New music!

I realized I haven’t done a music post in forever and after my long run last weekend with my new playlist I knew it was time to share some gems on the blog! I love so many of these songs. Of course, Eminem’s new cd is awesome to run too, but there are some oldies but goodies in here randomly thrown in (Enya, anyone?) I also threw in a few upbeat country songs that I have been running too lately. These are all awesome songs though and I’m loving my new playlist. I hopefully won’t update it until right before Camarillo so that it’s new and fresh for my race! Per usual, all these are linked to youtube videos and I don’t know what is on all the videos. There is also cussing so beware! I’ve posted some other playlist ideas on the Reviews and Playlist tab so check it out if you need even more ideas!

Drivin’ Me Crazy – Sam Adams ( love the beat )

Why Don’t We Just Dance – Josh Turner ( for some reason I run well to this! )

White Liar – Miranda Lambert ( saw her in concert and she kicked butt! )

Gunpowder and Lead – Miranda Lambert ( weird noises at the beginning, but it’s good )

Undo It – Carrie Underwood ( gah, she is just amazing. that is all )

Naturally – Selena Gomez ( watched part of this music video, awesome she’s like 12. fail )

Not Myself Tonight – Christina Aguilera ( seems like she’s back to the dirty days)

Getting Over You – David Guetta ( love anything by him! )

Sunshine – Steve Azar ( this song is just adorable. I am obsessed even though it’s very slow )

She’s Like A Star – Taio Cruz ( his stuff is also really good to run too! )

Can’t Be Tamed – Miley Cyrus ( oh goodness, miley in a cage… sheesh louise )

Women Lie, Men Lie – Yo Gotti ( weird song, good running song though, I feel really thug when I listen to it! )

King Hustle – Eminem ( no explanation needed )

All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled ( I love the lyrics of this song! )

Your Never Over – Eminem ( i )

Going Through Changes – Eminem ( love )

Almost Famous – Eminem (his)

Won’t Back Down – Eminem (whole )

Despicable – Eminem ( cd )

Love the Way You Lie – Eminem ( for )

Not Afraid – Eminem ( running )

Do I – Luke Bryan ( loving Luke Bryan… and his rain song is good too! thanks shea :) )

Body Bounce – Kardinal ( for some reason this pumps me up even when I’m not loving running )

I Rep That West – Ice Cube ( C’mon, I rep that west? Duh!)

Magic – B.o.B ( I was shocked to hear this song after the airplanes song, but I love it. Totally different )

I Like It – Enrique Iglesias ( Random, but a good jam by him )

Dynamite – Taio Cruz (Again, I said all his stuff is awesome )

143 – Bobby Brackins ( Man, I still want that beeper dang it! ha ha)

Only Time – Enya ( So random, but a friend has been obsessed with this, I tried running to it and it was RAD! )

Never Say Never – Justin Bieber ( Obviously, I love teeny bopper music )

Waiting – Don Won ( Good back beat )

Forever Yours – Manny X ( Another one that really gets me moving out there )

Airplanes – B.o.B ( Love this song even though it’s almost overplayed )

Ice Cream Man – Chiddy Bang ( Random band that I love running too )

I have to do my long run tomorrow since I’ll be working a 5k this entire weekend. I thought with my job it would be much more running friendly, but I didn’t realize I would work so many weekends! It’s totally okay though, being on the “other side” has taught me so many things. You’d be surprised how much I talk about porta-potties, t-shirts and their fit and medals. All. Day. Long. And for those of you who call my company and ask how far a half marathon is, it’s 13.1 miles. Sometimes we all just have to laugh! If you are going to be at the Orange County Fair 5k, say hi! It should be a fun race and hopefully not to hot.

Since I have to do my long run tomorrow morning and I had speedwork on the plan today, I skipped the speed work and just put in 6 easy miles. No use in mucking my legs up and making my schedule harder than what it need to be. A friend reminded me to K.I.S.S., which means keep it simple stupid. It’s easy to get caught up in training and getting everything done, when in reality this section of my training is all about upping my mileage. Speedwork can come later and getting a run in and keeping my legs fresh for my 18 miler tomorrow is priority. So it was slow, it was hot, but I’m ready for the 18 miler tomorrow.

Onward ho!

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

374 Comments

• Reply list of auto insurances in East Orange NJ

Nice post at Nick Snyder Vs. Anthony Wilson | New Breed Fighters. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

July 18, 2018 at 7:07 pm
  • Reply cheap car insurance quotes Brighton MI

Asta suna a “sa ridice primul piatra cel care se crede fara de pacat”.N-as vrea sa ajung sa constat ca raman singur in lupta asta de curatire a clasei politice.Nu pot fi nici naiv si nici ipocrit,toti gresim ,dar cand te joci cu destinele unei tari deja nu mai este o gluma.

July 18, 2018 at 7:20 pm
  • Reply auto acceptance insurance Perris CA

Estranho que no Record, na Liga da Verdade, a Académica tem mais dois pontos do que deveria ter. Muito estranho! Afinal que é o beneficiado? Agora é a parte em que dizes "Esses jornais só servem para apoiar os três grandes e pôr abaixo a Académica, etc etc etc".

July 18, 2018 at 11:49 pm
  • Reply low income auto insurance Auburn Hills MI

It was one soap opera cliche after another in this episode. Poor Georgie, it's too bad the V's forgot all about that mind probing technology they used to scan the life memories of Erica's son. But since they forgot all about the mind reading tech they'll just torture him because they're pure evil. It's a shame that this show keeps getting worse. Too bad ABC. Flash Forward is worse, but the pony you're backing isn't that much better.

July 19, 2018 at 12:36 am
  • Reply no down payment auto insurance in Oakland CA

Chết đâu chỉ tớ với để tớ đi theo nhem cậu tiếp ak ak hahaha chọc vậy đừng có la tớ nghen câu uicảm ơn cậu hén, hình này hôm đó nắng nhìn chói lóa cậu ha, chứ tháng này nhà cớ âm u rùi hu hu

July 19, 2018 at 3:01 am
  • Reply low income car insurance dmv La Grange IL

I congratulated Koalakin, SleepBuddy, Mabels Labels, Mombo nursing pillow, Ibounce, Its a curl!, Baby Spa, and Gentle Naturals Baby Thereauputics on there PTPA Award win!

July 19, 2018 at 3:19 am
  • Reply low income auto insurance Monroe GA

Ahh, the good old days! I used to love playing with this set of Sesame Street/Fisher Price toys and looks like your niece is enjoying it too! Seeing that little dog on the swing brings back good memories. Thanks for sharing….. and playing!

July 19, 2018 at 3:43 am
  • Reply cheap car insurance quotes Hemet CA

Malick may be self-indulgent and egotistical but rarely has a director delved into the inner lives of characters as he does, much like a novelist.Funny, then, how all his characters are exactly alike: sophomoric, inarticulate "philosophers" bloviating on their "deep" feelings about life and the cosmos.

July 19, 2018 at 3:54 am
  • Reply auto owners insurance Williston ND

Someone essentially help to make seriously posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish amazing. Magnificent job!

July 19, 2018 at 4:08 am
  • Reply non owners auto insurance quotes Flushing NY

(Ramiel pas là. Blaise Roux et René Combaluzier non plus, et c’est heureux, car mon outrecuidance serait méthodiquement et sans plus de discours jartée dans le silence éternel des espaces infinis)Et m…, il est revenu ! Mais je ne lui répondrai qu’en présence de mon avocat.

July 19, 2018 at 7:23 am
  • Reply affordable car insurance Napa CA

Este ano, el #1 de la draft es muy facil. Andrew Luck, mariscal de campo, de Stanford, que estuvo a un juego de que el Cardinal llegue al juego de campeonato nacional. Ultimos dos temporadas, Stanford y Luck perdieron dos juego, ambos contra Oregon. Si no fuera por Oregon, Stanford podria haber ganado dos campeonatos nacionales en hilo.

July 19, 2018 at 9:00 am
  • Reply auto insurance rates Fenton MO

hello, what is a coach supposed to do?A coach can say hello, exchange quick pleasantries and move on.This assumes that the story in the article is accurate.The anecdote about BG reeks of a planted swipe against BG. Note that the writer tried and convicted BG in the same paragraph by declaring the meeting a recruiting violation.

July 19, 2018 at 10:17 am
  • Reply cheap car insurance Danbury CT

SÃ¥nna där lÃ¥nga googlingar rÃ¥kar jag ocksÃ¥ göra ibland när jag har text markerat och trycker pÃ¥ min google-knapp i firefox…

July 19, 2018 at 11:26 am
  • Reply cheap auto insurance quotes Philadelphia PA

I take it you’ve seen the film then? A bit adult isn’t it? I saw it a few years back and thought it was very good, very powerful and very shocking, in particular that pavement scene. Best performance Ed Norton has ever done by miles in my not so humble opinion.

July 19, 2018 at 11:54 am
  • Reply cheap non owners insurance Sunnyvale CA

Again P tries to steer conversation away from the issue. Newspaper endorsements while nice, Thave little effect on elections. The point is that Christie, not Corzine asked for the debates.Why would any candidate who’s ahead in the polls riisk an open debate? And why would the guy who is behind in the polls put off a debate? Hmmmmm. I’d guess internal polls of both candidates show a change in momentum. Stay tuned for more poll data.

July 19, 2018 at 12:11 pm
  • Reply car insurance in Queen Creek AZ

Eles comeram tudo, eles comeram tudo, eles comeram tudo, e não deixaram nada…O Magalhães, generosos (mais um) excombatente comunista (mais um) passado para o lado consumista.

July 19, 2018 at 12:46 pm
  • Reply cheapest auto insurance Douglasville GA

Thank you incredibly substantially for your exciting text. I have been looking for these types of message to get a definitely very long time. Thank you.

July 19, 2018 at 3:03 pm
  • Reply auto insurance quotes CO

J’imagine que dans les années 30, quelqu’un a dit à peu près la même chose …Alors oui, si au niveau mondial, on dépensait moins dans l’armement, tout le monde s’en porterait mieux (merci M. de Lapalisse). Sauf que certains s’arment massivement, donc il vaut mieux être prudent, que d’attendre que des chars se massent à nos frontières pour se dire « Tiens, et si on se préparait à la guerre ? ».

July 19, 2018 at 3:53 pm
  • Reply car insurance with no license in Sandy TX

Congrats to everyone! He’s beautiful.Grandparents are always so proud. The organist at our parish has a grandson a few months younger than our Charley. Every time we see him, he forgos saying “Hi” for whipping out pictures of his grandson, who lives in Utah (or Nevada…can’t remember which).Enjoy this new, wonderful person.

July 19, 2018 at 4:53 pm
  • Reply best car insurance in Findlay OH

Perfettamente d’accordo. Notare la prima scena: alla scimmia vengono fatte vedere immagini di guerra e violenza. Morale, gli esseri umani si uccidono comunque fra loro, anche senza il virus (tra l’altro sottolineato dal capo dei militari!)

July 19, 2018 at 5:55 pm
  • Reply list of car insurances in Richmond KY

jedenfalls auch nach der Konferenz nicht abgeklungen zu sein. Obwohl ich die Ergebnisse der von den Veranstaltern zum Abschluss ausgeteilten Umfragebögen noch nicht kenne, habe ich den Eindruck gewonnen, dass die

July 19, 2018 at 6:03 pm
  • Reply cheap auto insurance Rockford IL

The modern day frozen Rhine is the utter disintegration of Middle Eastern countries into Islamic states causing a mass Islamic immigration into Italy and the rest of Europe.Italy – and thus Rome – is to be overrun with Islamic immigrants whose Islamic religion has primed them to destroy Rome – and all of its religious art and treasures – in honor of Allah – sooner or later.

July 19, 2018 at 7:04 pm
  • Reply car insurance in Concord CA

"O cabrão do Medina é so fatos novos. O gajo deve ter umas reformitas chorudas, o mamão."Claro que tu não queres uma reformazita para ti também. Vais oferecer a tua aos mais necessitados certo?

July 19, 2018 at 8:01 pm
  • Reply auto acceptance insurance Fort Lauderdale FL

I’ve already ordered 4 of these (not the red and gold ones since I got the red and gold from the holiday collection), but nice to see swatches and know that I’ve made a good choice. Thx.Anitacska recently posted …

July 19, 2018 at 8:42 pm