A Precious Find….

So this morning I took off on my normal short Friday jog, and about a mile from my house I saw a little gray ball of fur curled up against the wall on the sidewalk with dirt and leaves on top of it. I thought for sure this little kitty was dead, but when I stopped to look down at it, it’s little grey eyes were open. Me, being a complete sucker for things like this, and this cat being completely adorable, I knew I couldn’t leave it there.

Instead of trying to pet it, for fear of it going crazy and attacking me or lunging into the busy street on the other side of me I saw a little crumpled up bag so I poked it to make sure it was still alive. It moved ever so slightly. At this point I think it was trying to play dead. So I reached out my hand and let it sniff it. Then I petted it’s little head. I realized that I would have to walk home with it in my arms. I was scared that the little beast would come out of it’s nap time and claw my face to death, but luckily the walk home, even crossing the busy street wasn’t a big deal at all, and the kitten did fine. I can only imagine what people were thinking that were driving by. What is that girl doing with that baby cat walking on the side of the road.

When I got home, I immediately called my two cousins who have been in the market to find a cute kitten. My cousins just moved into a new place and are my best friends, so I knew they wouldn’t be able to resist and then I also knew the kitty would be going to a good home. I put the kitten in a laundry basket with a towel and gave it some milk, hoping that it would just stay there while I got ready for work and was able to take it over to the vets office by my cousins office. I ran upstairs to start the shower, and ran back to check on her, and she was out of the basket! I found her creeping around under the stairs and decided to lock her in the basket in the downstairs bathroom while I got ready. I had noticed she had some scraped under her chin and had a feeling she had gotten hit by a car, so when she was limping around I also knew she had a problem with her front paw. I would find a cat who had medical problems!

Then once I was ready for work I loaded up the basket and took her over to the vets office where I met up with my cousin. She immediately was in love, and we got her checked out. They told us it was a girl, and she weighed in at a measly 2.3 pounds and was about eight weeks old, just a baby! They also said that her leg was broken and she would have to have a cast put on, and that she had some really bad fleas. So a cast and a flea dip later she will be going home with my cousin tonight! We decided to name her Presh Ollie Streets. She was named Streets for about 10 minutes before we found out she was a girl, but Presh is short for precious. I know, my cousins and I are pretty weird. :) So my morning run was cut short, but I am proud to announce this new little girl into the KooOlie Family!
Photobucket
There was her scrape on her mouth from the road rash. She looks a little fierce, but believe me, she is super laid back.
Photobucket
On our way to the vets office. This is her broken leg :(
Photobucket
So so cute!

So this week, if you are in the mood for a new addition to your family, I would advise you to look at a local shelter or by visiting http://www.spca.com/!

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

433 Comments

• Reply cheap car insurance Swanton OH

will display Breadcrumb Links in websites that generated by PHP Report Maker 5.1, as well as the similar customization in PHPMaker 9. Please always refer to that article if you want to implement the Breadcrumb Links in your report

July 20, 2018 at 11:57 pm
  • Reply auto insurance quotes American Canyon CA

Musimy być jednak uważni – jest co niemiara wspaniale wyglÄ…dajÄ…cych , których zapachy nie należą do Å‚adnych. PrzystajÄ… do nich m.in. czarny bez bÄ…dź berberysy, nie wsadzamy ich zatem w miejscu gdzie uwielbiamy pić kawÄ™ bÄ…dź odpoczywać na hamaku. Aby dowiedzieć siÄ™ wiÄ™cej przejdź na Nasz adres:

July 21, 2018 at 12:02 am
  • Reply auto acceptance insurance Petaluma CA

hi, thanks a lot for sharing the recipe. i'm a fan of anything green tea and novice baker. for the frosting, when you say cream, do you mean double cream? Just to confirm.

July 21, 2018 at 12:30 am
  • Reply cheap non owners insurance Stafford TX

That is so cool, when you can invite friends over, and make them feel quite at home. Me ‘n Ice like to have friends come to visit, too. We PREFER other Sibes, but we like to have our “hu-Auntie Megan” come to stay and bring Emma, her Jack Russell with her. For a small dog, she’s okay, too. As for the “Classic Siberian sit”, that’s the way I sit on the stairs off our deck all the time, too, and so does Ice.

July 21, 2018 at 1:22 am
  • Reply car insurance rates Bristol CT

is that maybe I was the problem. I was talking to my cousin in Tucson last weekend. She was saying that a list is growing there on businesses and areas to stay away from, or they need to have their papers with them. Unfortunately discrimination still exists, and think otherwise doesn’t make it go away. Guides like this are still used, maybe much more covertly than a published pamphlet, but they are still strongly needed.

July 21, 2018 at 2:15 am
  • Reply auto insurance Marthasville MO

Interesting in the light of the evolution of the Big Society Network as another think tank focusing on social innovation. I think the question people will ask, looking back on all this, is who are the people who were prepared to get their hands dirty?

July 21, 2018 at 3:19 am
  • Reply cheapest auto insurance Manteca CA

Singulier assaut « royaliste »…Ce mouvement te conduira, Cher Martin, à troquer ton statut d’observateur de notre vie politique pour celui d’acteur de notre vie publique.

July 21, 2018 at 3:37 am
  • Reply auto acceptance insurance Bullhead City AZ

Thanks for any other informative website. Where else may I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I have a challenge that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.

July 21, 2018 at 4:19 am
  • Reply cheapest auto insurance in Waterville ME

Je l’ai eu et je vais me marier! La totale!Mais c’était mon cadeau pour mes 30 ans, donc rien eu à débourser… merci Maman, merci Papa, merci chéri!(Le micro est la taille idéale…. je l’aime tant).Bizzzz

July 21, 2018 at 4:42 am
  • Reply us agency car insurance Palatine IL

Fina Elisabeth!Jag har väntat på ett livstecken ifrån dig, vi är många som följer dig nu och det kommer så "nära" på något vis.Jag har ställt mig på kö på biblioteket för den boken, jag läser mycket sådant, söker förståelse, och jag har varit med om att min anhörige varit i den kokongen. Det stämmer alltså, tycker jag.Kramar om <3<3<3 Kärlek <3 G

July 21, 2018 at 5:02 am
  • Reply cheapest car insurance in Myrtle Beach SC

I think the correct term is ‘local yokel”……has nothing to do with racist or not…..is someone whose view, understanding, outlook, way of thinking, ‘is limited’ to his own ‘limited’ world/locale/ folk lore, beliefs, ect.

July 21, 2018 at 5:08 am
  • Reply no down payment auto insurance in Thibodaux LA

oh! I forgot to mention, my cover band plays a “disney afternoon medley” Ducktails, rescue rangers, tail spin, and gummy bears. GB is a little controversial because not everyone agrees it was part of “classic” disney afternoon. But it was in there. We’ve proven it.

July 21, 2018 at 7:13 am
  • Reply cheap non owners insurance Marion OH

How many starving children could we have fed with the money spent on 2012 bunkers, survival kits, books, etc.?Seriously, Millions have been spent of stuff for this 2012 nonsense.

July 21, 2018 at 8:07 am
  • Reply car insurance with no license in Lufkin TX

Alege elegant si simplu, alege online! Rochii Online iti aduce cele mai noi colectii de rochii din Marea Britanie. Indiferent daca esti in cautare de: Rochii de Ocazie, Rochii Club, Rochii de Vara 2012 sau Rochii Office Rochii Online este locul potrivit. Preturi mici si calitate maxima, numai pe RochiiOnline.me. Reduceri la doar un click distanta. Alege eficient si elegant!

July 21, 2018 at 9:54 am
  • Reply cheapest car insurance in Rockford IL

Being from Kansas, where it’s usually cold with snow, to living in Calofornia, the winters/Christmases couldn’t be more different. I prefer snowmen to sandmen, a jolly red-suited Santa to a board-shorts wearing, surfing Santa, and a full, wide tree with lights to a skinny palm tree with lights. But that’s just me. Happy Holidays to you too!

July 21, 2018 at 10:13 am
  • Reply direct auto insurance Mobile AL

I know what you mean. Like yesterday, my company had its annual holiday party. All the other women in attendance were dressed up and there I was in boy mode jealous that I could not dress up like them. (Maybe, next year.)By the way, you look gorgeous in your Christmas photos!Happy Holiday, Janie!Stana

July 21, 2018 at 10:27 am
  • Reply low income car insurance dmv Normal IL

When you step-up your day to day intake of fruits and veggies, you may aid to clear your body of arteries of the plaque which hinders the smooth flow of blood to your penile region. It truly is identified that water melon as a fruit can aid one with erectile dysfunction.

July 21, 2018 at 10:56 am
  • Reply cheap sr22 insurance Bentonville AR

I'm going to have to disagree with most of you…your taking it so seriously…the feature only shows when your cursor goes over the video and when you take it off or just not move your mouse after a second or two it goes away…it also looks sleek and modern…i also agree with postalgbv that it would be better if the screen didn't react when having the cursor over the play/pause buttons and timeline bar

July 21, 2018 at 11:21 am
  • Reply auto insurance rates San Bruno CA

I’m not sure why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

July 21, 2018 at 12:10 pm
  • Reply affordable car insurance Humble TX

ahh!beta channels suck.point blank.i dont think we should be forced to switch to these channels.we should have a choice! old channels are the shiznit and beta channels are just stupid.why doesnt the youtube staff understand that most of us DONT.WANT.TO.SWITCH.seriously.

July 21, 2018 at 1:27 pm
  • Reply auto owners insurance Howell MI

I think these are lovely as they are Paula, and the image is beautiful, you've coloured it perfectly. Did you stamp this directly onto the painted box? I hope you have a great time seeing your sister – enjoy those Stampsmith stamps!!!Maria x

July 21, 2018 at 1:51 pm
  • Reply low income auto insurance dmv Sulphur LA

I and my guys were found to be looking at the great advice on your web page then instantly got an awful suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for those strategies. My guys were definitely certainly glad to study all of them and have undoubtedly been making the most of these things. Thank you for really being really thoughtful and also for picking out this sort of high-quality subjects most people are really desperate to be aware of. My personal sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.

July 21, 2018 at 2:47 pm
  • Reply cheapest car insurance Owosso MI

In orice caz, cam lipsit de imaginatie regimul alimentar mioritic… Gratare, pui, cartofi prajiti, toate cu usturoi. Si ciorbele cu marar… Nu-mi sariti in cap inainte de a vedea pe propria piele cum, in Franta, de exemplu, fiecare satuc amarat are ceva SPECIFIC, ce nu gasesti decat acolo…aici? Ciorba de burta+gratar cu cartofi prajiti. Exagerez, dar…

July 21, 2018 at 3:38 pm
  • Reply low income car insurance Pearland TX

Hace años que sueño con tener un juego en mi jardín pero por aca son extremadamente caros y todavía no me puedo dar el gusto.preciosos los ambientes, un beso.

July 21, 2018 at 4:35 pm
  • Reply cheapest auto insurance League City TX

This is a overated yawnfest. Ive seen the effects before in Dark City and The Matrix. I was not engaged in the story just bored and I know Im not alone. What we have here is a new society of highbrows who will fawn over complete crap so they seem like their in the uppercrust league of scholars. The Emperor has no clothes. Hurtlocker was overated and a yawnfest, this bad dream movie encouraged me to take a nap. Do yoursef a favor and rent Dark City.

July 21, 2018 at 4:57 pm
  • Reply auto acceptance insurance Sterling VA

How wonderful to see a woman who is all elegance and show her beauty through her style. Too much media is focussed on young girls in couture who are simply underweight, grumpy and generally unappealling advertising for the clothing they are sacked up in. Style is all about this lady, not simply in being youthful.

July 21, 2018 at 5:24 pm
  • Reply car insurance with no license in York PA

KAMICHAN is my IDOL and HERO.<33 TT^TT at least before you leave, mind telling whether you'll come back or not ? ÓuÒ or what you are going to do with all your blogs,fanpages ? :c

July 21, 2018 at 5:49 pm
  • Reply full coverage car insurance Saint Joseph MO

Being more savoury toothed than sweet the Mexican smoked Saddleback pulled pork and Asian style chilli and soy lamb ribs would have been the icing on the cake for me. Although the Snow White domes do look pretty amazing!

July 21, 2018 at 6:01 pm
  • Reply auto insurance Provo UT

Oh and if you don’t vote for hello kitty, I curse you to never find good parking, I curse that your shoes will always come untied, may you have scabies that are incurable, may your breath be marked by the stench of halitosis, and may no one ever talk to you at parties.

July 21, 2018 at 7:43 pm
  • Reply car insurance Somerset KY

Pues es un gran comic si señor, Allan Moore pocas veces no cumple con la espectativa. La pelicula aun difrente en muchos aspectos y dulcificada en algunos personajes, tiene otros puntos muy buenos y en esencia el motivo de la Venganza de V y el levantamiento y critica social se han llevado muy bien, y la voz de V en español es simplemente acojonante, me quede con ganas de ver la original.

July 21, 2018 at 8:07 pm
  • Reply average car insurance rates in New Brunswick NJ

Tal vez para el episodio 0020?Yo por mi parte harré los deberes y volveré a ver las clasicas que hace años que no las veo pese a haberlas comprado este verano :P.Me mantengo a la espera del monografico de jungla de cristal y el de star wars.Un Saludo

July 21, 2018 at 8:18 pm
  • Reply low income car insurance dmv Snellville GA

thanks for putting this up..i love your site. hopefully one day (when i can overcome the guilt of flying)we will make the trip across the ocean and come and play you guys..big love from manchester

July 21, 2018 at 8:51 pm
  • Reply cheap full coverage auto insurance Bothell WA

that's the American dream isn't it? Find something you love, then find a way to make money off of it, then destroy it.remember when america's funniest home videos was actually funny? then people started falling face first on rakes on purpose.kind of the same thing going on….

July 21, 2018 at 10:26 pm