A Dream

I cannot believe this past weekend happened. It seriously was a dream out of a book that I never thought could ever happen in my entire life.

Absolutely nothing went wrong. I was so happy and the best part of the day was marrying B! Everything was flawless and David and his team totally surprised me again and again throughout the day. Everything is so real and genuine and I cannot thank David and his team enough for creating such a special, amazing and fun day for us and our guests. It just went by all too quickly.

Sadly, I can’t share many pictures…. but I will in due time! I’m waiting for our photographer to send me just one to post. And that will have to tide everyone over for a while. I am SO excited to see our photographs from him. He did such an amazing job and I know I will be blown away! He even put up with me trying to remind him of what to take pictures of.

We also got great news on Friday night that our offer was verbally accepted on the house and now we just have to wait to get it in writing! We are going to open escrow hopefully before we leave for our trip to Europe in August.

The details, the love, everything was amazing, amazing, amazing. From beginning to end, my girls, our make up, the entire day, holding hands with B walking out the church to yet ANOTHER surprise, everything was absolutely perfect. The toasts were also AMAZING. Shea did such a great job and it was so heartfelt and had everyone in tears.

Both of us are back to work until we leave for Europe. :) I’m so happy to be married to my best friend. It was a perfect day, we both though so and are both so thankful for everyone who was there to support us and who loves us! It was a great celebration with everyone we love.

B truly makes me a much better person and I’m so glad we are now venturing on in life together. I wouldn’t want anyone else by my side.

So now, I’m married. It doesn’t feel much different, and I’m REALLY looking forward to going for a run tonight and not worrying about getting weird tan lines.

Thank you for all the kind comments, the encouraging words and emails! It was seriously a blast and of course, when I find out when the show airs I will let everyone know! The season starts in November. :)

40 Responses to A Dream

1. Congratulations again, Mrs. Danica B (ha ha)!!

Beautifully written post. I can’t wait to see pics at some point. Makes me reallly look forward to getting married. =)

2. Linzay says:

Congrats! I can’t wait to hear more about it and see the show!

3. Madison says:

I’m excited to see the show now! You look so pretty in the makeup chair photo you shared on Twitter. Can’t wait to see the actual photos. Congratulations! You deserve all the happiness in the world.

4. Paige says:

Oh my gosh! So wish you could show us everything! Congratulations and good luck on the next stage of your life.

5. Jaime says:

Congratulations!!! I can’t wait to see just one photo and hear all about it later this year! :)

6. Tiffany C. says:

Congratulations! I’m so happy and excited for both of you! I can’t wait to see the episode! You’ll have to tell us more about your plans for your Europe vacation!

7. So excited I can not wait to see a photo! I must of missed the post about your wedding but is it being aired and if so where at (channel)?

8. Congratulations Mrs!!! So happy for y’all and can’t wait to see what a beautiful bride you surely made!

9. J says:

Congrats Danica! I cannot wait to see the show and see your amazing wedding! SO happy for you!

10. Lisa says:

Congratulations, Danica!! Marriage is awesome!

11. Kelly says:

This makes me so happy!!!

12. Jocelyn says:

CONGRATS! So happy for you!!

13. Cate says:

SO happy for you, and I can’t wait to see pictures!

14. Tara says:

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see pictures! So happy for you.

15. nicole says:

I’m so happy for you Danica! You deserve every single second of happiness and more! LOVE YOU & B!

16. Lisa says:

You made me cry! I’m so happy for you, congratulations!

17. Glenn Jones says:

Congratulations! Tuens out I met one of your co-workers Saturday. A little birdie told me….

18. RunningLaur says:

Congratulations! It’s so wonderful to hear that everything turned out so well and that you truly had a dream day!

19. Naomi says:

congratulations danica! i’m so glad to hear the day was everything you wanted it to be! best wishes and looking forward to reading more about your show!

20. Congrats lady! Will we be able to watch your show online? I can’t wait to see it!!

21. Congrats! My wedding was one of the best days of my life as well, and only after you go through it you understand just how amazing it is — one big family and friends reunion and so much love!

I can’t wait to see the wedding! I’m in the Philippines now and don’t think the show plays here, do you know if I can see it some other way?

22. Ahhh congratulations!!!! I’m excited that we get to see the whole thing- even if its not until November…

23. Ros says:

I’m so happy for you! Congrats!!

24. Lizzy says:

Congrats!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see your episode and I’m so happy the day was perfect for you. Enjoy married life, it’s great.

25. Congrats lady!! Enjoy the married life. :)

26. Congrats, Danica and Bryan! So so so happy for you two and I can’t wait to see the gorgeous pictures and hear more about the incredible day :) I wish you two a lifetime and more of happiness! Hurray!

27. Sandy says:

Congratulations to both of you!! I can’t wait to hear all about the wedding and watch the show!! Have a great time in Europe!!

28. Hailey Myers says:

LOVE THIS!!! But I am going to need some pictures real quick!

29. Shannon says:

Congrats girl! You absolutely deserve the very best and I think you are an amazing person – so an amazing wedding just fits!!

Enjoy your run!

30. katy beth says:

i cant wait to see someone i know on a wedding show! and by someone i know i mean stumbling upon on through another blogger page and am now completely hooked on this one too! congratulations!!!

31. so happy for you! i really hope i can watch your show!!

32. Rebekah says:

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

33. Kristen says:

Your happiness is contagious. I’m beaming for you! Congratulations on both the wedding and the house! Can’t wait to tune in for it.

34. Stephanie says:

Congratulations, november better come fast, and i better be able to get it here in England!! Can’t wait for that one photo.

Have a beautiful life together. I wish you endless happiness.

35. Rachel Boyd says:

I am soooo happy for you! I’m so happy that you found someone who makes you beam from ear to ear and will make you smile like that for the rest of your lives. I love that you got the wedding of your dreams; it could not have happened to a more deserving person. ((hugs))

36. Nelly says:

Congrats on the wedding! And awesome on the house! Have a great time in Europe!

Congrats!!! :) Can’t wait to see pics! :)

38. Page says:

Can I call your photographer for you?!? I am dying to see more photos!!

So, so, so happy for you and B!

39. Sasha says:

Congrats! Can’t wait to hear more and see pics!

40. Pingback: Adios 2011 | Chic Runner