(RAH)2 (AH)3 +[ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)2 (OH) (LA)2

If you haven’t already done so, immediately download all of Lady Gaga’s music for running. When I say all, I mean ALL! This is old news to myself especially because my roommate is OBSESSED (in a good way) with her, but every now and then I see someone tweet about finding out how great Bad Romance is to run to. Come on! It’s one of the best songs around! So therefore I tried to dig up some new jams and of course have linked to the past music posts I’ve done. :)

I preface these links with the fact that they are on youtube and I listen to pretty ghetto rap so keep that in mind while grooving away. So here’s some more jams for you guys!

Say Ahhh – Trey Songs

Imma Be – Black Eyed Peas

Money to Blow – Birdman

I want it all – Birdman

Aesop Rock – None Shall Pass

Coke Bottle – Hurricane Chris

United States of Pop 2009 – DJ Earworm

Also, I’ve posted many music posts, including this one last month, which is a pretty big post with lots of music and then these ones that can be found on this post, this post, this post, this post, and this post.

I ran 6 miles last night! Finally I’m back in the game. Also, last night I went to a really cool event at the local running store, Runner’s High, right down the street from my house. The Nike Truck was there and you can read all about it on the Examiner site. There is a slide show of some of the pictures I took while there and I did a gait analysis as well! Also, perhaps you noticed that I added a button to the sidebar with my shoes and the Examiner.com logo. It’s on the right had side right above the “Visit my aStore button.” If you click on the Examiner button, it will take you to my Examiner site so you can read about anything else I posted there, but I will most likely link to most of my articles when they go up also! This weekend I have a 12 miler and then another portion of the LA Marathon to run as well! Exciting and fun and SUNNY!

30 Responses to (RAH)2 (AH)3 +[ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)2 (OH) (LA)2

1. Marlene says:

First comment! ;)

LOVE LOVE Gaga for running. I’ve never read that formula before so I’m sitting here reading it over and over and trying to match up the characters with the lines. LOL!

Have some great runs this weekend!

2. Nina says:

First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE when you post new music. My runs and workouts are a thousand times better when I have new music that makes me want to fist pump while I’m running. Second of all, I got perky last night and did the exercises you posted. My butt hurts today!

3. Jocelyn says:

Love Gaga! the over play it on the radio so I have taken her off my running play list for the time being. I’m sure she will make it back on!
    Love all the songs!

4. Betsy says:

Amen on Lady Gaga! I dare anybody to listen to Monster while running slowly. It cannot be done.

5. Tara says:

Love the new jammy jam jams!!!! I have some new ones I shall share with you for your next post.I need to do some creeping and figure out the artist though. Bieber Fever fo life ♥

6. Nikki says:

THANK YOU!!! I was planning on doing a post asking for input on new running tunes…you read my mind! Already have Bad Romance though…love it (although it gets hopelessly stuck in my head and now after reading that formula I’m singing it)!

7. KatieA. says:

Love the Gaga for running – I always feel so fierce!!
    Great job on the run! I’m on my way over to the Examiner site and to click the crap out of your ad button (I will just bill my time out to the client I am working on in front – it’s for a good cause) Happy Friday!!

8. Madison says:

Haha…the “formula” totally made me laugh. Thanks for these song lists. Sometimes I just don’t know what is out there. Hope you are having a better running week now that the weather is better.

9. sarah says:

Yay thanks for the music ideas! I have a lot of those, but I’m definitely going to check out the others. I love new running songs!

10. Heather says:

that event sounds really fun! I wish i wasn’t out in the sticks and was close enough to things like that!

11. pam landy says:

You are awesome! I am loving the music. Thank you, thank you! I am putting this post on my favorite list so I can always remember where your other posts about music are! I just got my first garmin today and so badly want to run, but it takes 3 hours to charge :( Plenty of time to make a new running mix!

12. StephanieC says:

Yes! Yes! Yes! I needed some running tunes, thanks. And I’m so jealous of your sun. I just had to run inside today (and pay $4 for the 30 minutes) as it was 8 degrees, but I’m stoked that tomorrow is back outside for a balmy 23F high.

i’m gaga for gaga <3

14. Nicci says:

Amen, I love running to Lady Gaga

15. Billy Burger says:

I swear Danica, if you sing ANY portion of that stupid Lady Gaga song during our run on Sunday, I’m gonna ditch you somewhere and leave you to find your way home.

And of course, I don’t know ANY of the songs on that list. WTH?

How did your gait analysis turn out?

16. Nailah says:

This is great! I’ve needed a new running mix and I’ll definitely be adding most of these songs to my list. Thanks again!

Nailah

17. IrwinEsq says:

I’m def going to check these songs out. I love Lady Gaga for running and I really like Girl Talk too!! I’m going to need lots of song suggestions over the coming months as I’ve decided to train for a marathon on June 6!

18. julie says:

oh my god the new kesha soundtrack is amaaazing to workout to!

19. GirlonRaw says:

Totally agree. I have her on repeat for when I am running :)

20. Pingback: Running Music « Run, Research, Repeat

21. Tricia says:

Thanks for sharing this, I need to update my playlist.

22. Pingback: The Nine | The Tao of Me

23. Lauren says:

LOVE gaga for running! Teeth is my absolute fav of hers!!

24. rioruns says:

Thanks for the recommendations! It is time for me to update my playlist!

25. Hi Danica,
    Thanks for the list, I will surely try them.

As a somewhat older guy may I allso recommend Madness and other Ska bands, they have a great beat. And if you really need a shot in the arm, what about Balkan bands, perhaps Fanfare Ciocarlia!

All the best from Holland!

26. Pingback: In case you’ve tried to figure it out (as much as I have…) « Further Down the Road

27. Alisa says:

LOL!

I’m all about the Lady Gaga. Also, I always love the posts where you list your tunes. Yay!

28. Audrey says:

haha, i love that formula!!!

yay for more chicrunner tunes :D

29. tommy2shoes says:

Ran 15 miles last night to your songs… Not sure how I feel about admitting I listened to Lady Gaga on the run but keep the songs coming!