Over One Year of Maniacness

On December 10th, I posted this post about becoming Number 2034! It has been a crazy year and I haven’t raced as much as I have wanted too, only doing two full marathons this year, but next year I have plans to come back with vengeance and run at least four full marathons! March shall be deemed Marathon Maniac March and I’m excited about the races that I hope to be running in March. More on that in the beginning of the year, when my plan is finalized.

I remember over the weekend in Portland two weeks ago, I was thinking about how I ran CIM the previous year and how I did miss being up there with all the girls like I was last year. Even though that was the hardest marathon I had run to date, it was one of my most memorable ones with Tara. I also thought a lot about how I really wanted to have a great training season and go into March strong next year. I also thought about this crazy girl, who is my maniac sister number 2033!!

meandt

Maniac 2033 and Maniac 2034!

I’m excited to take my maniacness back next year and am excited to start running again. I have some housecleaning, some shopping, some relaxing to catch up on, but the most exciting thing I’ll be taking on over break is RUNNING and WORKING OUT!

12 Responses to Over One Year of Maniacness

1. Tara says:

So I came here to creep the Zensah giveaway and what do I see, but a big ole picture of us! I’m getting teary! sniff sniff! I love you and that we are fellow maniacs….I know that you get it! LOVE YOU ♥♥♥

2. Shannon says:

Ohhhhh, so does that mean you’ll be running the Little Rock Marathon in March? :D

3. Page says:

Yeah for maniacs! Yeah for Tara! Yeah for Danica! YEAHS ALL AROUND!

4. Runeatrepeat says:

I am in awe of maniacs! Ever since I started running and reading RW I have been super interested in the group, but am scared to even dream about becoming one.

You are awesome!

5. Casey says:

Enjoy your break, you deserve some time off!! Can’t wait to read about your March Maniac Madness!

Only 2 marathons this year? Such a slacker! :P

woot! i missed being at CIM this year too… even though it was misery, cold, hilly and they lossed my shit- it was sorta worth it spending time with you girls… tear!

8. Mae says:

Good luck with your 4 marathons next year!!!

I only have 1 planned. But, I am not done planning.

9. RoadBunner says:

I am excited to see what you have up your sleeve for March. I have an inkling…. :)

10. Nora says:

I’m soo hoping to run 2 maybe even 3 marathons in 2011!!!

11. Nickie says:

Congrats #2034…that is an awesome accomplishment. If I were to be able to do that, I think I would just change my name to “#2031″. :)

12. Nickie says:

Whoops, I meant my new name would be #2034….not 2031…but I am sure #2031 would like to change his or her name to 2031…
    Ok, I will stop now….