub-Saharan societies tend to externalize their intermale mate competition, i.e., warfare with neighboring tribes provides young single men with a way to obtain sexual access to women. (The relationship between endemic warfare and polygyny is often recognized in the ethnographic literature).I’m not sure what physical traits would be most useful in tribal warfare, but I don’t think overall size would be the most important one.

August 19, 2018 at 5:47 am
  • Reply cheap sr22 insurance Astoria NY

The bad thing about moving here was realising we'd have to sell the music collection. We'll probably end up building it all up again (hopefully)but it still stung. The cassette holder is amazing. I love your boots! xx

August 19, 2018 at 7:51 am
  • Reply low income car insurance dmv Waterbury CT

Hey Janet!!!Well, they did a whole sequence on getting the baby a melon to eat. Weirder is how in the first movie and the second, once the tiger Diego is their friend he eats nothing at all from then on, even though it’s been established that saber-tooth tigers find mammoths delicions….

August 19, 2018 at 8:58 am
  • Reply cheapest car insurance in Gary IN

19 décembre 2010Sympa toutes ces modifs !Pour virer les carrés autour des images, il faut que tu ajoutes dans ta feuilles css :a img { border:none }

August 19, 2018 at 12:32 pm
  • Reply low income auto insurance dmv Aliquippa PA

Longe vão os tempos das centenas (de chulos ou cortesões) que o Mário Soares levava com ele… até incluia os bobos.Enfim! Em tempo de miséria desanquemos a miséria – porque no Cavaco só são muitas as que se perdem.

August 19, 2018 at 2:15 pm
  • Reply car insurance quotes Newburgh NY

Any bike racks in that center or downtown ? One takes one’s life in their hands to ride a bike down Post Rd, but if one should decide to take the risk, where would be the appropriate place to park & lock it?

August 19, 2018 at 3:09 pm
  • Reply us agency car insurance Springfield MO

I discovered your page via a Bing query and I want to compliment you on it. There’s so much useful information here. You’ve just won yourself a regular visitor.

August 19, 2018 at 3:11 pm
  • Reply best auto insurance in Endicott NY

~mÃ¥ bare si deg, slike kasser som du har sÃ¥ mange av, bare vit at du er HELDIG! Slikt lages jo ikke lenger, og vi trÃ¥ler jo loppemarked for Ã¥ prøve fÃ¥ tak i! ~For et par uker siden var det en annen som tok en flott gammel kasse foran nesa mi, pÃ¥ loppis,, det stod “Bjørgvin” trykket pÃ¥… ~Gleder meg til oldemorspeonen blomstrer og bildet kommer pÃ¥ bloggen din… Kos deg!

August 19, 2018 at 8:54 pm
  • Reply auto acceptance insurance Bozeman MT

Incredibly beneficial article. I’ve discovered your web site by Google and I am genuinely happy about the information you present with your posts. Anyway keep in the great hard work! out source customer support

August 19, 2018 at 9:40 pm
  • Reply cheap full coverage car insurance Holland MI

question de magie ou de sorcellerie, mais de bijoux jolis… Dans mon dernier article* je portais un nouveau collier, que je possède en deux versions trop mimis. Ils proviennent de

August 19, 2018 at 10:10 pm
  • Reply average car insurance rates in Riverside CA

well what is my fav drink? i have so miny i well like one of them is vitamin water. i welli'm willing to drink any kind of flaver water. infact i did e-mail over to ayalas to see where i could get some of there water here in my state.

August 20, 2018 at 12:12 am
  • Reply best auto insurance in Hopkins MN

BTW- sposób na ominiÄ™cie ograniczenia 5 dni demo:ÅšciÄ…gnij „Equivalent Exchange” i zrób sobie „Watch of flowing time” i cofaj czas. Może podziaÅ‚a, nie próbowaÅ‚em ale mam takie skojarzenie ;]BTW- nie wiadomo czy pÅ‚ytki naciskowe (drewniane) można dać na Å›cianÄ™? Bardzo praktyczne byÅ‚oby wraz z podatnoÅ›ciÄ… tychże na strzaÅ‚y z Å‚uku.

August 20, 2018 at 12:26 am
  • Reply auto insurance quotes San Bernardino CA

– Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and detailed information you provide. It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed information. Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

August 20, 2018 at 1:09 am
  • Reply free car insurance quotes Pomona CA

The core of the writing whilst sounding reasonable at first, really didn’t settle very well with me after some time. Someplace inside phrases an individual were able to make me a believer unfortunately just for some time. We nonetheless enjoy a trouble with the advances in common sense and you might carry out properly to assist fill out these gaps. When it is possible to make it happen, I’ll certainly be pleased.

August 20, 2018 at 1:41 am
  • Reply cheap sr22 insurance Huntington Station NY

The building to the left of these 2 was the old railway station in Blarney for the Muskerry Light Railway system. Possibly, the building shown may have been used for the railway before it was a post office. Railway closed in 1934.

August 20, 2018 at 3:08 am
  • Reply cheap car insurance quotes Newark OH

Ootko muuten koskaan jaksanut ruveta keskustelemaan jehovan todistajien tms kanssa ja testaamaan näillä 'hankalilla' kysymyksillä tietojaan?BTW:mitenkä tiede voi pelastaa jotain sellaista mitä ei ole? ;-)

August 20, 2018 at 3:15 am
  • Reply low income car insurance Bismarck ND

dit :J’ai aimé le livre, souvent je suis déçue….et comme je ne vais pas souvent au cinéma, je suis assez sélective.Dernier film vu : Dark Shadows de Tim Burton. Un petit bijou….mais je suis un peu fan du Mr.Je tente ma chance à ce petit jeu….je suis beaucoup moins sélective quand il s’agit de me détendre su mon canapé avec Mr Darling!!!

August 20, 2018 at 3:39 am
  • Reply autokredit

The media by not calling the Republicans out when they lie legitimizes them. This misleads the American public into believing the Republican lies. The media has become the Republican Party's propaganda machine.

August 20, 2018 at 6:51 am
  • Reply no down payment auto insurance in Hillsboro OR

OMG, that is hysterical to see in your blog! Honestly, though, the shirts are much cuter in person than they look on Wally, although he does think he is pretty sharp looking! My daughter wants to text Tori the picture of Chelsea in a Team Tori shirt. Be on the lookout!

August 20, 2018 at 6:52 am
  • Reply cheapest auto insurance Fort Knox KY

1 septembre 2008 Hé, hé, tu devrais inaugurer une nouvelle catégorie « les astuces pour briller en société » ;-)Après la popularité du blog et le jeu des 7 erreurs, la recette inratable de la mousse au chocolat, comment dégonfler un ballon de baudruche sans l’exploser et comment ouvrir une boîte de thon à la tomate sans s’en mettre de partout :-)

August 20, 2018 at 7:40 am
  • Reply low income car insurance Saint Petersburg FL

I such as the precious data you deliver in your articles or blog posts.I will bookmark your blog and test yet again right here continually.I am particularly certain I’ll realize an awful lot of recent stuff proper below! Excellent luck for the upcoming!

August 20, 2018 at 8:07 am
  • Reply full coverage auto insurance Tomball TX

कोई निश्चित बसेरा नहीं कोई निश्चिन्त सवेरा नहीं kya baat hai…..

August 20, 2018 at 9:07 am
  • Reply cheap car insurance Bartlett IL

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this put up was wonderful. I never know who that you are but definitely you happen to be planning with a popular blogger if you usually are not previously Cheers!

August 20, 2018 at 10:12 am