New music!

I realized I haven’t done a music post in forever and after my long run last weekend with my new playlist I knew it was time to share some gems on the blog! I love so many of these songs. Of course, Eminem’s new cd is awesome to run too, but there are some oldies but goodies in here randomly thrown in (Enya, anyone?) I also threw in a few upbeat country songs that I have been running too lately. These are all awesome songs though and I’m loving my new playlist. I hopefully won’t update it until right before Camarillo so that it’s new and fresh for my race! Per usual, all these are linked to youtube videos and I don’t know what is on all the videos. There is also cussing so beware! I’ve posted some other playlist ideas on the Reviews and Playlist tab so check it out if you need even more ideas!

Drivin’ Me Crazy – Sam Adams ( love the beat )

Why Don’t We Just Dance – Josh Turner ( for some reason I run well to this! )

White Liar – Miranda Lambert ( saw her in concert and she kicked butt! )

Gunpowder and Lead – Miranda Lambert ( weird noises at the beginning, but it’s good )

Undo It – Carrie Underwood ( gah, she is just amazing. that is all )

Naturally – Selena Gomez ( watched part of this music video, awesome she’s like 12. fail )

Not Myself Tonight – Christina Aguilera ( seems like she’s back to the dirty days)

Getting Over You – David Guetta ( love anything by him! )

Sunshine – Steve Azar ( this song is just adorable. I am obsessed even though it’s very slow )

She’s Like A Star – Taio Cruz ( his stuff is also really good to run too! )

Can’t Be Tamed – Miley Cyrus ( oh goodness, miley in a cage… sheesh louise )

Women Lie, Men Lie – Yo Gotti ( weird song, good running song though, I feel really thug when I listen to it! )

King Hustle – Eminem ( no explanation needed )

All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled ( I love the lyrics of this song! )

Your Never Over – Eminem ( i )

Going Through Changes – Eminem ( love )

Almost Famous – Eminem (his)

Won’t Back Down – Eminem (whole )

Despicable – Eminem ( cd )

Love the Way You Lie – Eminem ( for )

Not Afraid – Eminem ( running )

Do I – Luke Bryan ( loving Luke Bryan… and his rain song is good too! thanks shea :) )

Body Bounce – Kardinal ( for some reason this pumps me up even when I’m not loving running )

I Rep That West – Ice Cube ( C’mon, I rep that west? Duh!)

Magic – B.o.B ( I was shocked to hear this song after the airplanes song, but I love it. Totally different )

I Like It – Enrique Iglesias ( Random, but a good jam by him )

Dynamite – Taio Cruz (Again, I said all his stuff is awesome )

143 – Bobby Brackins ( Man, I still want that beeper dang it! ha ha)

Only Time – Enya ( So random, but a friend has been obsessed with this, I tried running to it and it was RAD! )

Never Say Never – Justin Bieber ( Obviously, I love teeny bopper music )

Waiting – Don Won ( Good back beat )

Forever Yours – Manny X ( Another one that really gets me moving out there )

Airplanes – B.o.B ( Love this song even though it’s almost overplayed )

Ice Cream Man – Chiddy Bang ( Random band that I love running too )

I have to do my long run tomorrow since I’ll be working a 5k this entire weekend. I thought with my job it would be much more running friendly, but I didn’t realize I would work so many weekends! It’s totally okay though, being on the “other side” has taught me so many things. You’d be surprised how much I talk about porta-potties, t-shirts and their fit and medals. All. Day. Long. And for those of you who call my company and ask how far a half marathon is, it’s 13.1 miles. Sometimes we all just have to laugh! If you are going to be at the Orange County Fair 5k, say hi! It should be a fun race and hopefully not to hot.

Since I have to do my long run tomorrow morning and I had speedwork on the plan today, I skipped the speed work and just put in 6 easy miles. No use in mucking my legs up and making my schedule harder than what it need to be. A friend reminded me to K.I.S.S., which means keep it simple stupid. It’s easy to get caught up in training and getting everything done, when in reality this section of my training is all about upping my mileage. Speedwork can come later and getting a run in and keeping my legs fresh for my 18 miler tomorrow is priority. So it was slow, it was hot, but I’m ready for the 18 miler tomorrow.

Onward ho!

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

417 Comments

• Reply best car insurance in Davenport IA

Hey love his site you think you can fix pokemon episode 277 through 330Because it doesn’t work thanks to everyone that runs this site your awesome

July 21, 2018 at 4:44 am
  • Reply payless auto insurance Cartersville GA

You’ll find incredibly lots of details that adheres to that take into consideration. That is actually a fantastic denote raise up. I provde the thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly you may uncover questions like the one you raise up the place that the most crucial factor will likely be working in honest excellent faith. I don?t determine if guidelines have emerged about items such as that, but I know that a job is clearly recognized as a great game. Both youngsters glance at the impact of a bit moment’s pleasure, by way of out their lives.

July 21, 2018 at 6:12 am
  • Reply auto insurance Henderson KY

Non, je n’avais rien gardé sous la semelle. En fait, je n’étais même pas au courant que la séance se prolongerait sur ce 10×200 ! Mais agréablement surpris d’avoir bien tenu cette “épreuve”

July 21, 2018 at 6:29 am
  • Reply cheap non owners insurance in Waynesburg PA

Thanks Heidi! I think Im making the family a chicken…Can not do Turkeys here!! I earp just thinking about it! and I’ll just stick with the veggies! It really is a win/win!

July 21, 2018 at 8:22 am
  • Reply no down payment car insurance in Great Falls MT

Victória Fonseca comentou em 26 de março de 2011 às 16:10. ameei , ela devia trabalhar mais como modelo. pensando bem ela arrasa em tudo !Sou super fã

July 21, 2018 at 8:50 am
  • Reply direct auto insurance Coatesville PA

I’ll pop a Vitamin D (5,000 ius) 3-4 times a week along with some krill and/or fish oil. I also do a multi-mineral 3-4 times a week since soil has a lower mineral content than in years past.

July 21, 2018 at 9:09 am
  • Reply car insurance in Dandridge TN

Kebanyakan artis y muda2 20a-30an semuanya dah dpt hidayah berubah..mn artis2 y tua ni y blakon jd nenek..mak org ni…aritu tgk azizah mahzan dah bertudung dlm WHI…harap2 dia dah betul2 berubah…

July 21, 2018 at 9:26 am
  • Reply direct auto insurance Gainesville GA

ハイジさんはじめまして。私も不妊治療を経験しました。運よく3年で授かりました。検査をしようと決断し、検査結果で落ち込み、ステップアップへ向かう気持ちの保持、その都度夫との話し合い。その度に凹み、悩み、気持ちを持ち上げて休み休み通院しました。だから、すごくよくわかります。病院に行く前や待ち時間「私、本当に授かるの?お金かけて、落ち込んでばかりで意味あるの?」とか「授からないならあきらめるべきなの?私に不徳があるから神様は授けてくれないの?」とか先の見えない治療に嫌気がさしたこともあります。(無宗教ですがこんなこと考えてしまうものです)そんな私が目を覚ましてくれたのは主治医の先生です。体外の時には夜中に受ける注射もあるのですが、そんなときも同じ顔で穏やかに『よかったですね、うまくいきましたよ。大丈夫ですよ』とかけてくれた言葉でした。毎日いるんです先生。きっと先生はほとんど家に帰ってないな、と思ったら夜中の注射ひとつでテンション下げてる場合じゃないなと。私も早く授かるように祈ろう、願おうと。自分が祈らずに授かる訳ないじゃん、と。今思えば恵まれていたんです。夫も協力的だし、大学病院だったので比較的安く治療を受けられ、勤務しながらお昼休憩を利用して通院していましたし。障害がない分、気持ちの中だるみだったのかなあと感じます。ハイジさんも、今は障害なく治療をうけているご様子ですね。あとは、治療に向かう自分の気持ちひとつです。患者としては頑張る・頑張らないの問題ではありませんが、先生を信じて、自分を信じて。治療を始めた頃の葛藤や決断を思い出してみて。あのころの望みが叶うことを願って、祈って。今の私は2人の子どもがおります。(2人目も治療の末)あのころの閉塞感を忘れるほど、充実した毎日です。ハイジさんと同じく結婚6年目33歳で授かった私からも、応援しています!2419

July 21, 2018 at 11:24 am
  • Reply low income auto insurance Loganville GA

WANT AN IPOD TOUCH 4TH GEN!? JUST SUBSCRIBE TO, VIDAELL’S CHANNEL. I SUBSCRIBED HIM! AND GET FREE STUFF NO LIE. HE’S ON MY SUBSCIBING LIST IF YOU CAN’T FIND HIM. HE’S AWESOME!

July 21, 2018 at 12:37 pm
  • Reply cheapest car insurance Cumming GA

Rachael December 30, 2012 I am too! I got these right after they put them out. He was actually still putting new items out. They also had just put out the rimmel kate moss mattes! I turned after picking the four up and oh S&%#!! They would have these now (I had been looking for them lately) but I had went spent 40 bucks on only 2 blushes at sephora yesturday and then buying those 4 lipsticks I knew my husband might kill me..all I had was my credit cards no cash to do an undercover purchase!

July 21, 2018 at 1:10 pm
  • Reply cheap non owners insurance in La Place LA

It was definitely funny the way she personified my feet.Yeah, the beer story is a fun one, but I thought I’d focus a bit more on the people I met along the way rather than my cheeky escapades. Hahaha. :)Thank you for being such an avid reader and, again, for motivating me to get back to writing.

July 21, 2018 at 1:32 pm
  • Reply affordable auto insurance Greenville NC

In Molise se vince Iorio, vince l'udc; lo sanno tutti che Iorio dopo il voto passa con Casini; basta vedere come il pdl non è che si stia spendendo al massimo invece come l'udc sia presente in masse

July 21, 2018 at 2:05 pm
  • Reply cheap sr22 insurance State College PA

Hi, Chris.The ADP cavas I mentioned are not available in supermarkets or smaller retail shops – you have to order them straight from ADP. Contact details are as follows:CONTACT USADP Industries CorporationGF Eagle Court Condominium26 Matalino St. Diliman, Quezon CityMetro Manila, Philippines, 1101Telephone Number (Trunk Line): +632 921-2121Fax Number: +632 921-5063Email Address: adp@adpic.orgBest,N

July 21, 2018 at 3:41 pm
  • Reply cheap non owners insurance in Visalia CA

The specs are terrible, but this phone has to take a lot of battery for the projector. I just don’t think this phone’s battery is going to hold up or last the whole day

July 21, 2018 at 3:45 pm
  • Reply cheap car insurance Clarkston MI

This is an excellent demo of Lazy Registration. I am all for only gathering information from users when there is value for them to provide it, and this a superb example of how to get them using a service without scaring them away right up front. Thanks.

July 21, 2018 at 3:54 pm
  • Reply low income auto insurance dmv De Pere WI

"Inflationform." generates your mashed neologisms, or "mashogisms," at the click of a mouse.This guy has much the same thesis: . Found his blog while searching for inflation charts – looks like solid stuff. Works in what's going on in emerging markets, too.

July 21, 2018 at 4:14 pm
  • Reply auto insurance Mechanicsburg PA

Genial! Los felicito, Joannix, Carlos, Javier.Han sido muy generosos en exponer nuevos horizontes y en compartir a diario los enlaces de campos emergentes, tanto en FB, como en Twitter.Un placer ser sus amigos virtuales.

July 21, 2018 at 6:04 pm