Really? This Weekend?

So LA is looming. Approaching Quickly. On the Horizon. Around the corner.

GAH! I can’t believe it. Seriously. Really, that fast? I’ve never had this feeling either, but oh wait, I have not one but TWO races quickly approaching, because oh yea, Oakland is the weekend after. When did I think this was a good idea? Meh! Since there is impending rain for LA (let’s not even think about that, I’m already beyond freaked out), we have opted to save the tutus and tiger apparel for Oakland the following weekend and are going for the Green this weekend! We will be sporting green shirts and black capris, and Tara and I realized that this is perfect since it’s Saint Patrick’s Day! Tutus in the rain would just be a little much. :/

This past weekend, I should have ran but I didn’t. FAIL of life. I’m going to run tonight after work so that is something I’m looking forward too and hopefully it will erase the bad 5 miler I had last week.

Shea and I also had a little night out this weekend, hence why I didn’t run. :/ BUT, it was one of the most fun nights I’ve had in a while! I usually am way to tired from work, or have a long run or something else to do that I rarely go out, but this weekend I was pretty darn fun! For some reason we thought it would be great to get duck whistles at Ralphs and we wore them everywhere. I thought B was going to kill me.

Man! It was a lot of fun! Hurting the next day was um…. pretty rough! Not as rough as next weekend will be I’m sure. I’m seriously just trying not to think of the impending rain. What have you done in a race with rain. I think I could do a 5K in the rain, but a full…. Um…. I’m just not thinking about it!

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

1,546 Comments

• Reply free auto insurance quotes Cookeville TN

Podle mě budou volby zcela elektronické a právo se tomu jen přizpůsobí Ono to celkem vycerpavajicim zpusobem shrnuje problem elektronickych voleb, takze dalsiho komentare asi netreba.

August 15, 2018 at 11:23 am
  • Reply low income auto insurance Puyallup WA

BaÅ¡ gledam jučer i danas dobio 20-ak novih followera, kontam Å¡ta sam radio – jesam li neÅ¡to twittao Tek sam sada skontao o čemu se radi Hvala za 10-o mjesto iako mi odnos folowera i followanih i neide baÅ¡ u korist Idući put nas “mention” na twitteru ÄŒestitke svim ostalim

August 15, 2018 at 11:40 am
  • Reply cheap non owners insurance in Lancaster SC

Questo è uno dei migliori resoconti lucchesi che abbia mai letto (e questa è stata la mia 8a edizione di LC&G).E sì, cosplay è sinonimo di sofferenza da quando passi tutti i momenti liberi a cercare di capire come realizzare con della stoffa qualcosa che è stato pensato in pixel e quindi si comporta in maniera diversa, a cercare i materiali giusti, ad inventarti il cartamodello, a cucire-scucire-ricucire e decorare e a quando devi indossarlo e truccarti. Su quell’Ezio di Assassin’s Creed Revelations ho sofferto parecchio, ma ne è valsa la pena direi

August 15, 2018 at 1:16 pm
  • Reply car insurance ID

How Jack Morris isn’t in the Hall of Fame amazes me. A guy like Schilling, whose regular-season record, at best, makes him a borderline Hall of Famer is considered a lock by a lot of people because of his postseason record. Based on the 1984 and 1991 postseasons alone, Morris should get in.

August 15, 2018 at 2:30 pm
  • Reply low income car insurance Lenexa KS

D-le Giosan Bogdan,sunteti amabil as dori sa va pun o intrebare: ce tip de centrala sa pun la un ap cu 3 cam hol,bucatarie si baie?de aprox 75 mp?,care sa functioneze si cu calorifere din fonta?Va ms .anticipat

August 15, 2018 at 4:20 pm
  • Reply low income auto insurance Fontana CA

Göta-Petter! Vilken alien han ser ut som! Ursäkta uttrycket, jag hade hand om en cornish rex ett tag, underbara individer… Jag har liksom glömt hur de ser ut tror jag! Den jag hade hand om var vit och hade inte riktigt sÃ¥ stora öron. Han skulle helt klart passa brevid Thutancamon!

August 15, 2018 at 5:43 pm
  • Reply cheapest auto insurance KS

This looks terrific! You know I’ve been partial to black and white for some time now, and this is like opening a brand new door to a beautiful decorated room. So many ideas floating in the air… Can’t wait to see the outcome of the collaboration.

August 15, 2018 at 7:42 pm
  • Reply free auto insurance quotes Providence RI

zegt:Op de Nederlandse site is een wachtlijst voor de gele die ik zo graag wil….Net een Louis Vuitton tas, maar dan leuker!Vind het wel chique, geloof ik

August 15, 2018 at 8:22 pm
  • Reply cheap auto insurance Leesburg VA

Very nice invitation cards.I am using now EPSON Premium paper because it also has an excellent type of output which is very reliable and clear with great stability that can last long. Thank you so much.

August 15, 2018 at 9:49 pm
  • Reply affordable auto insurance Rossville GA

One thing I missed, and others might not realize is that after navigating to \\system32\\cmd.exe, run as admin and running ESMVISTA.msi /qb, that in order for your Exchange tabs to show up in ADUC, you have to run it as /32. To check to make sure it is working: run dsa.msc /32.once you know it works, go to your ADUC shortcut, right click and change the Target to %SystemRoot%\\system32\\dsa.msc /32. (add the /32 switch!) Works every time now.

August 15, 2018 at 10:03 pm
  • Reply car insurance rates Eugene OR

Sure. My point is that I wouldn’t want to pay for printed material when there’s so much information (mostly well written) out there. If people are asking in your forum how to blink an LED then they are dufuses surely?

August 15, 2018 at 10:20 pm
  • Reply us agency car insurance Little Rock AR

พูดว่า:I experimented with looking at your web site with my iphone and the format does not seem to be correct. Might want to check it out on WAP as well as it seems most cellular phone layouts are not really working with your site.

August 15, 2018 at 10:34 pm
  • Reply auto insurance Wilmington NC

MPAVictoria January 4, 2013 A question for you Calgarygrit.Lets say that 2013 does mark the year the Liberal Party began to slowly fade away to nothingness. Where to you go next? Do you head left to the NDP? Right to the Tories? Or twirl round and round to the Greens?The people want to know!

August 15, 2018 at 11:08 pm
  • Reply full coverage car insurance Burleson TX

"Americans, including civilians, should be killed by Muslims anywhere in the world."But, but, but….Islam is the religion of peace!You know, because religions of peace ALWAYS threaten to violently murder everyone everywhere….

August 16, 2018 at 12:39 am
  • Reply no down payment car insurance in El Paso TX

Maybe I read the last part of your comment wrong, but why does everyone think IGN only gives COD good reviews? Red Dead 9.5, Super Mario Galaxy 2 10.0, just to name a few. They gives good reviews but people are to mad they didn’t give a 10 out of 10 that they say because it’s not COD.

August 16, 2018 at 3:30 am
  • Reply free auto insurance quotes Greenwood MS

I just read XVI and Truth this week, and I am in love with them! The dystopian society that you have created is just so real that it’s scary. The whole idea of media being ten times more influential is just so plausible, because it’s definitley heading down that route today. I was just wondering, what is the title of the third book?

August 16, 2018 at 3:33 am
  • Reply low income auto insurance dmv Coventry RI

1. Martian. Why? Well, that’s a long story, it’s on my website. If you meant why do I read you? ‘Cause everybody needs a flawed roll model to bitch about how they’ll never be like them. Or something.2. . He sang to me once, you know.

August 16, 2018 at 4:47 am
  • Reply low income car insurance dmv Westfield NJ

Outstanding article! I just had to take the time to thank you for writing an article with such great information. You make valid points and I have to agree with you on many of them.

August 16, 2018 at 5:02 am
  • Reply cheap sr22 insurance Broomfield CO

at2011-12-16 at 8:30 amHi Steve,Thanks so much for your kind words. I try to make my posts as interesting as possible. Everything you point out about Lightning Labels is true, and we’re proud to produce the highest quality digital labels in the industry!While we sometimes point our readers back to our main website, the primary purpose of our blog is to educate and inform our readers on issues related to label and packaging design in general, and we do this in a variety of formats–like this post!Thanks so much for your input and for being a member of our blog community!Jessica

August 16, 2018 at 5:44 am
  • Reply direct auto insurance Meridian ID

The first of anything is very expensive. Just look at computers. The first ones were giant and expensive, and now even the simplest and cheapest MP3 players have more processing power.Please check out my article:

August 16, 2018 at 7:00 am
  • Reply cheap sr22 insurance Englishtown NJ

Un gran brutto sogno cara Lorella…mi auguro che il prossimo sia meno banale…la piccola protuberanza è quello che le donne già oberate di impegni, incombenze, famiglie, figli, lavoro e rotture di coglioni varie si augurano di non avere proprio mai..Smettiamola con questa deficente mancanza o invidia del pene..Ma che ce ne facciamo vorrei proprio chiedere a te…anche se solo oniricamente..Già serve così poco nella vita a questi nostri cazzuti uomini..ti auguro sogni migliori!!Espritsolaire

August 16, 2018 at 9:29 am
  • Reply list of auto insurances in Highland MI

Right on Preacher, but obama would never do that would he ?? LOL. If we lose our right to speak up and vote these people out, and it goes as far as you write, They need to keep one thing in mind, Like many other True Americans, I am not willing to give up anything.It will have to be taken, and to that I say, GOOD LUCK.These corrupt politicians must be reminded,there is something much bigger than them, WE THE PEOPLE.

August 16, 2018 at 9:47 am
  • Reply auto insurance rates Sulphur Springs TX

This campaign highly reflects the brands quirky image. Between men’s & , advertising strategies and viral marketing the fashion brand seem to be portraying a consistantly positive message, an understanding of the market as well as keeping their unique Japanese origin at the forefront.

August 16, 2018 at 3:12 pm
  • Reply car insurance in Lehigh Acres FL

Das Datum heute ist schon was Besonderes; bei uns gabs Engpässe im Standesamt… So einen Termin hätte ich gar nicht gewollt; auch nicht für die Geburt eines Kindes…Hachja… Martinsumzüge – wir laufen heute abend mit und ich werd an dich denken!Liebe Grüße, Julie

August 16, 2018 at 4:07 pm
  • Reply low income auto insurance dmv Vincennes IN

The subsequent time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, however I really thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can repair in the event you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.

August 16, 2018 at 4:35 pm
  • Reply auto insurance Livonia MI

พูดว่า:Wanted to drop a remark and let you know your Rss feed isnt functioning today. I tried adding it to my Yahoo reader account and got nothing.

August 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm
  • Reply cheapest car insurance in Ashtabula OH

ott16 Cioè, vuoi dirmi che fino ad ora ti ho creduto erroneamente un blogger non più che ventenne? Mi esci padre di un figlio di tre anni e mezzo così?!? Ma mangi pane e botox? Fammi capire…

August 15, 2018 at 12:55 pm
  • Reply affordable auto insurance Charlottesville VA

I’m simply more optimistic than that. I think it can and will come back, and I believe in the resilience of the American people. I know I sound like a sap, but I have trouble accepting that things are so far gone we won’t recover. For me, that’s post-election depression that a lot of us share, but it’s temporary.

August 15, 2018 at 2:52 pm
  • Reply cheapest auto insurance in Lenexa KS

x abis2 nk canang ngan jantan itu jantan ini. Letih mak dgr nok. Benda yg x brp nk itam putih tuh toksah canag lg. simpna lah dulu wei……..kang jadi glemer sbb asik kontroversi ngan jantan jerk. gateiii bebenor !!!!Well-loved.

August 15, 2018 at 4:23 pm
  • Reply car insurance Leland NC

funny how traditions start. You do something a few times and presto, you have yourself a tradition. It all kind of sneaks up on you accidentally like that. Although, if you think about it, maybe

August 15, 2018 at 6:46 pm
  • Reply non owners auto insurance quotes Rio Rancho NM

Qiu Qiu, you're very chio but whenever you stick your eyelashes like that, it's too much to handle. You look much better with your normal make up. Honest opinion not being a hater, i'm a fan :/

August 15, 2018 at 10:00 pm
  • Reply cheap car insurance quotes Rochester NH

Noi nu vedem lumina din groapa, cei care pleaca dintre noi vad intunericul din care au plecat.In groapa e inceputul luminii pentru cel ce pleaca pregatit. Aici e intuneric daca nu umblii dupa Lumina lumii.

August 15, 2018 at 10:38 pm
  • Reply non owners car insurance quotes Marietta GA

Someone essentially assist to make significantly posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular put up extraordinary. Magnificent activity!

August 16, 2018 at 2:12 am
  • Reply best car insurance in Stamford CT

hola por favor, por q dura tan poco la novela, pasenla en 1 hora como a las demas, pasan esa tontera de gabriel corrado mas de una hora eso no se valeeee!!! y encima despues… y para colmo esa tontera de sueñaa conmigo, bastaaa no sean malos a corazon abierto esta muyyy buena… se merece la hora completaa

August 16, 2018 at 2:52 am
  • Reply full coverage car insurance Aurora IL

Eric & Chris…..WTF is ya’ll wearing???????Nalah is getting big so fast….wow….it just seems like yesterday Halle was holding her in her arms.Rick Fox is only 41 & has all that gray hair……OKAY???? What is that all about??

August 16, 2018 at 3:02 am
  • Reply car insurance quotes Somerville NJ

it all. How I wish Nigerians will reason and think like you? You are an icon of truth. Continue with your good work GOD is your strength. Thank you and remain blessed.A. C. Chukwuma

August 16, 2018 at 4:19 am
  • Reply auto insurance Hickory NC

December 23, 2009 I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

August 16, 2018 at 4:42 am
  • Reply car insurance Newark DE

Hahaha my pleasure Jules!! It was a nice kick in the pants for me too after I read it! lol Would love to hear more about what you’re working on!! Shoot me an email when you get a chance im at ryancoelho dot com

August 16, 2018 at 5:06 am
  • Reply us agency car insurance Woodbury NJ

There exist a couple of several different distinct levels among the California Weight loss program and each and every a person is pretty crucial. You’re procedure stands out as the the actual giving up with all of the power. weight loss

August 16, 2018 at 5:21 am
  • Reply look auto insurance Fontana CA

observateur dit :Tout cet argent que la mairie ramasse tout au long de l’année ils font quoi avec ? Les rues ne sont pas balayées et les routes ne sont pas arrangées. Ailleurs quand on paie les taxes c’est pour que la mairie mette la ville au propre.

August 16, 2018 at 5:24 am
  • Reply cheap auto insurance NV

I’m a huge fan of lemon curd but have never had it in a cookie. What a great idea! Also love the suggestion of coconut, it would look very pretty on the cookies.

August 16, 2018 at 7:53 am
  • Reply direct auto insurance Mentor OH

jipe 2 décembre 2008 Bonne découverte, j’adore l’écrit, mais faut être C.. pour s’aspirer les couilles, y a un texte de Léandri là dessus, sur les trucs qu’on fait même si on sait qu’une catastrophe se produira (comme se servir un café bouillant dans une tasse entre les jambes ou prendre le livre du dessous sur une étagère en hauteur) :)Hop dans mes favoris !

August 16, 2018 at 9:43 am
  • Reply car insurance quotes Hempstead NY

Tapez votre commentaire Vous pouvez utiliser ces mots-clés HTML : <a> <abbr> <acronym> <b> <blockquote> <cite> <code> <del> <em> <i> <q> <strike> <strong> Prévenez moi de tous les nouveaux commentaires par email. Prévenez moi de tous les nouveaux articles par email.

August 16, 2018 at 10:19 am
  • Reply no down payment auto insurance in Newburgh NY

It’s so good after a tough day in the office, come home, switch via my pc and read through another post within your site! Man automatically pushes through its over-all burden of your day, stress, etc! Thank people for what we do for folks!

August 16, 2018 at 1:35 pm
  • Reply low income auto insurance Somerville MA

J’ai désactivé bien entendu ayant un fils qui « joue » sur mon ordinateur, mais ces gros malins d’Orange en profitent pour me supprimer mon offre gratuite de clé 3G qui allait avec visiblement.Il faudra donc que je paie si je veux utiliser ma clé !!!

August 16, 2018 at 2:45 pm
  • Reply average car insurance rates in Round Rock TX

"Om man hävdar något så måste man prestera bevis om folk ska tro på det, eller hur?"Ja det är sant men med ditt beviskrav så är AIDS inte orsakat av ett virus för det finns inte några botade personer, med ditt resonemang så finns det inte ett enda bevis för att viruset som dom sjuka bär på är orsaken till AIDS.

August 16, 2018 at 6:27 pm