Cats hate water.

This tiger was none to happy yesterday.

More to come tomorrow, with the full race report, but I survived the Monsoon Marathon.

19 Responses to Cats hate water.

1. Ron says:

What!? No tutu???

2. Kristen says:

But you lived to tell the tale… And price to the rest of us that even you can end up with an unfortunate race picture :)

3. Congrats on toughing it out and finishing in such awful weather!

4. Laura says:

OMG Danica!! Yesterday was my first full marathon….A day later it doesn’t even feel real and all I can say is – What was that???!! So cold and wet, I can’t believe I did it. I am anxiously awaiting your race report to see if you had the same experience that I did. Finisher’s area was by far the worst part. Also – how the heck did you get your race proof? I am cracking up looking at mine online but it won’t let me save the pic to show my friends – boo!

5. I love the tiger visor! I also “stole” my proofs for my race recap… funny how some of us are photo site stalkers like that!

Glad you survived. The whole thing was beyond my imagination.

6. Beth says:

Wow that looks brutal.

7. Alison says:

That’s rough for sure, but…YOU DID IT! You have mad bragging rights!!

If you can survive this misery, you can conquer ANYTHING. And that stays with you forever :)

8. Beth says:

Oh my goodness, what a face! I’m sure it took some digging deep and finding your happy place, but you got through!
    Can’t wait to read your recap!

9. nicole says:

great job sis!

10. That does not look fun at all. “dislike”

11. Demi (Rio) says:

I still cannot believe the weather did that. Looking forward to reading about it. Proud of you being out there!

12. molly says:

that was the worst marathon. EVER! I have never been so cold and miserable in my life!!!!

13. Carlos Pineda says:

dude…that race yesterday was no joke. Congratulations on getting it! You have a lot to be proud of. Mad props!

Carlos
    @ironmancarlitos

14. Anne says:

You did it! You should be very proud. My first race ever was in the rain a few years ago. I was cold and miserable, but stuck it out. You are brave like a tiger. Congrats!

15. Morgan says:

Wow. I can’t WAIT to read this recap!!! You are strong like Tiger for braving conditions like that!

16. Kelly says:

I can’t believe you ran in that. Poor tiger.

Props to you for hanging in there! You don’t look happy but you survived!

18. Matt says:

wow. that looks miserable! and awesome. haha

19. Tara says:

manic sisters!!! seriously all about survival! i couldn’t have done that with out you and thank you for sticking with me at the end. I wanted to cry/die/give up! ♥♥♥