So I have nothing to say today. You’re all shocked I know. Well pick your jaw up off the ground. I’m worried about my 20 miler in the morning. I can only imagine how many bathroom breaks I’m going to have to take. Sadly these are the things I’m worried about. I thought this would be fun though, Amanda tagged me in this game, and who doesn’t want to know more about me??
Crazy 8 Tag:
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Lunch: I brought hummus. Delish.
2. Running 20 miles tomorrow, because then I feel like I KNOW I’ll be able to run the full marathon in a little over 30 days
3. Warm weather, so I can keep working on my tan. (don’t worry, don’t send me hate mail. I wear sunscreen!)
4. A Possible upcoming photo shoot… (I’ll let you all know more lattttter :)
5. Doing nothing tomorrow after my run, preferable while watching the Ducks annihilate the Sharks (again!) in the Stanley Cup Playoffs once more and watching some Angel baseball.
6. Going to San Fran and meeting up with all my girls and running the SF half in July.
7. What flavors of Gu the store will have for my long run tomorrow morning. I hope they have chocolate.
8. Getting my car (the koo) washed on my lunch break because I haven’t washed it in SIX MONTHS
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Was on a conference call
2. Ate a chicken quesadilla from my favorite place, Super Mex
3. Was stuck in traffic on the way home from work
4. Went to Target and returned 2 things
5. Walked to Yogurtland for dessert
6. Ate a chicken salad sandwich
7. Ran three measly miles. Fail.
8. Drank 6 1 liter bottles of water. Consequently went to the bathroom 200 times.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do/Want To Do
1. Move out of CA
2. Go to the beach every day
3. Run faster! :) ( I know I know, I have to train harder, DUH)
4. Go back to Kauai!
5. Get a puppy
6. Run an ultra (one day!)
7. Get married (one day, far far away…)
8. Give back to people/community more (working on it)
8 Shows I Watch
1. The Office
2. Parks and Recreation
3. Millionaire Matchmaker
4. Make me a Supermodel
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. Biggest Loser
7. American Idol
8. The Hills (wha whaaa)
And how could I resist not putting in some more Kauai pics for this photo Friday by the lovely Nike Mom. Come on, the trip hasn’t worn off yet! :)
This is overlooking the Hanalei Valley again. Just me being a little creepy.
Well everyone, have a wonderful weekend. I’ll report back about the 20 miler on Monday! I am just telling myself, 10 miles out, 10 miles back. I’ll probably let you all know I’m alive still via my Twitter…