Europe THUS FAR

Europe has been AMAZING thus far! The plane ride over was… interesting to say the least, but we are here and totally enjoying it. I can’t spend too much time online or B will kill me, but pictures speak much louder than words…

More to come soon!

13 Responses to Europe THUS FAR

1. Amanda says:

Looks like sooo much fun! Just started following your blog and I love it!! xoxo

2. nicole says:

So beautiful!!! Your so cute and happy!!!

3. Hope you’re staying safe amongst the chaos! Looks like you’re having a great time and I hope nothing puts a damper on it too much!

4. Madison says:

You look so cute! That cathedral is amazing looking! Thanks for sharing such great photos of the UK.

5. How fun!!! I hope you’re enjoying the “family moon” :)

Interesting that you are in England at the moment during the times of the London riots. I just saw images of the protestors and fires. So sad… Can’t wait to hear what you have seen or felt while you are there.

6. Sana says:

You look fabulous!

7. Naomi says:

Did you do the Hop-On-Hop-Off bus? I think it’s the best way to tour the City!

8. Brandi says:

Looks like you are having an amazing time!
    And I love that you are wearing a super cute members only jacket! :)

9. Aw, cute photos! I love that B is wearing a University of Oregon shirt! Way to represent. Did he go there? Go Ducks!

Have a blast!

10. Stephanie says:

Love that you found a Forever 21 taxi. So you!

Keep having fun.

11. Amy & John says:

These are great pictures! We’re so happy to hear that you’re having fun! Keep posting more pics!

Looks like SUCH a fun time!

13. Missy says:

Wow Europe looks amazing! I hope one day to visit. I hope you have a wondeful “family”moon!