On the edge of my seat

I can’t believe that it’s Thursday and I’m getting married THIS WEEKEND! Seriously, ever since learning about the show, time has FLOWN by and I’m SO excited to get married to B.

I know that things will be flawless and simply more that I could even imagine so I’m just not even imaging how great it’s going to be. At the end of the day all that matters is that we are married and starting our lives together. Man, I get teary even thinking about it. Every time I hear the bridal march, every time I think of our vows and walking down the aisle it gets me so excited and happy.

I remember after hanging out with B for a few months, I was driving home and I just started crying. I never had felt that much happiness in my life and I was so, so happy. I asked one of my friends if that was weird and he told me he was so happy for me and how I had that true emotion. Last night, after another fun, surprising and amazing day of filming and B and I’s ‘celebratory’ dinner at Umami Burger (AMAZING!) I drove my car home and cried again. Those same amazing tears of pure and complete joy and happiness.

I am so excited to spend the weekend with some of our closest family and friends celebrating this exciting time in our lives!

(and so excited to not post about the wedding anymore! which I am sure you guys are all excited for me to stop too! HAHA!)

Sadly, I can’t post much at all until after the show airs, in November, but I am going to beg and plead for one measly picture I can put on my facebook and on here. :)

I have a few more special posts before the big day but the countdown is ON!

Be Sociable, Share!
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

• Reply Lauren @ ELD

I am so so so excited for you!!!!!! You SO deserve all of this and all of the happiness in the world!!! :)

July 21, 2011 at 2:10 pm
  • Reply Meghan

Congratulations! I am so excited for all the fun things that lie ahead of you in the next few days! I have loved reading your updates and can’t wait to see how the wedding turns out (when the show airs, of course).

July 21, 2011 at 2:24 pm
  • Reply Lauren@hungryspinner

YAY so exciting!!! I am no doubt going to keep an eye out for your episode! congrats!

July 21, 2011 at 3:42 pm
  • Reply christina cadden

Yay so exciting!

July 21, 2011 at 4:12 pm
  • Reply Paige

So exciting! I hope everything turns out fabulously – and I’m sure it will!

July 21, 2011 at 4:13 pm
  • Reply Bonnie

I’m so excited FOR you! I will be sending happiness and love your way this weekend, not like you won’t already have an over abundance though!

July 21, 2011 at 4:20 pm
  • Reply Stacey

Exciting, can’t wait to see the show in November. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Enjoy your weekend, it will be an experience you will remember forever!!

July 21, 2011 at 5:17 pm
  • Reply Hallie

I just got married (July 2) and there were many happy tears the weeks before, too. I don’t usually cry happy tears but the emotion is just overwhelming. Can’t wait for the show!

July 21, 2011 at 5:27 pm
  • Reply Rus Nivek

Congrats to you two. Our entire station in Ohio sends their regards.

Party on

July 21, 2011 at 5:30 pm
  • Reply Meghan

So excited for you and B!!! I know our mammas are looking down and smiling at all these magical moments. I’m sure they will be sipping on vino and watching your big day!! :)

July 21, 2011 at 6:26 pm
  • Reply nicole

I love you D and you deserve nothing but total happiness with B. I wish i could be there this weekend… dont worry though, ill be thinking of you the WHOLE time! LOVE YOU!

July 21, 2011 at 7:03 pm
  • Reply Julie (A Case of the Runs)

Very happy for you! I hope they let you have some pics! Happy wedding!!!!!

July 21, 2011 at 7:18 pm
  • Reply Colleen

What?! We have to wait until November?! Just kidding. I’m so excited for you, and so happy that you are so happy! It is truly a blessing to find someone who makes you that happy. What a great weekend this will be for you guys, enjoy every minute of it! :)

July 21, 2011 at 8:27 pm
  • Reply Keri

I watched an episode of My Fair Wedding last night and thought of YOU!

July 22, 2011 at 4:43 am
  • Reply Jen

So exciting :)

July 22, 2011 at 5:30 am
  • Reply Emily (The Culinary Couple)

I am so happy for you! I am totally familiar with that pure happy emotion you’re experiencing. I wish the same for everyone! Enjoy the BIG DAY!

July 22, 2011 at 5:38 am
  • Reply Jocelyn

SOOOOO exciting! I’m sure it will be amazing. So glad you are over the moon with happiness

July 22, 2011 at 6:05 am
  • Reply Michelle @ Crazy*Running*Legs

You SO deserve this happiness!! Congrats on your wedding and cheers to marriage full of good health, love, friendship, and of course happiness.

July 22, 2011 at 6:14 am
  • Reply Shannon

So excited for ya! It’s going to be amazing! I wish we could hear all about it but I guess we’ll just wait till November!

July 22, 2011 at 6:20 am
  • Reply Anne

It is so precious that you found the love of your life and that you two have such an exciting day lying ahead. Enjoy every second of it and take it all in. It will be amazing no matter what simply because it is all about your love. Will be thinking of you tomorrow and hopefully we international ones will also be able to see the show at some point. Happy Wedding Day!

July 22, 2011 at 6:25 am
  • Reply Jessica B.

I can’t wait for November to get here! Iwant to see everything so bad!

July 22, 2011 at 7:32 am
  • Reply Jamie

Girl, I am so excited for you! Those tears of happiness and joy are perfectly normal! It’s such an emotional time! Enjoy every single minute and gloat and talk about it as much as you want!!! It only happens once!

July 22, 2011 at 8:16 am
  • Reply Brittany

I just want to send my best wishes to you and your future husband. Relax, enjoy the day and relish in the fact that you will get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. I’m so happy for you!

July 22, 2011 at 9:25 am
  • Reply Just Run With It

I can just feel your love and happiness seeping out of this post. Makes me smile, girl. Sending you much love and happiness during this hugely exciting time!!!

July 22, 2011 at 10:44 am
  • Reply Beth

Congrats Lady!
    Such a special time, tears are an overflow of happy escaping, I had my share for sure!
    Time will fly by after while waiting for November, especaily with Long Beach Marathon in October!

July 22, 2011 at 1:15 pm
  • Reply Brenda

I am so happy for you! I have been following your blog for a while (several years i think now?) – i have seen you talk about “the show” but i had NO IDEA what show you were referencing until just NOW when i saw this picture! OMG I cannot believe David Tutera is doing your wedding?! WOW!!! I am soooo happy for you! Unreal! More than that, I am so very happy for you that you have found the love of your life – reading your post about crying for pure happiness about made me cry too! Hold on to every precious moment!

Best Wishes to you!

July 22, 2011 at 1:46 pm
  • Reply Christy

I feel your excitement & know exactly what you mean about being so happy & excited to get married!! Have a WONDERFUL wedding day and enjoy every moment! You’re going to be a beautiful bride!

July 22, 2011 at 1:52 pm
  • Reply Toronto Girl West

I’m SO happy and excited for you two, I don’t even know if I can put it into words!!!!

But if I were to try it would sound like this: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D HAHAH!!!

Seriously though, enjoy your day. Take mental pictures of the special moments. Drink it all in.

A wedding day is magic. And one of the few days where you get to be absolutely enveloped by love.

I wish you two a life-time of joy Danica.

Pure unadulterated joy.

Lots of love,

July 22, 2011 at 2:23 pm
  • Reply Leigh

So, so excited for you! I hope Saturday goes so well and congratulations! You deserve all of the happiness in the world Danica :)

July 22, 2011 at 3:08 pm
  • Reply FruGal

Remember to enjoy your day! Looking forward to reading all about it :)

July 22, 2011 at 10:46 pm
  • Reply Demi

Awww, Congratulations, Danica! Best wishes for the big day and for your new life together! Looking forward to seeing it on the show!

July 23, 2011 at 8:55 am
  • Reply pushups with polish

congrats! i can’t wait to see pics and read all about it xxo

July 23, 2011 at 1:41 pm
  • Reply Rinus

Concrats and a good live time!.

July 23, 2011 at 2:35 pm
  • Reply Brandy

Congratulations! I have only seen the show a few times but will be sure to watch your episode! I’m a new follower and have enjoyed coming to your blog reading all about your wedding and running adventures! Our one year anny is tomorrow and you will still have those tearful moments to look forward to over and over! Good luck and Congrats!! :)

July 23, 2011 at 8:01 pm
  • Reply skinnyrunner

awh!!! congratulations! you guys are adorable.

July 24, 2011 at 12:10 am
  • Reply Heather

I hope everything was perfect for you, can’t wait to hear about it!

July 25, 2011 at 8:19 am