Camarillo Goals

So I’ve delayed it enough. It’s time to write up goals for Camarillo.

A. finish the race with a smile on my face and finish around 4:10

B. finish the race around 4:20 and still be smiling

C. Finish the race before my personal worst time of 4:41, which happened at the LA Marathon.

I’m thinking that a 4:25 might be my golden time, since it’s almost my 25th birthday.

I know that with that being said, even if I finish at 5:25 I’ll be happy, since I know I will have finished marathon number 6. I know the weather will be nice which was one of the main things that I was worried about. I’ll be glad when this race is over because then I will have no distractions at work as the big day quickly approaches on that front as well.

I have my shoes and outfit picked out and my hotel room booked. I leave tomorrow morning to head up there and I’m going to make sure my music is all charged up tonight and the best news of the day that came last night.

I FOUND CLAUDE THE GARMIN! After not having in for about a month and a half I found him again, tucked in between my headboard of my bed and the mattress. Random spot I know, but I’m glad that I have him again. While he was gone I just used my watch and map my run but I knew come race day I wanted to have him with me so that I knew the mile splits.

Marathon number 6 is here. Let’s do this.

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

465 Comments

• Reply auto owners insurance Kinston NC

Good stuff and thanks or writing it up!Other than taking a day off, have you found anything that helps bring up your HRV score? Perhaps you stated it, but I may have missed it.I would be interested to see if you ate the foods you would at home on occasion, if an all out bender would not be as bad?Rock onMike T Nelson PhD(c)

July 21, 2018 at 2:36 pm
  • Reply car insurance rates Pearl MS

We love pops around here! I have 3 melons on the counter right now, waiting to be cut and blitzed and frozen into pops! The grill has been getting a good workout this week and pasta seems to be tossed with anything that looks good for a quick side dish and left overs make a great lunch the next day.

July 21, 2018 at 2:58 pm
  • Reply full coverage auto insurance Hanover PA

Mr. Swain,I was just curious if the event that took place in your novel about the spiders escaping from the banana plants on the plane and killing the crew was influenced at all by the film Snakes on a Plane. As I read the chapter, the movie and Samuel L. Jackson constantly appeared in my head. I am currently reading your novel and can’t seem to put it down.Thanks,Colin Zaccagnio

July 21, 2018 at 3:04 pm
  • Reply best auto insurance in Lawrenceville GA

Like this video! Given the location of the mine, I’m quite pleased with the amount of ore mined, from which it is possible to draw the conclusion that we were watching a very good miner at work, of course, the boy is a very good and determined popper.BTW today I had a problem with displaying video on the PTZ site so I asked YT search engine for the word “Furoncle”, hoping to watch the clip. Also, I would recommend that you look for the words “Le furoncle de justin bieber” at the same place.

July 21, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  • Reply free car insurance quotes Rockville MD

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it I am going to return once again since I saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

July 21, 2018 at 4:38 pm
  • Reply http://privatkredit.pw/günstige-ratenkredite.html

Another excellent article. This is a subject I have written somewhat extensively, and have read up on thoroughly. In the end, I feel people generally miss the point in Paul. All one has to do is read a few verses on, and see that Paul flips the whole situation around and tells those who are condemning these “sins” that they are in no place to do so as they are also guilty. Paul then continues with the idea that we can all be saved.

July 21, 2018 at 6:01 pm
  • Reply car insurance quotes Waukesha WI

Math Problem please help!!!?Minoxidil is a drug that has recently proven to be effective in treating male pattern baldness. Water must be added to 20mL of a 4% minoxidil solution to dilute it to a 2% solution. How many milliliters of water should be used?

July 21, 2018 at 6:10 pm
  • Reply average car insurance rates in Chico CA

Gracias, Toni. La mayor verdad del artículo está al final: las inquietudes, las preguntas y el buen ejemplo de muchos compañeros (el tuyo, entre tantos otros) me llevan a hacer cosas que de otro modo no haría.

July 21, 2018 at 6:41 pm
  • Reply affordable auto insurance Media PA

From Northern Insights blog…"Nova Scotia-based Intelivote Systems Inc. let it be known that a number of control and audit checks available in their system were disabled at the choice of party officials. Further, confusion over thousands of voter PINs created a scramble to issue last minute voting IDs to who knows whom. Votes once recorded could not be examined."Cute.

July 21, 2018 at 6:44 pm
  • Reply cheap full coverage auto insurance Frederick MD

dude, this is some serious thing here. you benched this easier than you did those 355 the last time. and maaan, when you took off your hoodie, holy shit, your arms seem soo big. just wanna go to workout chest although i did a heavy legtraining a few hours ago. unfortunately its bed time . keep it up and i think you could bench the 405 in a 4×4 routine within the next 3 weeks, just insane.

July 21, 2018 at 10:02 pm
  • Reply car insurance

Hei wau mitkä stailaukset, todellakin hienot! :) Omput on ihanat, tuli mieleen muistoja…ja toi oksien spreijaus; pakko kokeilla! mä haaveilen sellaisesta isosta oksasta roikkuun kattoon, mikä oli uusimmassa divaanissa ruokapöydän päällä, ja mustaa maalia oliskin jo…hmmmmmmm…ja hitsi mulla olisi hirvee hinku kuvata kaikkee kivaa ja kirjottaa, ja kamera uupuu, tylsää! Onneks voi keskittää sitten kaiken ajan teidän ihanien ihaniin blogeihin :)

July 21, 2018 at 10:24 pm
  • Reply cheap auto insurance Quincy MA

het is qua formaat maar net iets meer dan dat, alleen dan high waisted haha. Veel mensen lopen er in bikinibroekjes of topjes vanwege de extreme hitte, dus op een festival als dit (met een hemd dat aan de achterkant lang is :P) voel ik me er bedenkt genoeg in :)

July 21, 2018 at 11:13 pm
  • Reply cheap full coverage auto insurance Marquette MI

I was particularly delighted to locate this webpage.I wanted to thank you with regard to this awesome read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new items you post.

July 21, 2018 at 11:15 pm
  • Reply cheapest car insurance Langhorne PA

Very nice post and right to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thank you

July 21, 2018 at 11:19 pm
  • Reply cheap car insurance quotes Oak Park MI

3 juillet 2012Tej wiosny panujÄ… z jednej strony jasne oraz pastelowe barwy: écru amarantowy, żółty, beżowy, koralowy a także bananowy, a także klasyczna biel. Z drugiej strony nie dajÄ… o sobie zapomnieć także: granat bÄ…dź intensywna czerwieÅ„. JeÅ›li chcesz dowiedzieć siÄ™ wicej:

July 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm