What a whirlwind!

This weekend was purely awesome! It was so much fun to have a lovely, drama free weekend with a few of my favorite girls! I was so lucky to get to use Shea’s parents house in the desert and the weather was amazing. Shea has been calling me a good luck charm lately and it seems to be true.

I got some amazing gifts and my favorite one is this lovely bride robe! I can’t wait to wear it on SATURDAY!!!!!

We had fun playing game and singing karaoke. It was really fun and relaxing all at one. Le sigh, I want to go back already!

My amazing MOTH who did an absolutely incredible job this whole weekend with planning everything. We got adorable shirts, totes and then hats with everyone’s name on it to go with the theme of Boats and Hoes.

I wore a captain hat all weekend long and it was SO cute! I loved the theme and it was so me. Seriously, how cute is all this stuff! I was dying when I saw the totes and it was so fun wearing the shirts all weekend.

The AMAZING pool that we laid out in all day on Saturday. My tan lines are finally all even, so whatever dress I end up in I’ll be safe!

Our view for the weekend. The weather was about 98, which is really cool for this time of the year in the desert.

I was drinking Coors Light all weekend long and it was amazing!!! Nothing like tapping the rockies.

Saturday night we went out to the 12th floor lounge at Fantasy Springs and it was so relaxing and nice and not club like which I HATE! It was so great to just hang out and laugh and be silly together. We went downstairs to their “club” aka a dance floor with a plethora of people all shapes and sizes and ages. Everyone kept asking us if we were just off the boat. It was a strange, strange place, which made it that much more hilarious. We danced around and laughed a lot and ended the night back up in the lounge for another drink and headed home.

We also took our obsession with toddlers to tiaras to a new level and practiced our cupcake hands and Shea went all around the dance floor showing everyone how it was done. It was HILARIOUS. We were dying laughing. Sunday we got up and had breakfast and packed up. It was everything I’ve wanted in a weekend, so relaxing, so much fun and so many laughs. It was seriously great and I’m so thankful for the great girls in my life and everyone who made it out! I can’t believe that next weekend will be the big day! I am so excited and can’t wait!

Good bye Single life!

22 Responses to What a whirlwind!

1. Jamie says:

Looks like you had a FAB weekend! I am so excited for you. Here comes the bride!!!! SOOOON!

2. Susan says:

Looks like a blast, that’s really exciting :) Not to mention that pool looked amazing :) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

3. PinkSass says:

AMAZING!!

What a most wondeful MOH.

Seriously looks like the best time ever.

Ahhhh happy wedding week!

4. Bonnie says:

I’m laughing hysterically and I wasn’t even there :)

5. J says:

happy Wedding week girly! So excited and happy for you!!

6. Keri says:

Looks like you had so much fun! Love the theme!

7. Awesome pics. Shea really went all out with the party favs and decorations.

8. Danielle says:

Just started reading your blog. You are so sweet, funny and so inspiring. Looks like you had a awesome Bachelorette weekend! Congrats on your Big Day and cant wait to watch the show in November! You go girl ;)

9. Kelly says:

Glad you girls had so much fun!!!

10. Morgan says:

Love it! Looks like such a blast!!!! Eek! It’s so close!!! Can’t wait to see how it all comes together!!!

11. nicole says:

your bach party looks AMAZING! i wish i could have been there! I thought of you ALL weekend and wish i could be there this weekend! how funny would it be if your wedding aired the week i got married? LOL :) Love you sis- miss you like crazy!

12. Sarah OUaL says:

Your Shea & My L need to get into business together. Seriously, that backdrop? The totes? Good work.

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Final countdown! Weeeeeee

13. SO HAPPY for you, girl. So so happy. You’ll be a dropdead gorgeous bride and I can’t wait to hear how everything unfolds for you. I’m thinking of you bunches this week! xoxo!

14. Looks like you had a great weekend! I love the hats and totes!

15. Missy says:

Aww super cute idea! You look beautiful! So glad you had a fun bachelorette party!

16. Kim says:

Wow! I am so far behind on all that’s going on, your wedding is coming up soooo fast! Wow…Wishing you THE best in prepping for your wonderful day and enjoy every minute!!

17. Leigh says:

What a fabulous weekend your MOH put together for you! Hope you are enjoying your last week as a single woman and can’t wait to hear all about the wedding!

18. Kirbey says:

You are so pretty! Conrgats on getting married! You will be the prettiest, fittest bride:)

19. omg what was in that DIRTY MINDS book? ha ha!! Enjoy the next couple of weeks of super anticipation. I’ll be keeping you in my prayers :-)

20. ahhh that sounds like such a fun weekend and you’ve got even more fun coming with the wedding :-)

21. kristen says:

Great theme. Great weekend! So exctied to see all your work come to frutition!

22. Rene says:

Your bachelorette party looked amazing! Do you know if your girlfriend ordered the shirts/totes or did she make them herself?