Why are T-Rex’s Arms so small and other things.

Friday, Friday, Friday! Welcome back, and how I love you. I don’t know if I can ever top my icebath video last week, but I’ll try with more funny things. So I have google analytics on my site. It’s entertaining to me to see what people come to my site for. Yes, I can see how you got here, you little creepers. :) There are just some funny ones, that crack me up and I just had to post some. This is ONLY for the month of September too. Seriously. What are you people expecting to find out there?! :)

“ran into wall” & “black eye” – Okay so for this one… I pretty much have no idea where this comes from. I know that I’m a klutz, but really? Running into a wall and getting a black eye too? It seems like this belongs on Texts from Last Night, or FML.

dead birds accessory – Um, this was from the dead bird post I did a while back, but an accessory, for a dead bird? This seems sketchy!

getting to know your retired greyhound – ha, ha, ha! So this was from the comparison I made when I compared myself to a retired greyhound, but man, your on your own for getting to know your retired greyhound

1/2  marathon tomorrow, how do I prepare? – Dude, um, I hope you’ve trained thus far, for your sake at least. This one just made me laugh. AGAIN.

bathroom accident in marathon – Well we all know I’m pretty open about the ‘accidents’ I’ve had, well they weren’t accidents, just unplanned stops along the route. But still, if you are googling this, perhaps it’s time to stop taking GU’s!

Can dogs drink nuun? – AHAHAHAHA, this killed me as well. Um, I would assume they can? I mean, I don’t think it would kill them, but I probably wouldn’t give it to them? This is a good question!

Do skinny people chafe? – YES! this is true! I chafe like a beast. Everyone chafes, no matter what. Unless you bathe in body glide, which I try to do and still chafe miserably.

I want to see if my baby and it’s dad looks alike? – I couldn’t stop laughing about this. I know I posted a lot of stuff about looking like my family, in April during when I posted about being adopted a lot, but really? Who googles this? I think you need to step away from google and work on your family problems!

Picture of runner throwing up – Yea, you won’t be finding that on my site! Thankfully I’ve never thrown up before or after a race. :)

When I eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I get dizzy and sweaty- This cracked me up too. What the heck. I think you might have a problem, called you are high, but hey, good thing they work for me at least and I don’t get dizzy and sweaty!

26.2 miles…what could possibly go wrong? – I will leave it at A LOT of things!

inspirational sayings and for people who have broken a limb–arm or leg, etc – It wouldn’t be that funny, until you write, arm or leg, etc. That was the proverbial icing on the cake for this one.

didgeridoos for sale in San Diego – WHAT?

marathon runner poop accident – I guess this goes back to my first wonderful attempt at a marathon in San Diego. That will never be lived down. Ever. But this is still entertaining that other people have the same problem.

Why are T-Rex’s arms so small? – Good question. I have no idea. Funny thing is each month I get about 5 searches for things related to T-Rex Arms. I ask myself the same question, why are my arms so T-Rex like? :)

But I guess I’m doing good, because in the words of step brothers… Don’t ever lose your Dinosaur!

One funny picture came to me last weekend from my little brother. We don’t really text that much and this was all that showed up in my inbox. This was our conversation.

Yup he sent me this random picture of him and I sent him one back of me throwing up a westside, annnnnd that was the end of our conversation as you can tell. My brother cracks me up with his randomness.

Ahhh little brothers.

Last long run of this training sesh before Long Beach is tomorrow and I’m ready for some short miles! I have a feeling next weeks posts might be all about Long Beach? Just a thought!

Be Sociable, Share!
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

• Reply Shannon

I use Google Analytics too! It’s crazy the stuff they search for and somehow end up on our sites! I did this type of post a few months back – I think it might be time to do it again!

October 2, 2009 at 9:58 am
  • Reply kristen

“I want to see if my baby looks like it’s dad” wtf?? I think they were looking for the Maury Povich show, not chic runner. LOL

October 2, 2009 at 10:09 am
  • Reply x-country2

Those are great. Especially the baby daddy one.

October 2, 2009 at 10:15 am
  • Reply jeff

haha! now that we know you check your search keywords, i’m sure everyone will be scouring your posts to find bizarre combination of words to search with and then click back onto your site.

you know, something like “i adopted a westside dinosaur” or “how to make a didgeridoo out of a dead greyhound”

October 2, 2009 at 10:19 am
  • Reply aron

lol google analytics always cracks me up :)

October 2, 2009 at 10:49 am
  • Reply Jenny from Lucky in Love

There’s a guy at my work that someone secretly calls T-Rex because his arms are so short..kinda mean…but kinda funny :)

Have a great weekend!

October 2, 2009 at 10:51 am
  • Reply Morgan

LMAO! With this post you have officially convinced me to do Google Analytics! LMAO!!!

Awww your brother text made me miss mine… I am so excited to see them in a few days!!! YAY!!!

I am excited to hear all about your thoughts on Long Beach and I will be more than willing to share my thoughts on Chicago… :)

October 2, 2009 at 10:53 am
  • Reply Allison

I want to meet the person who is looking for a dead bird accessory. I am thinking they would want a hat with a bird on it, but, in the alternative, perhaps their bird died and they are looking to accessorize before burial?

October 2, 2009 at 10:55 am
  • Reply Kristen

I get the weirdest searches too! My favorite is “too skinny ass hurts sit bone”
    I have no idea what that means…
    Good luck on your half!

October 2, 2009 at 11:17 am
  • Reply Newlywed Next Door

These are SO freakin’ funny! I love the crap that people search!

October 2, 2009 at 11:27 am
  • Reply Tara

your lil bro looks like he is doing “blue steel”! LOL and wtf is a didgeridoo??? i must google this!!!!

October 2, 2009 at 11:31 am
  • Reply Tara

“The digeridoo (also known as a didjeridu or didge) is a wind instrument developed by Indigenous Australians of northern Australia at least 1,500 years ago and is still in widespread usage today both in Australia and around the world.”

October 2, 2009 at 11:32 am
  • Reply B.o.B.

seriously! wtf are these people doing with their time? LOL!

October 2, 2009 at 11:39 am
  • Reply KatieA.

I think the general thought is “WTF”? People never cease to amaze me!
    Good luck tomorrow! Can’t wait for the report! And I’ll be racing Sunday in the San Jose RNR 1/2! I’ll be sending lots of good vibes your way! :)

October 2, 2009 at 12:45 pm
  • Reply Marlene

I am laughing my butt off at this entire list! OMG! I think you need some new sub-categories on your blog, like DIDGERIDOOS, T-REX and DEAD BIRDS! Bahahahaha!

October 2, 2009 at 12:48 pm
  • Reply Lisa

So funny! Since I read blogs at work, I’m pretty good at keeping a straight face so my coworkers don’t wonder what’s up. But this post definitely left me with a huge grin on my face.

October 2, 2009 at 12:57 pm
  • Reply miranda

ahhh, i guess i’m a creeper! i love your site and found it because i googled “running” and “bloody sock”. i’m training for my first marathon after a series and halves so it’s comforting to know that not everyone who blogs about running is a gazelle super champ! i also post my trials and tribulations about running (and uh, work, and life, and nyc) here – but i’m clearly not as witty!

October 2, 2009 at 1:16 pm
  • Reply SDrunner

Heelarious post, can’t believe so many people come to your blog w/ such strange queries. What would be even more interesting is to see how long they actually stay on your site after they get here. Imagine someone clicking all over with their heart set on finding that “dead birds accessory”? Wow..

Good luck in Long Beach, does Snoop Dogg run in that one often? JK

October 2, 2009 at 1:24 pm
  • Reply Ms.V

Now I have to go figure out why T.Rex’s arms are small.

Have a great weekend.

October 2, 2009 at 1:47 pm
  • Reply The Laminator

Google analytics are always good for a few laughs. Your list is so hilarious. Me thinks you might just jot them down on an index card and just read them to yourself during Long Beach and LOL while you run! Haha!

October 2, 2009 at 3:46 pm
  • Reply RoadBunner

Hands down my fave is “didgeridoos for sale in San Diego!”

October 2, 2009 at 5:03 pm
  • Reply Alisa

HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, it is time for them to forgo the Gu.

T-rex arms, bunny arms (what apparently I do while running) aren’t small? I wish they were!

October 2, 2009 at 5:21 pm
  • Reply Nicole

what the h? hahahahaha i need a wordpress account just to see what people are doing! sooo funny!!!

love the pic msg of you and your bro! too cute!

good luck with 8 tomorrow mileage twinnie- its crazy its almost here!!!

ttyl! xoxoxo

October 2, 2009 at 9:54 pm
  • Reply Rachael

So I love this one:
    inspirational sayings and for people who have broken a limb–arm or leg, etc

ummmm, gee, I have to go look for the other limbs I must aparently have somewhere …

October 2, 2009 at 11:19 pm
  • Reply Jason

That’s pretty funny!! lol

October 3, 2009 at 9:44 am
  • Reply Denise

Too funny!! I need to figure out how to do this. I want to know how people are ending up at my site.

October 4, 2009 at 5:58 am
  • Reply BrianFlash

I continue to get knobby knees search hits – all going back to one of the first posts I did featuring my knobby knees.

Very funny stuff!

October 4, 2009 at 6:47 am
  • Reply Lauren @ Team Giles

these are too funny! I love reading google analytics results!

I’m jealous, my ding dang first generation iphone won’t let me UPGRADE to the picture messaging. thats way. I’m SOL.

October 4, 2009 at 10:04 am
  • Reply Wendy

Too funny and interesting!

October 4, 2009 at 5:27 pm
  • Reply Stuart

Ah general randomness…very cool!

October 5, 2009 at 5:29 am
  • Reply katie marie

OH MY GOSH..
    Seriously. This is the craziest thing ever. Makes me worry about the intelligence of the general public.

too funny!!

Katie Marie/ Nickel for your Thoughs

October 5, 2009 at 7:49 am
  • Reply Christina

That is friggin’ hilarious.

October 6, 2009 at 7:04 am
  • Reply Amanda

OMG this is hysterical! I need to check out my google analytics and see if there’s anything funny.

October 6, 2009 at 4:04 pm