Runner’s Best Friend.

Maybe you all remember when I got sick at CIM and took this picture.

When I was sick and not having a good day. Sidenote: You ALL seem to love a horrible race report from me. I guess my misery is your happiness. Anyways, I know that you all remember this epic picture that I tweeted. It’s where I seem to spend most of my time come race day. :)

Then I got this from Danielle!!!! And I thought nothing was more appropriate for a Friday!

Tomorrow I’ve got 6-8 miles on my plate and more moving! We moved some of our stuff last night and this weekend the only thing I hope to have left in my room is my bed and some clothes! Moving is quite a workout!

Also, thanks for all the interesting comments on my post yesterday. I do think it plays a role whether we like to think so or not. Interesting thoughts!

7 Responses to Runner’s Best Friend.

1. Milltini says:

Good luck with moving friend! And that picture is absolutely hilarious.

2. Bill says:

You’re going to regret running by the time you’re done moving. ;-)

3. Runeatrepeat says:

Moving sucks :(
    I say throw it all away and buy new stuff! Oh wait, then you’d still have to haul the old stuff out and the new stuff in, nevermind…

4. Astro says:

And if you are a guy, a tree, a dumpster or simply, the side of a building can be a good friend.

Good luck on finishing the move after the 8 miler. Run easy…

5. Alisa says:

Good luck with the move! I can’t wait to see how it all turns out.

6. heidi kai says:

Ok, I’m confused, why are port-a-potty’s runners best friends? Is it for barfing, pooping, or peeing? haha- I can’t believe I’m even asking this!