So proud.

I am SO proud to say that my little brother is graduating from College today! I can’t believe that he is old enough to graduate and he’s graduating with honors and Cum Laude. Shocking but in a good way! :)

Congrats little Koo! I love you so much and am so proud of you and all your hard work you’ve put into your school work. Sadly, you are much smarter than me now. :( You have grown up into such a loving and caring person and I’m so lucky to have you as my brother and my friend! I can’t believe you are all grown up. I’m sorry for putting gum in your hair growing up, and I’m sorry for biting you. Growing up with you, I never imagined our relationship to be the friendship that it is today! You make me laugh, you have given me the worst hangovers trying to keep up with your partying ways and you are always there for me. I couldn’t ask for anything more in a brother! I know Mom would be SO incredibly proud of you and loves you so much, just like me!

Here are some pictures from the past few  years of us. :) Crazy how much we look alike when we are both adopted!

Us at my graduation from college… THREE YEARS AGO!

At Baby Koo’s 21st Birthday Celebration! When I still thought side ponytails looked great on me….

At our old Apartment… he came over and drank out of what we keep our wine corks in. :)

If you couldn’t tell he HATES taking pictures, especially with me! The other night when we went out for dinner he was flipping out about how many pictures we were taking! Remember, it only happens once! :)

Easter Sunday at my aunt and uncles

4th of July at our new place for our little shindig!

At my 25th Birthday party at the race track.

At B and I’s engagement party last month!

The whole family at his Graduation Dinner party this past Wednesday! Though he hasn’t officially walked yet, that’s tonight(!!) we had to snap some good pictures of him in his cap and gown.

Baby Koo, myself and B at his graduation dinner at the tasty Wood Ranch!

So, so proud of you Kooie! Can’t wait to blow the airhorn as you walk across stage! You did it! :)

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

372 Comments

• Reply car insurance East Lansing MI

Io credo che la scelta della scuola sia stata fondata e giusta perchè gli studenti,soprattutto i maschietti,avendo la prof non penserebbero più alla matematica,alla storia o a qualunque altra materia insegnasse Tiffany Six ma penserebbero solo ai vari fap fap fap squish squish pff pff ecc..

August 15, 2018 at 11:29 pm
  • Reply cheapest car insurance Ardmore OK

Sonia, la mezcla es para no parar de tomar bocaditos!!. me lo estoy imaginando y seguro que me va a encantar. Claro!!, después engordo por simpatía con los platos aunque no me los coma. Ahora lo entiendo………

August 15, 2018 at 11:34 pm
  • Reply auto insurance Mechanicsville VA

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

August 16, 2018 at 2:03 am
  • Reply low income auto insurance Biloxi MS

Just, admirable what you’ve got completed here. It’s pleasing to seem you express from the heart and your clarity on this considerable content might be quickly looked. Exceptional publish and can search forward to your potential update.

August 16, 2018 at 3:06 am
  • Reply auto owners insurance Woodbridge VA

Well, this is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

August 16, 2018 at 3:18 am
  • Reply payless auto insurance Euless TX

Thank you for such a nice tutorial. Previously I was unable to work in WP due to complicated outlook and using Blog Spot. But now moving to WP Thanks once again.

August 16, 2018 at 3:39 am
  • Reply auto owners insurance Hawthorne CA

BoBo, another Scottish Terrier, lived ’til he was 16. A long life of pizza eating, mail devouring and loving! His mother was malnourished and he was abused before he came to live with my peeps (before me). He came from a puppy mill. Aroooo! Stuart

August 16, 2018 at 7:01 am
  • Reply free auto insurance quotes Milpitas CA

I think they should make the feed optional. Frankly, I don’t care what you do on Facebook; I look at your profile because I want to see which trendy movies you’ve seen and pseudo-insightful books you’ve pretended to read.

August 16, 2018 at 11:36 am
  • Reply non owners auto insurance quotes Macomb MI

Pues, por lo menos debes tenerlos como "amigos" en Facebook. A veces no puedes conocer y tener confianza con todos, pero si los tienes agregados en Facebook, y escribes un artículo interesante donde los mencionas y luego los etiquetas… será bien recibido.

August 16, 2018 at 4:23 pm
  • Reply payless auto insurance Elizabethtown KY

Gracias radio metro por la compañia que día a día me das y por ponerlo al aire a esta persona tan peculiar y que nos dejó marcado a fuego en nuestros corazones su carisma, locura y constante ocurrencia.Gracias puto lindo! por alegrarme las mañanas

August 16, 2018 at 5:08 pm
  • Reply non owners auto insurance quotes Langhorne PA

Way to go teaching your son first hand about business. I think it is the entrepreneurs of tomorrow that will lead us out of this sliding economy. They will bring the jobs back with something critical we need.However, they cannot get started if we are not teaching them This is a great first step for your son.Best of luck with the endeavor

August 16, 2018 at 5:12 pm
  • Reply car insurance quotes Rancho Santa Margarita CA

wow, these are all such amazing inspiration photos. I want to try to get just one of the clutches and Freja looks amazingly gorgeous. I would love it if you checked out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts you might enjoy reading.www.modernbeauty21.blogspot.com

August 16, 2018 at 5:56 pm
  • Reply auto insurance quotes Coldwater MI

Salutacions!A veure si entre tots aprenem i compartim experiencies sobre l’ús dels blogs i podcasts a la universitat. Seguiré atent a tot el què ens vagis explicant!francesc

August 16, 2018 at 2:30 am
  • Reply cheap car insurance quotes Far Rockaway NY

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I’d certainly appreciate it.

August 16, 2018 at 2:59 am
  • Reply auto insurance Gainesville GA

Do you know the address? She looks so good, a girl like her having four juicy cocks, having two of them stuff her pussy, and then having all four of them cum on her face, mouth and tits.

August 16, 2018 at 4:05 am
  • Reply cheapest car insurance in Highland MI

Its an article from High Times. Whilst I am usually not one to judge, I doubt that they stand up to the highest standards of journalism. I do not read the mag so I really don’t know, but I would not expect a lot of truly valuable information to be coming from a magazine dedicated to weed.That said, if the article was right it wouldn’t be that odd. In the middle ages, rosewater was used as a medication. They didn’t exactly use science to do these kinds of things, but they did like to experement.

August 16, 2018 at 4:06 am
  • Reply best car insurance in Fayetteville AR

De ser dæleme altså også bare vildt gode ud ..Suk, hvem der bare havde en have fyldt med rabarber ;) men vil huske opskriften til noget andet fyld en dag :)

August 16, 2018 at 5:38 am
  • Reply us agency car insurance Concord MA

(with some thought to states), but animations bring in a whole extra dimension! Embedded Link CSS Animation: How it works from transitions to animations | Unmatched Style Our mission is to provide inspiration, motivation and insight into how you design the web. CSS

August 16, 2018 at 7:02 am
  • Reply list of car insurances in Warren OH

Meliyana :: hilang gimana? kalau memori internal hilang, maka ponsel Andapun tidak akan menyala sama sekali alias mati total. Coba lakukan factory default atau update Firmware Android menggunakan Odin di laptop.

August 16, 2018 at 10:15 am
  • Reply low income auto insurance Chambersburg PA

adderall…I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I�d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don�t mind…

August 16, 2018 at 1:02 pm
  • Reply privatkredit vergleich

“You might also be surprised at how entertaining the movie is….”And here, I fear, we must agree to disagree. Unless you mean, “less entertaining that you’d *expect* a Bruno Mattei film to be.” Admittedly, that was quite a feat.

August 16, 2018 at 3:09 pm
  • Reply auto insurance quotes

I think I need to read the book. Of course, you left the best for last (#5) but they were all good.Just in case you missed it, Syracuse beat Louisville on a nail biter. Great game for a great team. I’m hoping for a great March outcome for the Orangemen.

August 16, 2018 at 4:54 pm