2009 in Pictures!

Man, this is a lot of reflecting! So I went through my iPhoto and tried to pick out some of the best photos that reminded me of big events that happened throughout 2009. Some are running related and some aren’t. Enjoy! Also, you can click on the pictures and they will pop up. Hooray!

Snowboarding recap will be up on Monday and yes, I have videos of me eating crap. It was a BLAST and I loved it. I can’t wait to go again. I ran a 6 miler this morning without my garmin, it was nice to just run based on feel, it was even drizzling out. I iced my knee after and it’s feeling sub-par, but life goes on. I have no big new years plans, perhaps I will just enjoy a nice evening with my new teapot and my grad school applications. :) I am just not really feeling it this year, plus I know 2010 is just going to be so great so I don’t want to outshine it on the first day!

And I have pink eye. FAIL!

32 Responses to 2009 in Pictures!

1. Diana Keough says:

I love your blog! Its so cute and genuine! I added a Weight Loss/Body Image group on my website, http://www.shareWIK.com (share What I Know) and would love your input! ShareWIK is an online community bringing together people of all areas of expertise so that they can share what they know. Keep up the great work, and we would love to hear from you!

2. Billy Burger says:

Great…I feel like I took like 1/4 of these pictures, and I’m not featured in ANY of them.

That’s fine, I’m taking this handsome mug elsewhere where it’ll be appreciated!

(like my blog)

3. Jess says:

Love the recap in pictures! It looks like you had so much fun this whole year! Hope that pink eye clears up fast!

4. Punk Rock Runner says:

I’m still taking credit for your awesome Long Beach results. Had I not paced you that first mile you never would have gone sub 4 (kidding).

So glad we got to know each other in 2009 and I can’t wait to run with you again in 2010, 2011, 2012…. Happy New Years!!

5. What an amazing year it has been. Funny to think about some of the things that have changed so very much. I just know that 2010 holds amazing things for you, Danica. Love you. -Your Friend Who Sadly Has To Do Real Work & Never Has Time To Talk Anymore…

6. Morgan says:

Great photo recap of a most excellent year girl!

It’s really been an amazing year full of running adventures and new (blog) friends!!! Cheers to 2010 and all the AWESOME it will bring to everyone even you Pinky!

7. Awwwww, unlike Billy, look how many pictures I’m in!!!

I LOVE YOU KOOEY!!!!

Many MANY more events to be captured in 2010…fo sho!

8. Jen says:

Oh Danica, I hate myself a little bit for saying it but I feel a little better knowing that some other adult has pink eye too! (on top of it I also have the flu and strep throat. it’s been a below average week) I totally thought little kids and their parents were the only ones to get pink eye. Don’t give it to your other eye like I did!!

9. Great photos, for a great year! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your night with your teapot. ;)

10. Kristen says:

This may be a bit far for you, but we go here every year and have a blast! Plus, there is no cover charge and the band is great!

11. ONeener says:

Even I’m jealous of pics 2 & 3, and you live like 10 miles from me :) haha! Good post, Koo – looks like a well-rounded year.

12. Alisa says:

Ugh pink eye is no good!

I love all the pictures you took. That second one makes me want to move soooooo bad!

Can’t wait to hear about 2010, hopefully we’ll get to hang out again.

I love you koozie!!!

I hope to see you again in 2010 for more pictures and more memories!!!

xoxoxoxoxox

14. Kristin says:

Great pics! Happy New Year!

15. cyberHag says:

What a great year! And I am still hoping to add a Bowling For Boobies pictures to the gallery for 2010! ;-)

16. Tara says:

I am SO SO SOOOOOO glad we got to have so many fun times this year and I know there will be MANY more to come in 2010! Love you Kooie!!!! ♥♥♥ Maniac #2033

17. dynasti says:

Happy New year Danika but WAIT, What’s your total mileage for the year?

18. Lara says:

Awesome!! You’re so smiley, I love that. I’m glad you have people in your life that take pictures, it’s important to remember that YOU were there too!

19. What a fun year you’ve had!! Here’s hoping 2010 will be just as awesome for you!

20. WOW! What an amazing year you have had : ) We have enjoyed getting to know you…wishing you all the best this new year!

21. SOOOOO pathetic (or stalkerish perhaps??) that I knew the story behind a ton of these pics already! Eek. I hope you don’t block me now. hahahaha Love ya girl! Keep rocking and racing! xoxo Happy New Year!!

22. Pinkeye? Ewwie. Poor you. That sucks. My favorite pic is the one of you jumping up in the air. :)

23. jlc says:

LOVEEE the last one!! Girl, you are too pretty!! Even when you’re trying to be funny!!

Hope that eye clears up ASAP!!

24. Ms.V says:

darling pictures!

25. rinus says:

Nice pics of the year!.
    Run whit fun in 2010…
    Rinus.

26. kristen says:

Busy year for you girl. LOved the pics! Your aweseome. Happy New Year!

27. Have a great New Year Danica – and take care of that knee! Running injuries = no fun!

Best from Austin,

Joe

28. Caroline says:

Looks like you had a great year! I love reflecting and looking at old pictures : )

29. J says:

Love this post! All those pictures are great!

30. Rachel says:

This is so cute! How did you make the photo collage with the pop-up captions?

31. aron says:

the pic of us running down the hill in sf is one of my favorites of all time <3

32. Jessica says:

Ew pink eye!!! When you were recovering from your marathon on June 20th, I was busy getting hitched:)