I LOVE BASEBALL!

I am SO excited that it’s opening day today! Baseball is my favorite sport to watch, and I just love the Angels! I got to go to a pre-season game on Tuesday with Shea. It was a fun cross-town rivalry against the Dodgers (whom I do not like). I don’t like basketball either, but if I do have to watch basketball, obviously it’s all about college and March Madness. Perhaps I don’t like Basketball because I’m surrounded by these freaks. Anyways, the Angels beat up on the Dodgers and I’m really excited about the season and baseball being back.

Our favorite spot in the spring :)

As for working out, I’m feeling awesome and feel like after those two races are now in the past, I have a weight lifted off my shoulders! I thought about running the Seal Beach 5K this weekend, but I haven’t already signed up and it’s a little pricey at this point. Meh! I think I’ll just go for a nice 5 miler that morning or to the gym. I ran a four miler on Monday, took two rest days and then this morning ran to the gym and did a lot while I was there. I was so sweaty when I left and my legs were dead from all the jumps I did.
60 box jumps
4 – 30 second planks
60 push ups
60 sit ups
30 dips
30 chest press machine reps
30 rows
30 lat pulldowns
30 bench press with 30 pounds

I felt awesome afterwords and ran home. Getting out of bed is hard, but once I’m up I feel so much better and there is nothing that makes me feel as good as kicking my day off with an awesome gym workout. So I’m thinking I can probably run a 10k or Half in April just for fun, so we’ll see what I can find. As for now, I love working out hard! The weight of the double marathons is gone and now I’m back to getting into shape and feeling great.

Tomorrow…. a music post and I promise on Monday I’ll have the giveaway!

Light up that Halo, Angels!

10 Responses to I LOVE BASEBALL!

1. Keri says:

Nice workout! I have been trying to do more plyo jumps too…I’m still sore from the ones I did on Monday…

Great job on the post marathon workouts!!

3. Can’t wait for the music post! :) Love your suggestions! AND i heart opening day too! I think I went to so many of the Cubs games during Spring Training since it is here in Arizona. You really need to come to Arizona and do Pat’s Run sometime. It’s really a great race! Love it!

4. Kristy says:

Bummer your not running the Seal Beach run I’ll be there *sad face*

love it! no plan is the best plan!

6. Tiffany says:

Girl, I’m with you!! SO glad it’s baseball season!

7. You’re an Angels fan? Damn. There goes subscribing to your blog.

Signed, #1 Dodgers fan in DC.

8. Glenn Jones says:

Well, at least you Angels fans have something to look forward to this year. Us Dodger (real baseball) fans? I don’t think so much….

9. I’m a HUGE baseball fan too! So excited to go to my first game tonight!

10. Chutesup.Com says:

I’m now not good wherever you might be getting your data, nevertheless very good issue. I personally ought to invest some time understanding additional as well as comprehension more. Thanks for terrific details I had been on the lookout for these records in my goal.