Running Divas how I HEART you!

So I’ve been meaning to post this forever and it just kept slipping my mind. BAD, since this is by far one of my favorite companies around… but I must share just a special gem with you. Check out this most radical shirt… EVER

Don’t mind the post it note on the back of my phone. Yes, I do that all the time

The front of the shirt says, Running toward the chapel…

The back says…

And I must shout it from the rooftops, I would LIVE in this shirt. The products they have are SO cute, quite possibly the most comfortable stuff you’ll ever put on and super unique, which I love. They made this shirt for me to wear while I was getting ready and all leading up to my wedding day, and I still wear it ALL the time.

There are about 200 things I want from their online store as well. These capris look like I would NEVER want to be without them, and their shirts, I already know are super comfortable. What great apparel and I LOVE all the cute, fun custom sayings on the shirts and pants. They make them so different and they have great sayings and phrases on all their stuff. I seriously want to wear this stuff all day every day.

So the gray shirt I got is an American Apparel brand that I love and I know I’ve paid more for that shirt plain from the American Apparel store than the shirt with the cute sayings on it. So these are totally going on my Christmas list, perhaps you should check out their lovely site and find out what you’d want to add to your list.

Running Divas did send me the shirt for my wedding, but I did this review on it on my own and because I LOVE their stuff. Completely obsessed. Thank you guys SO much for the shirt, it still is my favorite shirt, ever and I hope to see you at an Expo SOON! :)

7 Responses to Running Divas how I HEART you!

1. I love love love that shirt! I wish they would sell it so I could wear it on my wedding day too.

2. Beth says:

I LOVE Running Divas!!
    I have their black Marathon Girl long sleeve tee and like you said, the material is sooo soft and comfy! I also have black short skirt w/pink lettering that I love over capris. Running Divas are by far the best. I noticed a few “similar” style booths at the Long Beach expo….but they just weren’t the same as Running Divas!

3. Aeron says:

Hey there Chic Runner!!! Thanks for the spotlight! We really appreciate all the positive press you’ve provided to us over the years. I haven’t seen you recently at an expo (bummed we missed Long Beach this year). For [email protected] I’ll add this slogan to our custom print section of our website and you too could be “running toward the chapel” on your big day! See you soon Danica! xoxo, aero

4. Sherry says:

After looking at this post I realized that you have the exact same phone case I do! :)

5. Meaghan says:

Love this shirt -off to check out their site now!

6. Kristy says:

Well since I have a half marathon the weekend before my wedding, I just might have to get this shirt! Super cute, thanks for sharing!

7. Ashley says:

Totally need this shirt for my half right before my wedding!! Thanks for posting! It’s going on my xmas list!