This week…

Man race week is here already, I can’t believe it. It seems just like it was just January and now it’s time for another LBM.

I did get in a good run this weekend, but have come down with a bit of a cold and sinus thing that I’m already trying to combat with some medicine. So my 7 miler was great, but my 3 miler this morning was torturous.

This week is super packed with work stuff, lots and lots and lots of questions, comments and facebook things to deal with. Good stuff, can’t wait for the 10th. Also, my birthday is this week :( kind of sad but just want this week to be over!

If you missed my tweet about the preview for the show, you can see me bawling here… awesome. We still don’t have a date but I will let everyone know when it’s going to air.

Here’s some pics from the weekend…

The kitchen is all done! and we’ve eaten two meals together! We live together! Well kind of. B was gone all weekend and I’ll be gone all next weekend with work, but alas it’s coming along! Everything looks so good, to me at at least. :) It took me three and a half days to get everything put together. 2 days after work and all day on Saturday. But now it’s done and pretty!

We put together more of the house on Sunday. I’ve got all my stuff moved out from Shea and Stefana :(:( very sad, but now it’s just going through everything and throwing lots and lots of stuff away! Which is my favorite.

Also – thanks for the heads up on not increasing the mileage for little George. Don’t worry! I wasn’t planning on taking him on any runs soon, but if he wants to run, we will run and if not, we just mosey along :) We also do a lot of running and fetching in the backyard.

Gah, lets hear it for October 10!

15 Responses to This week…

i need your new address!!!! :) :) :) LOVE YOU

2. Kelly says:

Your place looks so great! Just gotta make it through this week. Happy Early Birthday!

3. Monika says:

awwww!!! can’t wait to see your episode!! I’m sad not to be running LB :( I have Marine Corps at the end of the month and LB just didn’t fit in. Hopefully I’ll see you at OC! The half.. um not the full. haha ;o)

4. Alex says:

I totally teared up watching that video! :-)

5. Brandi says:

You look so gorgeous on the preview! I can’t wait to see your episode :)

I hope you feel better!

6. Meaghan says:

LOVE the kitchen! You’ll get through this week – deep breaths… And I can’t wait to watch the show! Yay!

7. Tara says:

Hello! Love your blog! I have to know- where did you get that kitchen utensil set, I LOVE IT! I tried googling it with a million different name combinations but could not find anything like it! Mine are crappy, cheap plastic (we eloped and never had a bridal shower hehe) and I am ready for a really good set!

8. Danielle says:

Well just know that one of your blog readers is totally appreciative of all your hard work this week! Sunday will be my first 1/2 marathon :) It’s so weird too because I found your blog right when I started my training for LB. I was really excited to see that one of your first race reports was for the LB 1/2! You have been a big inspiration to get through this race! So thank you, and thank you Run Racing!

9. Your place looks amazing! Great work!

The new place is lookin’ good!! I can’t wait to see your wedding!!

11. Even with tears you looked gorgeous! Can’t wait to watch!

12. Joerunfordom says:

Happy Birthday Danica! Hope you have a great day!

J

13. Ashley says:

New place is coming together nicely! Love the new puppy!!!

14. Angie says:

I can’t wait for your episode! I’m sure it’ll be amazing!

15. Beth says:

Hey,
    just wanted you to know our whole family appreciates all your (and the whole Run Racing Family) hard work! We had an awesome weekend of racing in Long Beach – the kids run, half marathon, and 5k. Everything was amazing! We were not expecting the free boat rides w/the kids run, but what a great way to relax after the half marathon today! Shirts, medals, the expo, bag check, # of potties….could not have been better!!
    Great job!!
    Now go sleep! Then blog! Cant wait to hear about the weekend from your point of view : )