Slugging along

Yesterday after hot yoga, Stefana and I went for a walk with the dogs and it was a great way to end the day. I again ended up soaking wet after hot yoga. The teacher keeps the class at a pretty fast pace and also it was packed so it was even hotter than the normal 99 degrees. It was a great sweat though.

Then last night I finally laid out everything for my inspiration table for the wedding!

I am so happy with how every thing goes together and looks together! It took a lot to get everything done but I really am glad that it all came together and I love the many different little things that we’ve made over the past few weeks. I cannot wait until next week when everything starts!

This morning, though I was tired, I got up and went for a 3 miler and felt like a SLUG slowly moving along the sidewalk! I don’t know what my problem was but I was like running slow motion! I am a bit nervous about the upcoming 10K on July 4th that I committed to running a while back. I just haven’t done anything with speed lately, at all but I know it will be fun and no matter what, at least I am out running! Sometimes it’s just a bummer when you are looking forward to a run and then you try to pull it together and it just doesn’t click.

So tomorrow is a new day, with a lovely pilates session and then we have Friday off! I can’t wait to relax all weekend and take it easy, since these next three weeks after the 4th are going to be INSANELY busy! 2 bridal showers, a bachelorette weekend and then we get married! 24 more days!

12 Responses to Slugging along

1. I can tell from the picture that your wedding is going to be fantastic!

2. Jessica B. says:

This looks so cute, I love it! Busy next couple of weeks you have going on, you wil be married before you know it!

3. Keri says:

The inspiration tables look great! I know what you mean about it being wedding season…so many wedding related events going on!

4. I love your decorations! It looks like it’s going to be really pretty, but at the same time very relaxed and not uptight. Great idea!

5. Sandy says:

Very, very cute and so original! I love it!

6. Bonnie says:

I just had a race like that! I was so psyched to go and then I got there and I felt like death warmed over.

LOVE the pictures! Its going to be an amazing day and all your hard work will have paid off.

7. nicole says:

gahhh so gorg!

8. Page says:

SERIOUSLY IN LOVE! And the good news is it is going to go from this to a dream! ;)

9. Christy says:

Finally caught up on some of your posts! I’m right there with you in all the wedding madness! I’m excited to see your wedding pictures to see it all come together. Have fun at the 10k…you’re doing better than I am at keeping up my workouts with everything else that’s going on lately!

10. Looks really cute! I can’t believe your wedding is coming up so soon!

I cannot wait to see how everything comes together! The decorations are adorable!

12. Ashley says:

Yay!! I just started hot yoga because I had a half off depot, and I absolutely love it! I could not believe a person could sweat that much! And my energy levels are out of this world now. I LOVE wedding planning, we’re just 7 months away! I can’t wait to see how beautiful yours turns out!