Q&A

So I  haven’t done one of these in a while… But I figured, why not, I always like the questions that people ask. So here it is, ask away any question you have and I will try my best to answer it!

I will post the answers while I’m gone on my trip too :)

So, if you’ve got a question, ask it! It can be about anything!

Be Sociable, Share!
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

18 Comments

• Reply nicole

What inspires you to stay healthy and fit?

Does Bryan like to workout too???

Are you guys going to get a dog when you get back from Eurpoe?

What kind of purse are you carrying right NOW!? :)

August 3, 2011 at 6:37 pm
  • Reply Nicole

If you had a Saturday free and money was no option, what would be your ideal way to spend the day? :)

August 3, 2011 at 8:10 pm
  • Reply Danica

Do you ever give an easier name at starbucks or do you just wait to see how they spell it each time?

What songs are on your workout playlist and do you make special playlists for long runs?

August 3, 2011 at 10:51 pm
  • Reply Carla @ I Run, You Run

I know you can talk about the wedding in detail, but were you nervous the day of? And what triggered it? I was perfectly fine all day, not nervous at all, and I kept waiting for when I’d get nervous. With me, it was when I put my veil on, much later than I expected to feel nervous. When did it happen with you?

August 3, 2011 at 11:37 pm
  • Reply J

I was actually wondering where you got the inspiration for your wedding hair – if you can talk about that before the show airs? I loved that picture of you and loved your hair!

Also what are you training for next race wise??

August 4, 2011 at 6:18 am
  • Reply Belinda

What’s your best ab workout routine? My stomach is my problem area. I would love a little help.

Also, what’s a great inner thigh workout? I do squats, leg extensions, and leg curls a lot. But my inner thigh is still a problem area.

August 4, 2011 at 7:27 am
  • Reply Kathy

What inspired you to start your blog?

How did you find out about the wedding show and get chosen to be on there (if you can share)?

August 4, 2011 at 8:49 am
  • Reply meghan

What’s your favorite race you’ve ever run?

What’s training plan do you think is best for a newbie’s first half marathon?

August 4, 2011 at 8:53 am
  • Reply Wendy

Are you going to do the LA Marathon again?

August 4, 2011 at 10:10 am
  • Reply Shannon

This will sound completely weird and corny, but what time does the sun typically set there? I know here it sets around 8:45pm and another blogger said that when she visited Detroit that it sat around 10:30pm… so that got me to wondering, when does it set in CA? LOL

August 4, 2011 at 12:07 pm
  • Reply Tiffany

Will Bryan run a marathon with you (or another distance), now that he’s married to the Chic Runner?

August 4, 2011 at 12:39 pm
  • Reply Ryce

Dish on David Tutera. Is he as gorgeous in real life as he appears on TV? Does he smell good? Did he get stressed out at all in front of you?

Okay, I’m kidding about him smelling good :-}

August 4, 2011 at 4:53 pm
  • Reply Sesa

What do you snack on for energy during races and longer runs? I’ve been eating gels, but I’m sort of getting tired of them.

August 4, 2011 at 9:20 pm
  • Reply Steph

What kind of training plan did you use to run your first marathon? I am beginning to think I’d like to tackle the distance and I am sucker for a good training plan :)

August 5, 2011 at 10:10 am
  • Reply kalie

I was wondering who made your wedding dress, absolutely love it! (well, what I can see of it!)

August 5, 2011 at 6:32 pm
  • Reply bree

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

Are there going to be any mini Chicrunners soon????

August 6, 2011 at 6:54 pm
  • Reply Danielle

Hey Danica! I came up with a few questions :)
    Besides running, what other hobbies do you have?
    Are you going to be running Long Beach 1/2 or full this year?
    You seem so confident and free spirited, did you ever struggle with confidence?
    Your job seems so awesome. But what did you want to be when you were in college? Did you think you would end up in the field you’re in, or did you have totally different ideas for a career?

August 7, 2011 at 11:50 am
  • Reply Jill

i met you years ago waiting for the bathrooms at a race my dad was running. I’m always too nervous to ever come up and say hi. So my question is” is it werid when your blog fans come up and say hi at races???”

August 8, 2011 at 11:38 am