Take me out to the ball game…

It’s my favorite time of year, it’s time…… FOR BASEBALL!!!!

So I’m a huge Anaheim Angel’s Fan, forget the Anaheim Angels of Los Angles per Orange County or whatever stupid title they officially are, and yes I loathe the Dodgers. Mr. R loves the Giants, booooo!!! but will go with me to games because what else is he going to do, deny free baseball game tickets?? He’s becoming an Angel lover, slowly… we are working on it :) Anyways, games are starting this weekend. I am so excited. For today’s photo Friday (per the wonderful nike mom!!) I wanted to post some pictures at the games that I went to last year. I love going to the games, they are spectacular and always super fun.

Photobucket
Free Fleece Night!
Photobucket
This is my best friend Lobster. :) She is in Europe playing professional volleyball right now, but she is coming home soon!
Photobucket
Bunch of my friends from college. Gosh that makes me sound super old. They are all volleyball players. I’m not short, I’m 5’7″, they are just super tall!
Photobucket
A crazy fight broke out last year, it was exciting!
Photobucket
Fourth of July they had an amazing flag that spread almost the entire field!
Photobucket
Then I cut bangs in October. STUPID.
Photobucket
We even got to go to a playoffs game. When they lost after coming back. Bad Angeles!
Go Angels! I love the Angels even if they stink, they are still, and always will be, my ‘home team’.

If you haven’t already, remember to enter my giveaway for $100 to onlineshoes.com! You don’t want to miss out on that one. You have until Wednesday at midnight PST.

Also, ADOPTION APRIL STARTS ON MONDAY!!! Here’s the post that explains what each Monday will entail and look for the post on Monday to talk about why I was adopted in the first place.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I’m looking forward to running to my 10k, running the 10k, and then running back home for my long run this weekend. I’m not giving myself any goals because I don’t want to get upset with myself. (me, uber competitive? noooo!) Plus it’s for a long run, not a time goal! I’ll still write a race report/long run recap on Tuesday of next week. In one week I’ll be flying to Hawaii! Relaxation, here I come.

Be Sociable, Share!
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

50 Comments

• Reply GIRL FROM THE LAND of 10KL

Love your blog!

Have a great weekend =)

April 3, 2009 at 10:07 am
  • Reply Abbie

Love baseball! Most of our anniversaries have revolved around some sporting event. I posted our 6th anniversary fun in September at the Rockies game. *I’m a Mets girl. :)

April 3, 2009 at 10:12 am
  • Reply Alisa

I have to say I’m a baseball lover too but I’m with Mr. R–Go Giants! (At least neither of you like the Dodgers!)

Really…only Republicans? Hmmm…learning new things everyday.

Can’t wait for Adoption Monday to come around. I am so interested in hearing your story. (Get rid of some of my ignorance on the topic.)

You are so brave with all your hair changes. I only did the dark thing once and am now scared to try anything else different =). Trying to get back to long.

April 3, 2009 at 10:17 am
  • Reply Marlene

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks! I’m hitting up the Toronto Blue Jays (don’t laugh) home game on Monday night. Can’t wait.

Have fun this weekend!

April 3, 2009 at 10:20 am
  • Reply Sharneysrun

Love the pictures- thanks for sharing! Baseball is also my favorite (besides running, of course!)I'm from Chicago…so go Cubbies :-)

Can't wait for Adoption April & best of luck on your races! You're gonna do awesome!

April 3, 2009 at 10:27 am
  • Reply NY Wolve

Love baseball too, Go Rangers (who always seem to lose to the Angels). Also can’t wait to check out the new Yankee Stadium.

April 3, 2009 at 10:27 am
  • Reply Shannon

I love the pictures!! I’m not a huge baseball fan, but only because I find it rather LONG! LOL

Can’t wait for Monday’s post on adoption!

Good luck on your run!

April 3, 2009 at 10:27 am
  • Reply LeAnna

Oh I LOVE baseball too! Hubby actually proposed on the jumbo-tron in STL (Hes a cardinals fan. For our 2 year anniversary and 4th of July this year, were going to Cincinnati. Im a Reds girl!!

April 3, 2009 at 10:28 am
  • Reply Legallyblondemel

That shirt is adorable. Ha!

Looking forward to Adoption Week!

April 3, 2009 at 10:30 am
  • Reply Niki

When I lived in SoCal I loved the Angels!! My parents would take my brother and I to the games all the time. Sadly, here in Memphis the only baseball we have is our triple A team, The Redbirds and I am just not interested. That’s why I fell in love with Memphis basketball!!

Good luck with your long run/ race this weekend! Can’t wait for Adoption April to start!

April 3, 2009 at 10:35 am
  • Reply onelittletrigirl

I am looking really foward to Adoption Monday! I have a few friends who are adopted and friends who have adopted. I love the stories!

I am a HUGE baseball fan- Phillies so you can imagine how exciting it was last year for us fans!!!

I would not have taken you for being Republican…

I really like the hair :)

April 3, 2009 at 10:39 am
  • Reply The Reality of Happily Ever After

Can’t WAIT for Adoption Monday — The fact that you are my Blog Love of the week is no coincidence ;)

I LOVE your hair black, btw — And, now that I’m getting a closer look, I think our hair is very similar — Got those vitamins in the mail and I started them last night!

April 3, 2009 at 10:47 am
  • Reply *~! megs !~*

Umm… is there anything better than baseball season?!? I think not.

Oh wait.. Thirsty Thursdays at our local teams games is better… or maybe the free beer just makes it seem that way!!

April 3, 2009 at 10:53 am
  • Reply Mrs. D

cute pics!! I love baseball games too…now if only the Rangers would win a few! Ha!

April 3, 2009 at 10:54 am
  • Reply Billy Burger

Ugh…a baseball lover AND a Republican?

Good thing we have running in common!

April 3, 2009 at 11:04 am
  • Reply Vava

Hey, your Angels do NOT stink so bad at all! My Jays haven’t made the playoffs since 1993 and aren’t likely to be back for a while yet.

Great photos! (I also like the Angels, but the Jays are the team of the town I live in, so you know…)

April 3, 2009 at 11:12 am
  • Reply Lacey Nicole

your hair commentary through pics/over time is one of my favorite things ever!!!!!!!!! hehehe. and CRAZY those VBALL girls are TALLLL! :) love the photos! :)

April 3, 2009 at 11:30 am
  • Reply The Laminator

Oh…I love that you’re a baseball fan. I’m a NY Mets fan myself. And I agree, the Angels will always be Anaheim to be, none of this LA of Anaheim crap…Opening Day is coming up, hooray!

Love your baseball pics too. Have a great long run and a good race.

April 3, 2009 at 11:49 am
  • Reply Lucky in Love

My fave part of this whole post is your republican shirt…I want it :)

I’m super excited for baseball season too..but I’m a White Sox fan.

Good luck this weekend!

April 3, 2009 at 11:50 am
  • Reply Kim

We have Opening Day here in KC next Friday. I love it…can’t wait!

April 3, 2009 at 11:56 am
  • Reply The Happy Runner

I love, love, love baseball, too! But I’m a Yankees gal (I met my husband at Yankees Stadium!).

Have a great weekend!

April 3, 2009 at 11:59 am
  • Reply Danielle Runs

i love all your different hair styles… and the fact that you make fun of yourself for each one.

also love the i only date republicans… where in the world did you get it?(im googling now!)

good luck on your 10k!

April 3, 2009 at 12:10 pm
  • Reply TeamKeiling

You’re so cute! Looks like you had a great time :)

April 3, 2009 at 12:15 pm
  • Reply Angry Julie Monday

Great pictures. I was just telling my parents last night, I want to go to Opening Day. Are you going to Opening Day?

April 3, 2009 at 12:17 pm
  • Reply Lauren K.

Nothing better than a warm day at the ballpark!

I too, love the Republican shirt!!

April 3, 2009 at 12:29 pm
  • Reply Christine

My hubby is a baseball player and his bro got drafted to the Mets..so I end up watching a lot of baseball by default. I’m more of a football girl myself. I LOVED the black hair..you should do it again next fall :)

April 3, 2009 at 12:56 pm
  • Reply Chad in the AZ Desert

Hawaii? That sounds like fun!

April 3, 2009 at 1:02 pm
  • Reply Ashley

Hi coming over from newlywed central (reality of happily every after)!

Just wanted to say that #1 I love the Angels and baseball so I automatically like you :)

… and #2 I grew up in Orange County and I love when I find a blogger from my hometown (or close to it)!

I’ll be back to check out more of your blog!

April 3, 2009 at 1:41 pm
  • Reply Tara

oh how I LOVE this time of year! Love the photos! super adorable all decked out in your gear!

Don’t judge, but I am Dodger fan and now converted A’s fan since my relocation..however, I only truly dislike the Giants!!!!!

Good luck on your race/long run this weekend :)

April 3, 2009 at 1:50 pm
  • Reply Nantucket Dreams

good luck with the long run this weekend, i hope it feels good and you are happy with the race. i am looking forward to adoption stories…my boyfriend is adopted and sometimes i feel bad asking him stuff, or talking about it with him…so this will be great for me to read!

April 3, 2009 at 1:56 pm
  • Reply Jo Lynn

HA! Hubby just scored opening day game tickets for Giants! Woot Woot! Day game at AT&T Park. I'm sooooo excited.

April 3, 2009 at 2:34 pm
  • Reply christine

YEAH BASEBALL SEASON!! I tell my husband that we HAVE to live in a city with a MLB team after I’m done with school…luckily he agrees! I am a diehard Rays fan, was so fun to see them actually do well last year and go to a bunch of games. There is only minor league where we live now, but it will still be fun. Yeah web gems on ESPN every night!!

April 3, 2009 at 2:36 pm
  • Reply Lou Lou

I neeeed to get an I only date Republicans shirt! Love it!

April 3, 2009 at 2:48 pm
  • Reply RunWithMe

You know spring is fast approaching when it’s baseball time!!!

April 3, 2009 at 3:49 pm
  • Reply Marathon Maritza

Awww I love going to baseball games…these pics are so cute!

I’m a Dodgers fan though, so are we rivals? Whatever, go LA teams! hahaha!

April 3, 2009 at 4:40 pm
  • Reply N.D.

your pics are adorable – you are too cute!

April 3, 2009 at 4:54 pm
  • Reply kristen

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SHIRT. Seriously – where did you get it. I want one RIGHT NOW!!

I love that your Coach bag is totally overflowing. Your such a chic runnner :)

I also love that your a baseball girl. I LOVE ME SOME SEATTLE MARINERS!! Were you a fastpitch girl like me?

Seriously – get back to me about that shirt.

April 3, 2009 at 5:05 pm
  • Reply RunToFinish

how fun! I am not really a baseball fan…but maybe it’s because the royals never win…i dunno

April 3, 2009 at 5:12 pm
  • Reply jlc

Wow if you’re 5’7″ they ARE super tall.

Love your hair in all these pics! You and lobster are gorgeoussss. :)

April 3, 2009 at 5:42 pm
  • Reply J

Good luck at the race! I love the pictures. Those volleyball girls are soo tall! Craziness!

April 3, 2009 at 5:51 pm
  • Reply aron

love the pics :) my hair is dyed “soft black” right now :) have a great weekend and have fun at the race in the middle of your long run!

April 3, 2009 at 6:09 pm
  • Reply Southern Savvy

I love your Republican t-shirt. Very cute!

April 3, 2009 at 6:32 pm
  • Reply ~Mrs. Guru~

Love all the wonderful photos!

April 3, 2009 at 6:47 pm
  • Reply runsarah

Your photos look SO fun! I’ve never been to a ball game before.

April 3, 2009 at 7:43 pm
  • Reply Denise

Fun pics!!

Can’t wait until Mondays post!

April 4, 2009 at 4:35 am
  • Reply NINA

I Only Date Republicans t-shirt is a MUST. L-o-v-e. Great post. You look adorable. Happy Sat.

April 4, 2009 at 6:57 am
  • Reply Senora Lopez

I grew up going to Angels games. Love them! I honestly thought the words to Take Me Out to the Ballgame were “Root, root, root for the Angels!” When I moved to San Diego and started going to Padres games, I thought it was cute that they changed the words to “Root, root, root for the Padres” instead of Angels!

April 4, 2009 at 7:42 am
  • Reply joyRuN

Have a great long run!

April 4, 2009 at 4:17 pm
  • Reply Nicole

you have the best hair. i’m so jealous!!

April 5, 2009 at 3:20 pm
  • Reply Day Dreamer

Great pics. I’m a fan of the shirt as well… now I just need to find a girl who would wear that shirt. :P

April 5, 2009 at 11:20 pm