No words

So far on this journey I can’t even put into words how amazing and special it is! I am such a blessed girl and yesterday on our second taping day I had some of the most amazing experiences of my life. I am still sitting here in shock over what I got to experience! :) I still can’t believe this is real life and it’s all happening to me!Ā  You’ll just all have to watch in January! :)

Other than that big news this weekend has FLOWN by. I started off by hitting up the gym on Monday and looking forward to posting my workouts on Tuesday and wha-la where did the time go! Monday night I was up until 3 am at home dealing with some problems in the house, which are now under control. Tuesday I was so exhausted and Wednesday B and I met up with the DJ and were out late and had so many errands to run. Then yesterday it was a long, long but incredible day so I haven’t even stepped foot in the gym since Monday! GAH! I wish there were more hours in the day.

This weekend I’m being whisked away to what I’m sure will be another amazing weekend in Indio for my bachelorette party. I have absolutely NO idea what is going on and am so excited to see what Shea has planned for me. I can’t believe that I’m getting married in 8 days! I know it will be the most exciting day ever and I can’t wait for it to be here! Monday it’s time to hit up the gym again hard! I can’t wait to run again soon too but lately with the sun being so strong in the summer, I am so nervous to get a tank tan or sports bra tan! So I have been missing running. :(

AH! I can’t believe this is all happening!

10 Responses to No words

1. kimi says:

So excited for you!!!!

2. Sandy says:

Couldn’t happen to a better person! Enjoy!!

3. Stephanie says:

Lucky silly girl, wear a tshirt then and get out for a quick run. So excited for you. :)

4. Dean says:

Have fun this weekend! I’m sure you’ll have a blast and the weather should be beautiful out in the desert.

5. Kristy says:

So excited for you!! I’m sure Shea has a fun filled weekend planned, can’t wait to hear about it!

6. Rachel says:

Excited for you! I can’t believe it’s only 8 days away.

7. I know you want everything to be perfect for your wedding, but what a testament to your running status that would be to have a slight tank tan in your photos. Legit! You could probably sell that to Nike for an ad ;-)

So happy for your amazing news! What a blessing!

8. Sam F. says:

As I tell every bride-to-be, congrats on moving past material possessions … you’re going to own your very own human being! Awesome!

BTW, I think a tank top tan would be better than the black eye I had at my wedding.

9. Angie says:

God bless you on your special day! I am so happy to hear that everything is coming together to make your wedding day so spec
    Ial. Can’t wait to see the episode in november!

10. Page says:

It seriously looks like you had the best weekend ever!!! So happy to watch it all come together.