New Jams in time for the holidays!

Well, well, well, ever since I got my Christmas tree my cold black heart has been filled with jolly thoughts and Christmas joy. All I can think about is candy canes dancing in my head, presents under the tree, peppermint schapps  and a kiss under the mistletoe. Okay, I might have had too much coffee this morning for that last line and all that gushy stuff is way too much for me. Anyways, in my holly, jolly spirit, I’ve been digging up some freakin’ sweet new jams for working out. It seems I have a small obsession with Gucci Mane, and his new CD doesn’t disappoint at all. Then yesterday I found out my hero, Gucci Mane is in jail… I don’t know how I feel about that, his music is still good, so meh!

But without further ado, I’ve linked to the you tube videos, which I must put in my warning for. Obviously, there are some rap songs. Rappers like girls scantily dressed and there may be some grabbing of the junk. So just an FYI. I don’t ‘endorse’ these videos, or anything in them, but I do laugh at them and enjoy them. For me, the more cussing while running the merrier, yet every now and then I have one that is just a random little gem, so that’s why Lady Antebellum and my personal favorite, Vitamin String Quartet, is on the list as well. If you haven’t ever heard of Vitamin String Quartet, I advise you to youtube them and listen to their stuff. It’s EPIC covers of great songs. I listen to it at work all the time.

Lose Control by Timbaland ft. Jojo

Till I Collapse by Eminem ft. Nate Dogg

Spotlight by Gucci Mane ft. Usher

Shut it Down by Pitbull ft. Usher

In My Head by Jason Derulo

Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson

All the Right Moves by One Republic

I’ve also posted many more play list idea on this post, this post, this post, this post, and this post.

Also, I leave you with this EPIC Christmas Song by Lady Gaga, Chrstimas Tree It’s so inappropriate and so right!

So there you go. Merry Christmas all you grinches!

Tomorrow I’m going to do a long run, hoping for anywhere from 6-8 miles. Let the holiday festivus begin!

26 Responses to New Jams in time for the holidays!

1. mrs. darling says:

you are my FAVORITE source for new running music. in normal life i hardly ever listen to rap but when i run it has to be rap and cussing. i think it makes me faster. :) so, thanks for the new songs!! and enjoy the run tomorrow!

2. diana says:

Thanks for all the tunes! I just posted about some music too. However, my list is as long or diverse. Have a wonderful weekend.

3. Marlene says:

You are the music QUEEN!

I may not be on again til after my trip, so Merry Christmas!

4. Natalie says:

Ahh new music, thank you!

Tomorrow’s my first 5k so I’ve been trying to find some songs I’m not sick of to run to. Sweeeeet!

5. Rebekah says:

Hooray for new running music! Thanks!

6. Tara says:

ho ho hooooooooo!!!! I shed a tear for Gucci when you told me he was behind bars…I’ll pour one out for the homie tonight!!! love all the sick jamz my blipping buddy! ♥

7. Mike Russell says:

Does this mean you get to host the Airing of Grievances? Happy Festivus!

8. Danielle C says:

Til I collapse is my current fave…seems so fitting in the later miles of a run. LOL.

9. Ann says:

Hey Manica, are you talking in terms of 6-8 miles for a LONG run now! Marathon Maniac on running vacation hey! Happy Holidays, enjoy the spirit and your short long run.

10. x-country2 says:

When Vitamin String Quartet was on So You THink You Can Dance, I fell in love. :o)

11. Brandi says:

Just posted an Arbonne Giveaway on my blog!

12. Kristen says:

Hahah lady gaga is definitely my ring tone right now!!! it also definitely rang while I was waitressing today!

13. Leiane says:

quick question for you…how long would you estimate that I will have to repeat to myself “it is fun to run, it is fun to run’ before I can magically levitate off the couch and hit the bricks? Just kidding! I run vicariously through you! Luckily, I skip the ice baths! BBBBBRRRRRR!

14. Natalie says:

I think I might play Lady Gaga’s Christmas Tree for my spin class tomorrow! Sadly, no, I’m not kidding!!! Shh…don’t tell my boss :)

15. Chloe says:

Thanks for the awesome music!

16. kara says:

Hot Mess – O Ya!

you need to add lady antebellum i run to you to the list! that song is my fave by them!!! great list though– i cant wait to get some more jams! xoxo

18. Denise says:

Music queen. too bad I don’t listen to music when I run!

19. Courtney says:

Wow.

I must say, you are what I aspire to be. Blog-wise at least.

This is quite impressive. I do believe I shall sit awhile and read.

Happy holidays and thanks for the great read!

20. Nikki says:

My tweets are protected so I can’t @reply to you so you can see it, but I just saw your tweet to @JoshCoxRun about being single & Watching Ratatouille and I’M DOING THE SAME THING! *high five* (I’m @Nikki224)

21. Glenn Jones says:

Cold black heart huh? Yeah right. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Danica! It’s been almost a year since I met you – back when you said you were nervous about running a marathon. Now you’re a maniac! Congrats!

22. Caroline says:

Great list! I always love finding new music : )

23. Shannon says:

Yay for the list! I love finding some new music to get me pumped up!

24. Jhoanna says:

Thanks for the link to Vitamin String Quartet! Never heard of them before but I have been downloading their songs like crazy since you mentioned them. Awesome stuff.

25. sarah says:

can you post your core workout? i am always looking for new moves.

26. Pingback: (RAH)2 (AH)3 +[ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)2 (OH) (LA)2 | Chic Runner